Sanchez Kicking Ass In Philly

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by JetsKickAss, Aug 19, 2014.

1. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

I am not throwing anyone under the bus. Just discussing reality, any other QB has the same game and none of you guys are bashing that QB. The D was the main culprit, that cannot be debated. Did Mark make some mistakes? sure but he kept his team in the game, he did not cost his team the game.

2. 1968jetsfan

1968jetsfan Well-Known Member

Are there threads about these other QB's on this board saying how they're kicking ass? Put up a Bortel's thread titled Bortel's kicking ass in Jacksonville....it'll be the same negative comments, though worse, and few if any supporters.

A few fun facts about Sanchez in this offense. On passes where the ball travels less than 10 yards in the air he's over 70% completion with 3 TD's and 1 pick.
    But 11-20 yards in the air and he's 50% 6 TD's and 6 Picks.
    21-30 yards 33%, 1 TD, 1 Pick.
    over 31 yards 37%, 1 pick.
    Well at least he's finally learned to complete the screen pass.

On third and short he's 59% with 4 picks.

tbruner12 and slimjasi like this.
  3. slimjasi

slimjasi Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

NJJ_Jersey_Jets likes this.
  4. NJJ_Jersey_Jets

NJJ_Jersey_Jets Well-Known Member

What's reality for you is clearly not so for the rest of the world. If Rodgers has a game like that (hell, he sucked in Buffalo), he gets deservingly blamed. You just can't accept the fact that Sanchez is still garbage and is single-handily ruining the Eagles' season.

BTW, it's asinine to just write off the second INT as "garbage time". A two-score game with five minutes left is NOT garbage time.

tbruner12 likes this.
  5. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

meaningless stats. watch the games. deal in reality. thank you for being a fan.

6. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

Rodgers wouldn't get blamed for putting up 27 points. you guys wouldn't blame any other QB.

the INT happened w/ about 2 mins left and I think they were out of timeouts- it was garbage time.

7. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

im so glad i responded before i read the last few pages.

Holy moly its the same old same old. its almost amazing how the junc monster can twist and turn everything in order to simply disagree with everyone.

have i mentioned how happy i am that this turd is NOT on the jets anymore. yeah i honestly couldnt be happier. it was the right sanchoice.

i will say i dont think we have seen a pick 6 yet from the sancho. luckily we have a game this week because foles might be back for the last game.

TNJet and tbruner12 like this.
  8. NJJ_Jersey_Jets

NJJ_Jersey_Jets Well-Known Member

A two-score game is not garbage time. Stop making excuses. They were at the PHI 41 at the two-minute warning. Given Dallas' poor defense, they still had a chance. 11 points. Score a TD, go for two, recover onside kick, score another TD or a FG

9. slimjasi

slimjasi Well-Known Member

He threw a classic one to Julius Peppers.

alleycat9 likes this.
  10. 1968jetsfan

yeah, but it's funny how the good QB's put up those meaningless stats year in and year out.....

11. 1968jetsfan

rodgers also doesn't average 18 picks a season either (has only had 2 seasons with double digit picks and never more than 13) . isn't a career sub 60% passer, doesn't average 10 fumbles per season, has only had fewer than 20 TD's once since he became a starter (The season he only played 9 games).

You do realize how badly you weaken your argument by trying to sling mud in the direction of truly great players.

12. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

Dont forget, Rodgers is god, he is allowed to fumble away a playoff game, he is allowed to get outplayed by Kaepernick consecutive years, he is allowed to make no noise in the playoffs outside of one season in which a miracle in the meadowlands by the Eagles was required just to get in........

