2018 Fantasy Football Thread

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by dawinner127, Aug 29, 2018.

1. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

My bad Dawinner I totally misunderstood---Im pretty surprised that guys are not higher on MVS, Now lets see if he is still getting the snaps come Sunday. Nice job taking a flier on Adams he did well last week,,

2. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

I love MVS. Never ever want to wish injury on anyone, but I'm pretty sure Davante Adams is also one hit away from having his 3rd concussion in 2 years or otherwise known as mush for brains. It was one of the reasons I did not want to draft him in any of my leagues.

I'm shocked Josh Adams (PHI) wasn't scooped up. Clement is horrible and the Eagles didn't make a move for RB. Heres to hoping for a diamond in the rough like Sutton!!!

CBG likes this.
  3. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

Nope. That is the tough part with 2 QB leagues. I lucked out with Mahomes as my QB1 but QB2 has been tough. Only other options are Peterman and Beathard. I guess I will continue to rotate that spot depending on match-ups.

CBG likes this.
  4. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

ugh

The Dark Knight likes this.
  5. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Heres my dilemma ,,,Im stating Sanders but out of these 3 guys which 2 = assuming Coulee practices and is healthy----Coutee-MVS-Davante Parker ???

6. The Dark Knight

Also, I should mention I did not draft terribly, as I had Jimmy G, Mahomes, and Darnold. Jimmy G injury just messed me up.

CBG likes this.
  7. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

No need to defend your honor lol.

dawinner127 and The Dark Knight like this.
  8. dawinner127

MVS or coutee. Parker is meh. His 40+ yard catch last week was the flukiest play I’ve ever seen. Bouncing off some dudes helmet

9. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Parker going up against our secondary is nothing to sneeze at even with that damn QB ,,,,,and he looks even better if no Stills I could see 10 targets if no Stills. Lets see how this plays out, heck Baldwin could miss the Seahawk game and Moore would look real good . Nice problems to have ? we shall see,,,,,good luck all ps we all must check the weather as IT MIGHT be an issue in places

10. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Nick Mullens LOL 2ND QTR OVER 100 YARDS 2 tds

The Dark Knight likes this.
  11. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

I thought the raiders d would be a good value play on DK. lol

The Dark Knight and CBG like this.
  12. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

lions and tigers and Mullens oh my !

dawinner127 likes this.
  13. The Dark Knight

Cook was a BUST for me filling in for Ertz tonight. Luckily my opponent had the Raiders kicker. Why? I don't know. So I call that a draw.

CBG likes this.
  14. dawinner127

Traded Christian Kirk for Derek Carr yesterday morning. 49ers allowed 2+ TDs every week except to rosen a few weeks ago. I start Carr? Dude gets sacked 8 times and gives me 5 points. I felt like a genius yesterday morning. Now? Not so much.

They said streaming QBs was easy!!! Back to drafting a qb early next year. Give me Rodgers or Brees and that guaranteed 20+ every week. Enough of this carousel already.

CBG and FJF like this.
  15. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

I entered a cheap contest and used Ricard,Carr,cook and the d thinking I can jump into the top and hold on to a spot with my chalk big money guys.
    Not so much.

dawinner127 likes this.
  16. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

trying to find a Defense ------I have Texans but I don't think they do things to Denver in Denver-----too many teams on Byes and others are locked out as they were just released and I can't claim them until after this weeks games ( I like the Skins but can't claim them )-----> Seahawks and Broncos are the only options . Next week Texans on a Bye I will cut them and pick up Skins or Eagles or possibly Seahawks.

17. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

guys just a heads up in case you miss it DVS just got a bump =
    Coach Mike McCarthy said Geronimo Allison injured his groin in Thursday's practice and is uncertain for Week 9 against the Patriots.

The groin was a new addition behind Allison's name on the injury report, joining the previously-listed "hamstring" issue. It's been one injury after another for Allison this season. If he's unable to play Sunday night, the Packers would lock in Davante Adams, Marquez Valdes-Scantling, and Randall Cobb as their three-wide sets. Equanimeous St. Brown could get snaps as the No. 4.

18. dawinner127

I’m rolling with MSV over TreQuan Smith. I’m guessing BB will try and take away Adams and make a rookie wr and 2nd year rb in Jones beat him. MSV probably won’t be lined up much vs Gilmore either.

CBG likes this.
  19. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Im rolling MVS out with confidence as Allison was downgraded to doubtful and I hope its high scoring.

dawinner127 likes this.
  20. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Allison OUT come on MVS lite up those cheetahs !!!!

dawinner127 likes this.