Best Team in the NFL?

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by SOXXX2, Sep 24, 2018.

1. Patriot

Patriot Well-Known Member

This is not an easy question since injuries can change the status of a team. If healthy, note the word healthy, the AFC will unfortunately go through New England for some of you. I am not totally convinced of the Rams just yet and I think teams like the Saints, Panthers, and even the Eagles may have something to say. Other teams for consideration are also the Steelers and the Chargers.

It is still a long way to go before pronouncing a team the best so far this year. Also injuries can change the makeup of a team quite drastically. Maybe I am biased, but as I said if healthy, the Pats.

2. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

For once I agree with you.

K'OB, The Waterboy and dawinner127 like this.
  3. Patriot

How can you agree with me if you change my quote? I think you are agreeing with something else.

4. jetophile

Struck a nerve, I see. You seem like a very decent guy, but you can't post on a Jets board and expect to not get razzed about what is blatantly obvious to the rest of the world.

It's like the whole Barry Bonds thing and how belligerent he became when he was about to break Babe Ruth's home run record. "I'm not a cheater and no-one wants to see me break the record because you're all a bunch of racists and I'm black." When you paint yourself into a corner pull the race card. I can't begin to tell you how much that insulted me. Well, The New York Post outdid itself and they had a roided Barry Bonds swinging a bat with the headline 'Curse of the Shambino' - with the record number spelled out with hypodermic needles. Even Hank Aaron got disgusted with him and called him out as a cheater and for using race as an excuse of why he was being 'persecuted' and everyone was out to get him. Hank Aaron saw and lived through a lot of hateful shit, so I respect his opinion big time. Plus, he didn't cheat.

The point I'm trying to make is that deflection doesn't make things any less true. The Cheats, Belichick, Tom Brady, and Barry Bonds all deserve their asterisks. Just sayin'.

#64 jetophile, Nov 8, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
    K'OB and BacktoQueens like this.
  5. SOXXX2

SOXXX2 Well-Known Member

Saints look like a machine on the road in Cincy right now.

6. Patriot

My nerves are so old and dull, good luck trying to excite them. Perhaps your asterisks should say "If you ain’t cheating you ain’t trying." ... LOL

I must admit suggesting that Barry Bonds and the Pats are the same type of cheaters is very creative in your part. I could go into the history and details of said cheating, but I would be wasting my time perhaps on a deaf ear. Besides if calling the Pats a cheater helps you cope with the agony of being a Jets fan, then, by all means, continue on with this reality. It seems to claim the other side cheated is becoming very American when you lose. It started with the megalomaniac fascist Trump claiming if he lost the Presidential election he would blame Hillary for cheating. Then Hillary and all the other flaming liberals have continued that tune when they lose an election. In the meantime, the city and state of New York is about to be taken over by Marxists, but who cares?

The country and the NFL are going downhill and folks today are brainwashed by the left and the right, and can't think on their own.

I am also a Jets fan and yes it sucks to be one right now. The only thing I can tell you to make you feel any better is that the NFL is becoming feminized, so having a losing team is becoming not such a big deal. I hope for your sake and my children's sake things change before we become like Brazil.

7. jetophile

So the Cheating Cheat McCheats never cheated? Typical response. And calling the Cheats cheaters because of the agony of being a Jets fan, as Bugs Bunny would say, "Muuurrrrrrrrder!" "Continue on with this reality." Of course I will. They're serial cheaters. So let me get this straight: 99.9% of the country thinks the Cheats cheat and have cheated but are only called cheaters because other teams have lost to them. Let me write that down.

You're fighting an uphill battle that you can never win on this subject. Just because no-one agrees with you except other Cheats apologists doesn't make your fantasy real. Turning this into Trump and Hillary over the Cheats as a deflection, wow, how far the pin-wheeling Cheats rabble have fallen. Brainwashing, The Manchurian Candidate, and a Cheats fan who is also a Jets fan yet still defends the Cheats cheating by saying they don't cheat. This is gold.

Not for anything, but how can anyone possibly be a fan of a rival team in the same division? Is this a joke? I'd rather stab myself in the face. I've seen you say it before, but at every opportunity you rush to defend the snowstorm. ******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
    This is in no way a personal attack, but you've got to be kidding me with this. There was a poster (I can't remember his name right now) on Cheatsfans.com. Long time, big time Cheats die-hard and a long time poster there. He was the only Cheats fan I've ever seen who ever openly owned and admitted on a message board that the Cheats are beyond suspect and way shady. It was rather commendable, and gasp! - he actually used the word cheating. He was 'disliked' to Hell and back. He shrugged it off and said, hey, it's my team but I'm not blind. Keep contributing, it's just the delusional posts that slay me. Good Day, Sir.

BacktoQueens likes this.
  8. Patriot

You obviously don't get my point, every NFL team including the Patriots are trying to get an edge or cheat. The world is full of folks always trying to get an edge.

You mentioned Bonds but what about the fact that NFL players are taking PEDs all the time? Every NFL team has players on PEDs including the Patriots. But we simply seem to ignore this.

So, in a nutshell, the whole league is cheating so to be nieve enough to think the Pats are the only ones is sort of stupid. Teams today can still record the other team's sidelines as long as the cameras are placed properly.

As to the Manchurian Candidate a very fine novel, perhaps you should consider the 1984 Novel to understand where I am coming from.

So what I am saying is the Patriots are the best cheating team while for example, the Jets are a horrible cheating team.

9. jetophile

I didn't say they're the only ones. However, they're the only ones who deny how flat out endemic it is to their 'legacy' and how ill-gotten it is. Then again, when all else fails, haul out the 'everybody does it' to turn a hardball into a softball.

10. Rollo Tomassi

Rollo Tomassi Well-Known Member

Getting an edge doesn’t include having an orchestrated scheme to deflate footballs.

Or routinely jam headsets.

Or repeatedly film walk-throughs or sidelines after warnings not to.

Just stop.

The Patriots built their fake dynasty on a shit-pile of massive fraud.

FJF likes this.
  11. Rollo Tomassi

I’m surprised he didn’t post a link to “You team cheats too.com” or whatever the fuck that site is they continuously trot out in trying to deny how much their “winning” was built on cheating.

12. SoylentGreen

SoylentGreen Well-Known Member

13. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

Please stop derailing this thread.

jetophile and FJF like this.
  14. jetophile

I said it in another thread, but I almost hope the Cheats make it to the Super Bowl vs. the Rams so the Rams get payback for the walk through. Revenge is a dish best served cold, but you just know the refs are going to try to gift the Cheats at every turn if they make it that far. The other side of me hopes the Cheats get eliminated in the first round just so I don't have to see their cheating fck faces for the millionth time. The Eagles are victims of the Super Bowl Slide this year, but them faking a walk through is the best and most hilarious thing that has happened in years. It really is that good.

15. SOXXX2

SOXXX2 Well-Known Member

Saints are the better team, been saying this all season.

16. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

You also said Bitcoin will be $50,000 by the end of the year

Ralebird, HomeoftheJets and FJF like this.
  17. CotcheryFan

CotcheryFan 2018 ROTY Poster Award Winner

I hope they lose in the AFCCG at KC.

18. Rollo Tomassi

Ouch.

19. Patriot

20. Patriot

Most people deny they have cheated when they have, human nature I guess. I do think some of the common cheating claims made against the Patriots are simply bogus news.

Speaking of cheating, what about the gloves receivers are wearing with some kind of ball sticking material? Are we to believe the NFL all of a sudden have receivers that can catch balls zipped to them with one hand? Sure!