Terror attack in Las Vegas and now Cali

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by Barry the Baptist, Oct 2, 2017.

1. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

2. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

I'll say it first.. If everyone in that club were armed....There would have been a lot of people shooting at each other in the dark.

HomeoftheJets and Biggs like this.
  3. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Country music is really bad for you

4. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

I’ve been to clubs like that.

CBG likes this.
  5. Cman68

Me too...

FJF likes this.
  6. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

When John Lennon wrote sarcastically that " happiness is a warm gun " he had to be thinking USA

Stopped off at the local diner for breakfast here in my town in DE and all the resident rednecks were just ignoring the horror story bar shooting on TV ..complaining about deer stands, missed shots at Bambi, and the proper way of gutting a dead deer

Something's just never change..smh

7. Cman68

Nope... Priorities my dear Watson...

8. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

What a divisive,insulting, stereotyping borderline racist term . A n equal term made towards any other race,creed,color or sexual preference group would be grounds for banning .

TonyFtLaud and JetBlue like this.
  9. Rollo Tomassi

Rollo Tomassi Well-Known Member

Where have you been over the past 2 years?

It has become perfectly acceptable--even ENCOURAGED-- to insult...

...aahhh nevermind.

No politics on TGG.

10. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

Considering your tone about them, do you even think those stupid country white Hicks are capable of coming up with a solution? If not, what would they be discussing about it instead of their interest in hunting.

They just dumb white people, aren’t they?

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  11. jetophile

It's a pattern.
    I see the title of the thread has changed since I chimed in. FYI John Lennon was a POS. He in no way deserved to be murdered, nobody does, let me make that clear as crystal; but the song 'Imagine', c'mon now, he was making money hand over fist while shitting on the U.S. verbally every which way but loose and living like a King. He was a hypocrite (so was Yoko), a scumbag, and oddly enough got gunned down by a nut job. His murder and his misguided fan martyrdom doesn't make him a better person and he was a shit father. Supposedly he was starting to own a lot of his horrid bad behavior shortly before he was killed, but he still wasn't Mr. Peacenik Peacy Nice Guy. It was a total front IMO.

OK, I'm ready to get reamed, but I'll take my lashing with my chin up. Oh, I almost forgot. His ego was so ridiculously large he actually thought 'Hey, Jude' was about him. It was about Julian Lennon, who McCartney was basically looking after and was trying to give fatherly comfort to when scumbag John Lennon abandoned him. I'm not even a Beatles fan and even I know that. Oh, I also almost forgot that he beat his first wife, but it was only once so . . .

Alright, I kind of went off the rails as I often do, so back on topic, any updates on the CA shooting? Those poor people who were traumatized in the Vegas mass shooting re-living it with another shooting. Who says lightning doesn't strike twice. It actually can.

12. jetophile

Shut up, you redneck. ; ) By the way, I just made venison stew in the Crockpot with meat my neighbor gifted us. It's the only meat I'll eat because I know how it was killed. I can PM you the recipe if you want. Came out amazing.

FJF and NYJetsO12 like this.
  13. Rollo Tomassi

The photo op with Yoko they called the "bed in for peace" was an incredibly self-indulgent bullshit stunt.

And his music post-Beatles generally sucked. Especially the Yoko penned songs.

14. Zach

Zach Well-Known Member

More thought and prayer time, folks!

- I have always thought that gun nuts are fucking morons.
    - I always pray these gun nuts shoot themselves out of this world.

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  15. Rollo Tomassi

Don't forget "uneducated" on top of dumb. That's always a nice subtle dig.

JetBlue and Zach like this.
  16. Zach

Zach Well-Known Member

I don't know about that one, frankly speaking. I've seen a lot of these [educated] people doing dumb shit.

Like these gun nuts. Or anti-vaxxers. Stupidity galore? I'd say so!

17. jetophile

Imagine if it was them damn Radical Muslim Extremists! Then we'd have a real big problem on our hands! :mad: Well, the truth of the matter is that it would get toned down and the excuse mongering would begin. And the conversation wouldn't be about gun control, either. Funny how that is. Generally speaking I think the conversation in either case should mostly be about mental illness and how to keep weapons out of the hands of people who are clearly unstable. I mean, would you give a CDL license to someone to drive a school bus who was hearing voices? I'm thinking that bus full of kids gets driven off a cliff into a ravine with a 100 foot drop. No politics, I know, but it had to be said. This thread kind of can't exist without it to some small degree, but I don't think it should be locked. Just putting that out there.

https://www.cbsnews.com/live-news/c...usand-oaks-bar-today-2018-11-08-live-updates/

Turns out the shooter was an ex-Marine who served in Afghanistan. That explains a lot. PTSD, became unhinged. Why isn't there more help for these guys? It's so disconcerting. And sometimes deadly. Let's not forget that part. The gun was legal.

18. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

I just believe in me. Yoko and me.

And that’s reality.

The dream is over.

19. Zach

Zach Well-Known Member

Keeping guns out of the hands of the mentally unstable?

And US Marines were dumb enough to [keep these people for years,] no? So where do we start? Military recruiting practices? [Ha!]

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  20. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

In a perfect world I’d love for guns to be illegal, so in theory I have no issues with the gun control faction. That being said, I live in California where the government reclassified crimes like rape and armed assault as non-violent crimes for the sole purpose of letting criminals out of prisons early because their agenda is to victimize the criminals and condemn the prison system.

How could gun control work in a state like California which would either have only lenient punishment for possession of an illegal firearm or wouldn’t enforce the punishment at all? Gun control only works if your ideology will allow you to harshly punish those who break the law which we do not do here.

And in the event (hypothetically) you see a disparate impact in arrests in which minorities are convicted in greater numbers for illegal gun possession than whites, you’ll get the advocates who will protest that the gun control laws are racist to begin with, which ironically will come from the same side of the political spectrum that wants to ban guns.

And around and round we go.

FJF likes this.
  21. Zach

Zach Well-Known Member

Actually I have a theory about that gun control.

If more black people would 1. buy guns and 2. open-carry and brandish the guns they bought 3. and do that all over the US, then these white gun nuts will go banana and scream for gun control. Mark my words. I know this because that's what happened in California.

All Gas No Shake likes this.