AMC's The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by Mr Electric, May 11, 2010.

1. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

WAIT

did you guys see the post credits scenes during the season finale?

Also, this show desperately needs a legit bad guy!

Also, who taught Morgan Kung Fu?

2. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

I hope there are scenes where the cast is sniping down zombie celebrities lol

3. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member

There are many things for us to yet discover, Grasshopper...:)

A pack of Evil wolves isn't enuff?:)

4. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

That speech was total redemption for Rick.

_

NY Jets68 likes this.
  5. Charlie Kelly

Charlie Kelly Well-Known Member

I didn't know there were post credits scenes, what were they?

And lol about Morgan, I was expecting him to float up into the tree branches like Crouching Tiger hidden Dragon

6. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

Charlie Kelly likes this.
  7. Charlie Kelly

Frist off that is a great precursor for Michone, she is coming back to where she should be, the second one was too dark to tell what it was for me, aside from a walker, although it looked like it walked by a car with the Wolves warning, at first it made me wonder if Rick got all of the walkers that made it through the gate at Alexndria.

One thing that bothered me about the campfire scene was, it looked like there were maybe 8 people from Alexandria at the meeting. I think I saw more at the party in an earlier episode but it seems like there aren't that many people living there when they try to make it sound like a populated city

8. deerow84

deerow84 Well-Known Member

Just finished watching the finale and I thought it was pretty good. In a way was hoping more would get wrapped up but glad it didn't really end on a cliffhanger and that they didn't just kill off an important character for the sake. I was especially worried about Glen for obvious reasons. I get that Glen is supposed to be the "good guy" but I really wish he had just put a bullet in that piece of shit as he's directly responsible for Noah's death and now attempted to murder Glen in cold blood. That asshat is going to get someone important killed and that's on Glen as far as I'm concerned.

Glad Morgan is in the fold and it will be interesting to see how he contributes to next season. Obviously the wolves saw Eric's photos and know about Alexandria and will be heading that way shortly so that's the conflict for next season.

Ultimately I was pretty happy with this season, it had some weak points but I think it was a better season overall then a few of the past seasons. That being said a number of the characters were getting on my nerves, namely Gabriel and Sasha. Wouldn't have been upset if either or both of them died but guess I will have to wait until next season for any shot at that.

9. Charlie Kelly

Eventually Glenn is going to tell the rest of the real group ehat that guy did, he already told Rick that he got Noah killed and now he tried to kill Glenn, he will probably be executed next season in front of everyone. And Glenn will probably act like an annoying baby asking to spare him but hey that is Glenn. Maybe Maggie will execute him, that would be fun

Gabriel.is borderline insane and there's no way he gets to spend any time unconfined, Sasha well probably get killed at the beginning hopefully because she adds nothing to the show at all and can't act.

Between Sasha and Gabriel, Gabriel will hang around and be a nuisance when the Wolves thing happens, Sasha is as good as dead

10. deerow84

deerow84 Well-Known Member

Maybe. My hope would be that Rick's group has earned the trust of some of the group but if not it'll be the same "he said she said" scenario as when Glen came back from the run and Noah had died. The guy will just say Glen tried to kill him and he defended himself and his own people will believe him. Maybe, I guess we'll find out.

I think you are right with Gabriel sticking around, unfortunately. I don't know why they have to have at least two characters be whiny pains in the ass at any given time. As soon as they kill one off they just replace them with someone equally or more whiny then the last.

11. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

Anybody watch "Fear the Walking Bored" last night?

12. BonScott

BonScott Active Member

Didn't like it. Super slow build up, hope it will get better but pilot was a let down

13. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

It has to be somewhat of a slow build up since they are showing from the onset but it should ramp up pretty quickly once the Dead start taking hold.

14. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Aw shit, why'd you have to resurrect that fuck-twat's avatar. Since it's a new, separate show how about a separate "Fear the Walking Dead" thread?

[​IMG]

15. NYJalltheway

NYJalltheway Well-Known Member

What happened to Mr Electric? Wasn't he permabanned for some stupid ass reason?

I think permabanning is really stupid. I have had my fights with Byz, but I would never wish that upon him. Soxxx has pissed people off, but he no way deserves that. Junc is controversial, but it's entertaining, and he's a die hard fan, Electric was a damn good draft season guru.

I think the mods (for as great of a job as they do don't get me wrong) need to ease up this last year or so. It's just the internet after all.

The only people that should be permabanned are complete obvious trolls just hating on the Jets for attention. Some people might naturally be dicks, or really weird, but isn't that all part of the fun, and excitement of a message board?

I mean no trouble, just feel like it should be said.

16. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

junc is banned? Like permabanned? That fucking sucks. He's a good person.

Dierking likes this.
  17. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

It's back baby! I am excited for tonight.

18. abyzmul

Definitely not the return of Morgan I was hoping for.

19. mute

mute Well-Known Member

The Walking Dead Noir

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

20. abyzmul

Yeah, I was expecting to hear jazz every time the scene went black and white.