Official NASCAR Thread

Discussion in 'Crystal Ball' started by GreenMachine, Feb 15, 2010.

1. JetsHuskers fan

JetsHuskers fan Well-Known Member

to me, he is a whiner. Brad didn't wreck him on purpose.

matt robinson 17 likes this.
  2. NYJalltheway

NYJalltheway Well-Known Member

I agree, but it was his fault regardless. I mean when Kenseth jumps you, you know there is a problem lol.

3. matt robinson 17

matt robinson 17 Well-Known Member

Called Brad a dipshit, what a weiner, nice busted lip

4. JetsHuskers fan

JetsHuskers fan Well-Known Member

Upset that Keselowski got knocked out.

5. NYJalltheway

Eh Krashlowski didn't deserve it anyway. Jeff got screwed royally for the 3rd week in a row. That was a real damn shame, and no I'm not some big Jeff Gordon fan. I just hate how unfair NASCAR is. Jeff, and Dale completely dominated the points the entire season, and neither one is even in the final 4. However, Ryan Newman is in, and Denny Hamlin is in. Just WOW.

6. matt robinson 17

Didn't think what Newman did was dirty....Gordon delusional after the race said Kevin was in a different zip code today, I could have bumped and wrecked him but I don't race that way, he wasn't even close to him to move him

7. NYJalltheway

I didn't hear him specifically say he could have crashed Harvick. I think his comment was more about brad, and maybe newman too?

8. matt robinson 17

He said it after the race about Harvick, he said he could have but he wouldn't, my point is Happy checked out on him and he couldn't catch him

9. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

He was plenty close to him a number of times, but he wasn't talking about Harvick, he was talking about Bad Brad, who has pretty much lost the respect of the entire garage except for his teammates at this point.

10. abyzmul

I was a somewhat fan of Keselowski up until a few weeks ago. I also saw you call Gordon a pussy after the stuff that happened last week, but the biggest pussy crap that happened all season was the week before when Brad had his faggot temper tantrum after the checkered flag where he was driving around trying to wreck people, Hamlin and Kenseth come to mind, but of course most of the sports idiots focused on Tony Stewart backing into him after getting rear ended as collateral damage.

Are you going to defend that shit? That was some faggotry. Then the dude just runs away or hides behind people after that behind the pits. He's the biggest pussy on the circuit.

Even Harvick last week was calling him out, saying that if you are going to drive like that, at least man up. That's after Brad was standing there preening himself acting like a bitch while Gordon was being held back by one of Brad's gigantic fat crew members.

Harvick gave Brad a little shove toward Jeff and that's all it took for the melee to start, but did you see the look on Brad's face when he got the shove? Like a fucking twat in a club that was talking shit and then got her hair extensions ripped out.

Brad is an amazing driver, but goddamn he has proven to be a fucking d-bag.

This week Hamlin came out and said that it's pretty hard to win a championship if everyone in the garage hates you. Sure looks like he was right. Kes didn't get above 7th in the points standings the entire day.

BrowningNagle likes this.
  11. NYJalltheway

This. At first when he came on the scene, I couldn't stand the guy. The year after he won the championship, it felt like he changed and I recall a few months ago I thought of him as one of my more liked drivers, now I'm feeling very neutral.

12. matt robinson 17

Respectfully disagree on an interview on Victory Lane he was talking about bumping Harvick out of the way but he doesn't race that way, Harvick drove away from him on every restart

13. matt robinson 17

Kind of reminds me of the Intimidator

14. abyzmul

Dale Earnhardt never acted like a bitch driving around the track after a race crashing into people out of spite.

Kenseth already had his HANS decide off when Brad tried to wreck him.

#334 abyzmul, Nov 11, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2014
  15. matt robinson 17

Obviously not comparing his career to the 3 but the 3 took out alot of guys too, and I loved the 3

#335 matt robinson 17, Nov 11, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2014
  16. abyzmul

How many did he take out after he crossed the finish line?

I'm going to repeat this. The race was over and Kenseth had already removed his HANS device - a safety device invented to prevent head and neck trauma after the unfortunate death of Dale Earnhardt - and Brad is crashing into the guy's car while the race winner is doing burnouts and donuts.

That's pussy bullshit and I find it really hard to believe that the 3 would have approved of it.

17. matt robinson 17

That was ignorant on his part....but the Gordon incident, Gordon left an opening and...

18. abyzmul

No posts about Harvick?

He pretty much dominated that entire race and put the questions to bed about his ability. He's really a beast.

Dude deserved this championship more than anyone after the season he had.

I wish he was a more personable guy, and I wish that Wonder Twins thing with him and his wife didn't turn me off so much, but the guy is a hell of a driver.

I won't be surprised if he repeats.

matt robinson 17 likes this.
  19. matt robinson 17

Like JJ said the right person won the Chase, Happy dominated all season leading over 2100 laps

20. matt robinson 17

NASCAR champion Kevin Harvick has been named Driver of the Year by a panel of broadcasters and journalists.