17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. grumpynyjetsfaninME

the 7hr drive i have in front of me.. i dont want to go there without tickets in hand.

2. JetsSec337Lot13B

To all the fake Jets fans who sold their tickets to today's game and to all the Steelers fans saying they would "invade Metlife Stadium" all I can say is hahahahahahahahahahahaha oh yea hahahahahahahahahaha

3. Jetsfanforlife

Jetsfanforlife Active Member

Oh yeah!!!!!!!

What a great day at the stadium. I was bummed and resigned for another terrible experience with Steeler fans at our stadium when I got into my seat. How sweat it was to see them look dumbfounded and crying in their towels for most of the game. I loved at the end when they were leaving in droves and the Jet fans remained.

I also noted a more rowdier Jet crowd in my area (lower sideline/end zone area-Jets side). Usually only a few of us are yelling and cheering and trying desperately to get the crowd engaged at 3rd down defense. Today, the crowd was cheering like crazy. I would be ok for all the usual stiffs & suits to stay home from here on out and let the real fans come to the games. This is how it was in the old stadium prior to the PSL BS.

JetsSec337Lot13B likes this.
  4. JetsSec337Lot13B

The number of fights was crazy as well. Steelers fans can't hold their booze. They were in constant fights. At one point we had 3 going on at once by me. Security earned their checks today. Parking lot made me nervous I was thinking 75% Steelers fans. Probably close to 60%. Reminds me of 2007 when we beat them and were having a similar type of season.

5. no psls

no psls Banned

Was at the game - it was closer to 25% steeler fans - don't exaggerate

6. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

he did say the parking lot

7. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Glad u guys had a good game and Steeler fans wasted there money. Th worst thing that could happen is we go 4-2 or 5-1. Time to start over. I love how people love to throw digs at others because they went to the game, please, it was a nice day but in the end a meaningless game between a shitty team and average team. I watched the game on TV and felt little emotion either way, the season is over, all that is left is to beat the Dolphins and Pats. Been here so many time its disgusting, you newbies go beat your chests!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alleycat9 and CBG like this.
  8. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

The sooner this season ends the better ! The only thing we have to look forward to is the draft and if THE IDZIK is still here then it won't matter how many picks we have or where we select ! Get a football personnel guy in here Woody you are clueless !
    In keeping with the topic it was nice that the Steeler fans were able to cry in their towels !

9. no psls

no psls Banned

It's time to give up your tickets . You said it yourself "I felt little emotion" . If nothing else , watching the Jets always gives you some type of emotion , good or bad . I think your done sir .

10. JetsSec337Lot13B

Season tickets since 1991 when I was 11 years old. Sat thru 15 of 16 Kotite home games. Definitely not a newbie. Oh and I didn't pay a PSL. To see those obnoxious Steelers fans miserable was worth it. No emotion? The season is shot but it's great to play spoiler especially to a team who's fans invade the stadium almost every season

11. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

If I was at the game I would have rooted and cheered hard like always do because winning is better then losing and the Steeler fans suck ass. But the reality for me is:

If we reach a point in a season that we have no chance to make the playoffs therefore, no home championship game and or super bowl the season is over for me. I have been through horrible seasons, very good seasons so so seasons and ONLY 6-8 home playoff games. I keep going for one reason and one reason only, a Super bowl run, one magic year. That's all I want and i will fade into the sunset. In 34 years , we have not seen one lousy Championship home game which to me is the ultimate home game. That's all i ever asked for just one season where we win both home games and go to the super bowl and win that game with me there. And then I can die in peace. Nothing else matters anymore, sorry. I am running out of time and every season they make changes at the top, that's 3 more years down the drain. Can we ever have a top notch coach and QB at the same time and unlike Tuna and Vinnie not be at the end of the careeer? Is so damm depressing

#18711 sec314, Nov 11, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2014
  12. Gator

Gator Active Member

Good post. This was clearly our chance. 1 and 8 and two big time prospects there.....and we are going to blow it. Dumbest franchise. Spurs were in this position when Duncan was a senior. They faked a David Robinson injury and got the #1 pick. 5 championships with Duncan. We're already a punch line this year so just lose the rest and do right by the fans for once. F the fans that go to the games. Get the QB and they'll come back in a heartbeat. How does our owner not see this? So now Vick is going to play well and we'll win a few. Great. Next year he's 38 years old. F'ing dumb dumbs.

13. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Thinking of calling the Jets and telling them I am interested in season tickets next year ! I will be happy to attend games , the only thing is they will have to pay my PSL ,,,,,it will co$t them to get me to sit there week after week !

14. GordonGecko

My position has been the same for 4 years now, I will gladly buy season tickets from the Jets if they can sell me lower level tickets for $100 each, no preseason, no PSL, and a parking pass for each game. So far no cold calling rep has taken me up. So instead of buying 8 games from them, I buy only the 2-3 games I really want for $75 downstairs on stubhub with zero commitment

15. JetsSec337Lot13B

There are definitely some interesting things I have noticed them doing on the secondary market. Since my side gig that I may want to do full time is re-selling tickets I won't post all that here but the secondary market for this team has been wild. I have my suspicions of the reasoning.

16. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

You made me curious :) Can you elaborate a little?

17. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Too bad tonight is Chrebet nite he deserved a full house of Jet fans,,,,,,,,,,staying on topic ,PSL ? No thanks

18. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

I was at the game last night. Watched the game in the Club Seats. Lucky me. :) Wayne got emotional and it was really nice to listen to him live with that much emotion. Even the Phin fans applauded. All in all, it was a good night. And if you have money and can afford it, yes to PSL :)

19. no psls

no psls Banned

PSLs suck . you're a DICK !!!!!!!!!!!!

20. GordonGecko

PSLs were invented before HDTVs and ticket pricing >- market