Rex Ryan grills Sammy Watkins on conference call

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by NotSatoshiNakamoto, Oct 23, 2014.

1. mezzavo

mezzavo Well-Known Member

Pffft...if you fuckin' people are mad at this then there is no helping you. MAYBE you should be mad at Idzik's 26% fucking draft success rate and why the ass clown couldn't enlist a spot more talent BEFORE we were in a god damn 1 & 6 hole...hmmm....talk about focusing energy where it is deserved. Not a single one of you wake up pissed off at the world every day...and if you do...then sucks to be you.

2. NotSatoshiNakamoto

I think Rex is a bad head coach and I want him gone but how do you not just laugh about this and move on with your life? regardless of what you think of him as a head coach wouldn't you like to have a beer with the guy?

Axel3419 and Royce Parker like this.
  3. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

Tough guy internet bravado and irrational level of stupidity not knowing the difference between opinion and fact? You have to be some sort of trolling bot, because you are too cliche to be a real human being.

4. Jersey Joe 67

Jersey Joe 67 Well-Known Member

I'm in sec 221a row 7 seats 15-17. Stop by and say hello. We can see if I'm the Internet tough guy you state.
    I'll be more then happy to continue this conversation then.

TNJet likes this.
  5. wewantsapp

wewantsapp Well-Known Member

Just got around to reading that article. Jeez,.....funny. You know what's funnier? I was actually foolish enough to laugh at the Giant fans at work after the 2nd week of the season.
    Now that's funny. Shit,--- its almost even almost as funny as 1-6.

And LMFAO at the people who say "get a life". Its got absolutely nothing to do with that. I just fucking hate being 1-6.

6. JetBlue

You may completely force the definition and use of opinion to have to be revisited. "You are an idiot" is typically an opinion, but the more you post you are turning it into verifiable fact.

You are revolutionizing the English language with your stupidity. Never has someone done so much with so little.well done.

7. wewantsapp

wewantsapp Well-Known Member

Aw c'mon with that. Rex bears a good deal of blame for the poor state of the roster. During his years working with Tannenbaum, he had tremendous imput on personnel --- particulary when it came to the draft.

8. Jersey Joe 67

Yawn

9. JetBlue

How about... MEET ME AT THE CORNER OF 5th AND OLIVE AT PERSHING SQUARE ON SUNDAY AT 1:39 PM AND WE CAN HAVE A MORE EXCITING CONVERSATION!!! AAASRRRGGGHHHH!!!!

You dunce, angry because you don't even know the difference between and opinion and statement of fact. You shouldn't be threatening me, you should be threatening your teachers for failing you and kicking the shit out of your parents for not caring enough about you to make sure you got an education.

10. Jersey Joe 67

I never threatened you, I wanted you to come and tailgate with me.
    I gave you my address , stop by and you can sit on my shoulders and play Fireman Ed.

All Gas No Shake, 74 and KWJetsFan like this.
  11. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

Quite being an ass.... stop instigating shit and let it go.

You've been around here long enough and should know we do things at Applebees and not in Woody's Toilet Bowl

12. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member

You're prolly pretty close with your opinion...In my humble opinion.

The young guys don't know any better, but I wouldn't be surprised if guys like Brick and Pace, and other veterans don't shake they're at his BS.

Their seems to me to be a leadership void on this team too. The only guy who says anything is DeMarrio, and he hasn't really earned that position. We don't here anything from Brick, Mangold, Pace, Harris...Maybe Colon a little.

Rex is dysfunctional, and talks way too much chit. The more that time goes by the less I believe that Rex is a Idzik type HC. It's Woody that kept him.

If Idzik doesn't make the call, or he's the reason why they don't have 'the talent'. Then W T F is he doing here to begin with?

Could you imagine where this franchise would end up if it was left to Rex & Woody? Those two are a fucking joke.

13. JetLifeLo

JetLifeLo Well-Known Member

Pretty sure Rex knows Sammy Watkins pretty well... Fun n games...relax people. These people make millions 1-6 or not... I'm sure they wanna have some fun sometime. Plus we all know how Rex likes to spice up division games some how some way..

14. Jersey Joe 67

Easy there Walt, you make far too many intelligent points, you can get crucified for that around here .

15. Barry the Baptist

Exactly, when the team was winning and Rex came out to his press conference dressed like Rob Ryan everyone loved it but we are 1-6 and Rex having a little fun isn't a horrible thing. Rex poking fun at Sammy Watkins isn't going to be the difference between us winning and loosing on Sunday

16. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member

How many years ago was that now? That's the problem. Rex came along and inherited a damn good team. They won so a lot of the jerk off antics got excused. That was before he took that team and drove into a ditch with Tanny, and forced Woody to hire Idzik. And yet that tool Woody wouldn't let Idzik do what a GM is hired for in the real world. Soon enough tho, thankfully

17. KWJetsFan

KWJetsFan Well-Known Member

Yes he should. And you should nut up and fight evojoe you pussy. Just make sure the fight is TGG rules and it takes place at an Applebees. (Thanks for the laugh Barry. Good callback.)

JetBlue likes this.
  18. Barry the Baptist

If you didn't like it then that's cool, you are entitled to your opinion but if you thought that was funny and this isn't the you're a hypocrite. I don't see anything wrong with being loose on a mid week conference call. If he called up Sammy at the hotel or met up with him at a bar yeah that's an issue but this took 30 seconds of his day.

Oh man... the memories , the memories.

KWJetsFan likes this.
  19. Royce Parker

Royce Parker Well-Known Member

This is about as 'non-story' as it gets. I'm not really sure why anyone would care that Rex was joking around with a player from another team. Rex is open to plenty of criticism for sure, but this is a stupid thing to be nitpicking.

20. BacktoQueens

BacktoQueens Well-Known Member

There are a lot of bunched panties in this thread..