Manziel kicking ass in Sandusky

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by abyzmul, Nov 24, 2014.

1. 1968jetsfan

1968jetsfan Well-Known Member

Typical hyperbole from the Strokemaster. I never once said manziel was a douchebag, there is your problem...any criticism and you consider it shitting on...talk about thin skinned and hyper sensitive.

2. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

Who is thin skinned? I wouldn't know Manziel if I met him on the street.

I find it pathetic (surprise) that you would shit on him because (surprise) an NFL player was out late.

Get over yourself old man, stop being envious, he's a 22 year old kid living a life you can't imagine.

Shouldn't your time perhaps be better spent shitting on an ex-Jet rather than a 22 year old kid?

_

3. 1968jetsfan

Envious? rofl, of what his fame? No thanks, I've never had a desire to be famous, the price is too high and I value my privacy and with fame that goes out the window.
    His money? Yeah I'd like a couple million dollars, but envious? Nope. By that standard I should be envious of every sport star/entertainer out there. If I get a million it'll be because I earned it, just like they did.
    The last sentence just says everything anyone needs to know about you, just an anemic attack chihuahua...

As far as getting over oneself, perhaps you'd better look in a mirror. You spend an inordinate amount of time trying to shit on a guy who's just expressing his opinion, But hey whatever it takes for you to feel worthwhile.

4. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

I'm certain the Browns organization would appreciate it if Manziel could get himself arrested earlier in the evenings.

Just ask Ray Rice. Nothing good happens in an elevator.

5. JStokes

I find it amusing.

_

6. 1968jetsfan

Kindergarten pastimes for kindergarten minds I guess. Low self esteem often leads to bullying, my advice see a shrink.

7. JStokes

I have incredibly high esteem, so much so I don't need to shit on multi-millionaire 22 year olds because of envy. Or ex-Jets because of some pathological obsession. Someone needs a shrink and it's not me.

_

8. 1968jetsfan

You have so much ego that you admit to find it amusing to shit on a nobody who expresses an opinion that doesn't match your own and to do so repeatedly and obsessively?? Megalomaniac perhaps, obsessive compulsive at that.

9. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

Reading the ESPN story on this, story did not live up the potential drama and hot takes it had.

Dinner with his parents, going back to his room with his girlfriend and security broke it up? Boring Johnny Football or awesome PR team for the Browns. Either one, the headline when this first broke had a lot Manziel non fans ready to go. Unfortunately, just a fan thinking athletes somehow aren't people and not understanding that the "fan" status isn't some special power to lord over athletes.

10. JStokes

Oh boo frickety hoo, an adult shitting on Manziel and an ex-Jet is getting bullied on the Internet. Grow up.

The kid was out late. Big deal, he's a kid, not a soldier, not a heart surgeon, not a school teacher. An NFL player that was out late just like most of the other players in the NFL two nights before a game.

Shit on him when he deserves it. This isn't it.

_

11. 1968jetsfan

Laugh, I'm too busy laughing at you to even come close to feeling bad about you shitting on anyone who disagrees with you. I made a comment, you blew it up in to a series of juvenile kindergarten attacks, nothing more...just an anemic overbred attack poodle.

Manzeil had a history of not being exactly a team guy or playing by rules...not exactly the behavior you want to see from someone who's hoping for a starting gig....

And this just in, it's not what I think that matters, it sure as hell isn't what you think that matters. It's what the Browns think. It's not going to shine well that his roommate who was involved in the brawl was also pulled over for a DUI while driving Manziels car, that's not Manziels fault...but it does make you question his over all judgment. you are who you associate with.

12. JStokes

Oh so his roommate was driving Manziels car DUI and even though it has nothing to do with Manziel you felt compelled to bring it up.

We get it you hate the dude. Shit in him all you want, doesn't matter to me.

I laugh at you when you do so.

Oh boo hoo, look more bullying.

Why don't you put me back on ignore until an ex-Jet QB plays like shit again.

_

13. 1968jetsfan

ROFL, you are pathetic. Of course I brought it up, you are you you associate with. I even said that wasn't on Manziel, but of course your ignorant hating self made it so, you're so full of yourself it's pathetic, of course yourself is nothing but shit..

Boo whoo, I hurt the feelings of your jockstrap boy....

14. JStokes

"Boo whoooo I'm being bullied on the internet by a big bad lap dog waahhh waahhh"

Go look up some more irrelevant shit to dump on Manziel. It's ok to hate him, own it.

Pathetic compulsion 2.0

_

15. 1968jetsfan

ROFL, you do realize you're the one keeping this whole thing going with your self ego gratifying ego masturbation.
    We get it, you hate me. I'm okay with that, I'm a big boy and I'm laughing my ass off at a very insignificant person who finds self worth in attacking some unknown on the internet.
    I don't hate you, I feel sorry for you. Truly I do.

As for Manziel, he does need to watch who he's associating with...many careers have been ruined by the entourage they chose to associate with. It's not a hate of the man, it's observation that he's walking down a path that is laden with trouble for a rookie.

16. JStokes

"Boo hoo someone's being bullied on the Internet and is ego masturbating" lol.

You hate Manziel, it's ok. I'm sure there's other tawdry things his friends, family and associates have done that can be foolishly attributed to him and be just as irrelevant as him staying out later than what suits your tastes.

_

17. 1968jetsfan

I rest my case. No more needs to be said. You've more than proven yourself nothing more than a lowest of low troll.
    You hate me, I get it. You hate anyone who doesn't comment positively on your idols, we get it.
    You're insignificant, and people like you are why I'll ALWAYS say exactly what I think of aplayer or situation. Why? In part because I don't care what you or anyone else thinks of me or my opinions...but mostly because I know it pisses people like you off when someone speaks an honest opinion.

18. 1968jetsfan

In other words Jstroke, it's people like you that keep me posting and speaking my mind, and I thank you :p

19. JStokes

Boo hoo someone's bullying me on the internet!!! Boo hooooooo!!!! Waahhh waahhh!!

_

20. 1968jetsfan

I feel so bullied that I've stopped posting, not. My 3 year old niece does a better job of insults than you do. Maybe you could hire her for tutelage?

That said, exactly where have I shit on him? Hmmm, by saying that a rookie backup QB, and that's what he is at the moment he's currently the #2 QB on the depth chart currently, should be focused on the field and not where to be out at 2am on a Friday night. Did I say he was a horrible person? Nope, Did I say he instigated anything? Nope. Did I say anything negative other than the age old football adage that nothing good ever happens after midnight for a football player in season. Nope..

But strokes, your just so thin skinned and hypersensitive that something as simple and insignificant as that is considered "shitting on". You're so touchey feeley PC that it's pathetic. Makes me wonder just how empty your life really is.