13. tbruner12

tbruner12 Well-Known Member

It's pitiful really. Junc's " superior " football knowledge, in his mind, has him entirely convinced that Nacho is.......
    1. A starter in this league.
    Atleast you are right about this subject Junc, but lets not fool ourselves here, this is probably the only thing you will be right about when talking about Sanchize. He is starting due to the true starter being injured, you realize this right? All the garbage about the Jets conspiring against him before they released him, and that being the main reason as to why he isn't starting and being some un-named teams number one, is the stupidest thing I've read pertaining to Nacho in a while. Who wanted him? Name one team who said "this off season our team is heading in a different direction than in the past, and we believe Mark Sanchez is our guy!"
    Did anyone see Sterling Sharpe on "Playbook" talking about the game against the Cowboys, and Nacho's 6 games as a starter? Laughable Junc, that's what your defense of Nacho is!

2. Average, to above average as a QB in the NFL.
    I could sit down with you Junc, show you stat after stat, watch play after play, game after game, and somehow you would find something to defend Nacho as a QB. Your mind is totally focused on Nacho. I have noticed something about your argumentative on Nacho as well. When he does well, to you, and not very many others at all, he is one of the greats that NY should have never let go. To you he is very under-rated, and also in your mind- inches away from being a great QB in today's NFL. You have all these praises for him, and refuse to consider that he is a below average QB. When stats favor you, you are quick to point them out, when they don't you offer up the "Context" excuse like you are the only one capable of seeing reality. It's almost as if every friend you have is telling you that the significant lady in your life is cheating on you with every available guy in town, but you simply say "not my girl, she isn't like that!" Nacho is making you look foolish dude, just saying.

You don't even realize Nacho is the main reason that the Eagles may miss the playoffs, if it wasn't for a favorable schedule the next two games, and even then he may find a way to lay an egg, just like he did in NY. Does the Titans/Jets game of 2012 bring you reminders? I know the Redskins suck ass, so I don't look for him to do it this Sunday, but I have seen Nacho shit his pants before. So have you, but you would never admit it. If he flys the Eagles playoff hopes straight into the ground, will you still believe in him? Will the Eagles retain him in the event he does to the Philly faithful, like he did the Jets hardcore fans? You realize he was on a team that could have won two superbowls (09-10), had he not have played so poorly? During those two seasons there were atleast 20 other QB's that could have done the job he did, but better, which would have put us in much better situations each year?
    You probably don't. Probably never will.
    If Philly does get in the playoffs by the skin of their teeth, how much do you wanna bet that he doesn't lead them to the Superbowl? He has an excellent team around him once again, and all those excuses you used that kept him from being in the big game in 09-10, you gonna use them again?
    Like in both of the seasons mentioned while playing for the Jets, he had this look of being lost, overwhelmed, bewildered, kind of like a deer in the headlights...... He has it again, as of last week. I can't wait to see how you defend him when it's all said and done. I hate it for Philly fans though. I wonder if their fan base has a Junc in the crowd who can see things in Nacho, that no one else can? You are one of a kind Junc, I will give you that!

14. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

I want to agree with you, but you are an obsessive dickbag and really need to masturbate. Get a fucking life.

15. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Die

You are the most blatant internet fraud I've ever encountered, and that includes Adam Stone, writer's block hero.

16. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

Looks like Sanchez cost them a playoff spot

17. truthbtold

truthbtold Well-Known Member

1:34 left in the game ... Eagles' season on the line and Sanchez does what he always does ... Seals the season-killing loss with a pick. And some people still want to spin the myth of "Sanchez the Winner". SMH

18. irishwhip03

irishwhip03 Well-Known Member

An Eagles fan would laugh their ass off at this thread right now.

19. legler82

legler82 Well-Known Member

Sanchez better check his locks.

slimjasi likes this.
  20. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

And this is the Mark Sanchez experience. This was one of his better games. He helped lead the Eagles to overcome a poor kicker and some suspect defense. But in the end, he couldn't do enough and he gave the game away.

He played great, except for a crucial mistake that was on him.

Credit Washington though, they brought pressure on the final drive and it worked. Sanchez made a poor throw.

slimjasi likes this.