2014-15 NBA REGULAR SEASON THREAD

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by JetLifeLo, Oct 8, 2014.

1. JetLifeLo

JetLifeLo Well-Known Member

how bout now?

2. JetLifeLo

As i expected from Westbrook!! making me proud!! my boy!

3. NYJalltheway

NYJalltheway Well-Known Member

The whole time the Bucks were up, I was just waiting, and waiting for them to blow it, and sure as fucking shit they did. As soon as it went to OT, I knew it was over. Fuck that stupid team. God they piss me off.

I worked 12 hours today, so I'm just now getting to watch my Thunder.

4. BigSnacks54

BigSnacks54 Well-Known Member

Never thought I'd say this, but today I'm rooting for the Knicks

Ruin that snake's homecoming. Go Knicks!

JetLifeLo likes this.
  5. NYJalltheway

They got D Fish, so go Knicks!

6. JetLifeLo

are you from there or something? why would you ever root for that team ? lol bad enough we're jets fans as it is

7. JetLifeLo

That would be crazy lol.. The knicks PG's suck on defense and are going up against kyrie... yikes.. u see what rose just did to them last night?! Once Kyrie gets passed his man it's gonna be highlight film all over the place! Cavs by 15+

8. NYJalltheway

Are you not capable of reading the location bio of users on tgg? Lol

9. JetLifeLo

oh shit.. my bad boss lol! i never read all that shit

10. NYJalltheway

Hey i don't blame ya. Haha, just figured If you were confused, you would look over and figure it out. Yeah I'm not a bucks fan by choice. Why do you think i started following okc? :D
    When they face off, its never any contest anyway, but i root for okc. Just to make that clear.

11. JetLifeLo

well i'm the same way growing up in Philly with the Sixers lol. growing up i thought i was a Sixers fan.. until they traded A.I. and i realized the love for the team just isn't there, i was actually just an Iverson fan all along. I was just a fan of certain players for a long time after that didn't really root for anyone for a while. I followed Westbrook to the NBA loved watching him, love, and Darren collison play at UCLA. Guess it was perfect timing soon as Westbrook went to Seattle they turned to OKC so i'm able to say i've been a THUNDER fan since day ONE. lol

12. BigSnacks54

I didn't get to watch the Knicks game ( Was watching Heat), but yeah I don't expect the Knicks to ruin the self proclaimed king's reunion with the incompetent, low life Cleveland losers, but I'd love for them to put an end to all this " The Cavs will be the greatest offense talk", and the Cavs championship picks. They're the best team in the East, but they'd lose to OKC, San Antonio, Golden State, and the Clippers in the playoffs. I'm just not sold, but Quicken Loans will be rocking leading to a blow out.

13. JetLifeLo

Ohhhhhh we changed our minds about OKC ehh? Or were you assuming that the cavs wouldn't make it and we would lose to someone else?

14. NYJalltheway

Cool story. I just got into watching basketball at the beginning of hardens last year with the team. I was very lost in life, and just overall depressed. I hated waiting forever for the nfl every year too, and so i wanted to get into other sports more. I watched whatever games would be on tv, and it seemed okc was on an awful lot. I hadn't even heard of most of the guys in the league, so it was quite a learning curve. This westbrook guy just blew me away like no other player i had ever seen. I loved the intensity, the 3 point shot, the way he drove to the hoop. I remember getting confused at first cuz the only westbrook i ever heard of was brian from the eagles lol. Russell pretty much made the NBA fun to watch for me, so he became my favorite player, and thus the thunder became my team. I didn't even know they were as great as they were. I sure as hell didn't want to follow another bucks franchise, so it all worked out.

15. JetLifeLo

Word... so you're a westbrook guy too.. *daps*

16. NYJalltheway

You replied before i could finish editing the swype errors from my phone lol. Do you mean claps? Cuz What is daps? Haha

But yeah that's a part of why i can't stand the spurs. Sometimes they're fun to watch, but too many times I've been bored to sleep watching them.

17. JetLifeLo

lol everybody say i reply fast i be at work staring at the alerts tab bored as hell... and where im from dap is a hand shake

NYJalltheway likes this.
  18. BigSnacks54

No, I never changed my mind. I don't have OKC getting to the finals, but if they do they should be able to beat Cleveland.

19. JetLifeLo

lol damn you. Bestbrook will lead us there!

20. NYJalltheway

So on one hand, they're overrated, and not even one of the top teams in the conference, but on the other hand they should easily dispose the Love/Kyrie/James Cavs.

Yeah that makes sense.