the John Idzik Thread. (All GM Discussion in Here)

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Run_N_gun10, Sep 14, 2014.

1. fireidzik_billboard

fireidzik_billboard Active Member

Obviously cherry picking which part of the thread to read... I came here to say congrats to Idzik - not to bash him and certainly not to talk about our extremely successful campaign that has been over for 2+ months. Then the same 5 trolls came out to tell me what a low life I am for being a part of a large group of fans with enough balls to stand up and do something about our opinion....

So if you wanna do the classy thing, thank us for our efforts and then I will go away. I promise i will say "you're welcome" before I leave.

2. NotSatoshiNakamoto

The fact that you are demanding a thank you as ransom for your departure should tell you all you need to know.

BrowningNagle likes this.
  3. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

I'm not here to talk about myself at all- except when I type it's all about myself. Now thank me or I won't leave and I will continue to talk about myself

NY Jets68 and NotSatoshiNakamoto like this.
  4. chris5533

chris5533 Well-Known Member

The fact I hate idzik so much that I'm still here bitching about him at every turn is pathetic. Lol everyone lighten up.. New days ahead

fireidzik_billboard likes this.
  5. joe

joe Well-Known Member

You need a "thank you" in order to go away? Is your ego as such that it needs to extract the proverbial pound of flesh as well?

That's not classy, that's petty. As in small potatoes.

Just walk away Renee,
    you won't see us follow you back home...

[​IMG]

6. fireidzik_billboard

A simple thank you goes a long way... Now say it before I demand an apology also!

nyjunc likes this.
  7. joe

joe Well-Known Member

A simply "go away" goes a long way as well. You want classy? Go call Freddie Blassie.

8. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

Whoa whoa whoa nobody wanted Idzik gone more than me. An abject failure from his very first draft. He was an incompetent boob so far out over his skies it wasn't funny. That anyone can defend him to me is mind-boggling.

Just don't presume the method of your efforts are appreciated or supported by the masses. Raising a piddling amount doesn't mean anything in terms of what the masses wanted.

_

9. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

I will give fireidzik credit for one thing, he is uniting the board. folks that can't stand each other are coming together to bash fireidzik:D

alleycat9 likes this.
  10. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

its not about idzik. its about you being a sad human being.

idzik sucked, he deserved to go. just dont feel all good about yourself that you think that you played a part by being such a great activist.

11. fireidzik_billboard

You guys are too easy and you take me way too seriously... Have a sense of humor...

The fact of the matter is that I know way better than anybody here how much or little support that we received... I read all the comments and emails.. I was at the games handing out towels, tshirts, etc... And at the end of the day, the amount of negative feedback we received was about 2 out of every 100 Jets fans... Not on a message board where 5 loud posters can appear to be more than they are... I am talking real life from real life experience... You can argue with me all you want but it doesn't change facts. The overwhelming majority of Jets fans appreciated our efforts.

12. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

So just out of curiousity, how long does the new guy get to prove himself to you?

13. chris5533

lol... IDzik was sooooo awful, Anything maccagnan does will be an improvement. The media and fans will give him a ton of rope.

fireidzik_billboard likes this.
  14. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

You're 15 minutes are up.

_

joe likes this.
  15. nyjunc

people aren't wasting their time sending you negative messages.

the majority of Jet fans are idiots, we have an awful fanbase and you led the charge to show the world how bad we are. Thankfully a real Jet fan bought firemikemaccagnan.com to prevent this from happening a year or 2 down the road.

16. chris5533

Can I ask you something and it's a serious question,, what makes a majority of the jet fans idiots? What fane base do you think is top notch?

17. nyjunc

think sports fans in general are idiots and I include myself in that group for various reasons. as far as our fanbase which is the only one I care about in the NFL, we want players, coaches , execs fired/traded/released a the first sign of trouble, we boo the second there is a bad play, etc...

18. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

it's the 'Battle of the Narcissists' everyone!

19. fireidzik_billboard

So what you are saying is that you wish Jets fans were a little more like Chiefs fans?

20. nyjunc

you mean loyal and give the team a homefield advantage? yeah, I guess you can say that.