Jets/colts stream

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by nevbeats319, Oct 11, 2018.

1. nevbeats319

nevbeats319 Well-Known Member

Unfortunately I am in MA for this weekend and won’t be able to stream the game on my phone because I am out of market. Does anyone know a app or site that allows me stream the game ? I have Verizon. I also am working out of my car and can’t go into a place that has the game on or anything l!! Any help please!

2. Falco21

Falco21 Well-Known Member

Android or Apple?

If Android, search the play store for an app called NFL Football 2018 Live Streaming. It's an app made by DofuStream.

When you open it, click on whatever game you want and it will give you multiple links to watch the game. No ads. Works every damn time. I have NFL Sunday Ticket but every week I watch the games at my father's house with him. I usually head home after the Jets game. On the way home I use the app to listen to the games while they play on my phone. I have NEVER had a problem with it yet

3. NYJFOREVER

NYJFOREVER Well-Known Member

r/nflstreams on reddit, I stream the Jets game from here every Sunday and never have an issue, there are also multiple streams posted so if one doesn't work just switch to the next one.

4. nevbeats319

nevbeats319 Well-Known Member

I have apple, still woRk?

5. Falco21

Falco21 Well-Known Member

Oh that I don't know. I've never tried it.

I'd imagine it wouldn't work or be available to download on Apple. They have a closed system, so an app that streams a game illegaly is highly unlikely on their App Store

6. Harpua

Harpua Well-Known Member

Bumping this for the info ... my local sports bar is Steelers crazy today