Brady?

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by AJT73, Apr 18, 2018.

1. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member

And that strap on Tom likes

2. playtowinthegame

playtowinthegame Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

"HATERS GONNA HATE"

abyzmul likes this.
  3. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

Brady looks gay as fuck and she looks like a shemale. perfect couple.

SackExchange69 likes this.
  4. SackExchange69

SackExchange69 Well-Known Member

She makes it easier to hide his homosexuality

Antoni likes this.
  5. shasta01

shasta01 Active Member

Those that are so homophobic are the ones most likely hiding something. ;)

6. themorey

themorey Well-Known Member

I wonder if Belicheat will bench Brady for missing OTAs? Or maybe that only applies to other players like Malcolm Butler.

7. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

8. DefenseWinsChampionships

Tom Brady: I can see the end line now:

"The reality is, no matter how much you prepare, it can end at any moment with the wrong kind of hit," Brady said in an interview with TB12.

"I guess it's an interesting position to be in because I can see the end line now, but I still feel like I have a lot to play for, a lot left to do in my career, and a lot left in the tank. It's motivating to me to finish the right way — by being healthy and playing at a championship level."

"I've had a lot of incredible support over the years, and I've been very lucky to play for the best organisation for my entire career," Brady added.

"We've come a long way to get to this point, and doing everything I can to keep that going and continuing to forge into uncharted territory for as long as we can is a big motivator for me. I want to help our team build on the standard we have set over many years.

"I love this game, and I feel very fortunate to have the opportunity to go out and play every day at my age, and I want forge a path for others to do the same — if that's what they want!"

Wow. Just. Wow.

Feels like I've waited for his decline (that never happened) since he turned 30 and have patiently waited since he turned 35 years old to begin completely breaking down (which has also yet to happen).

But I never imagined in a million years that I'd one day ever see Tom Brady (himself) using words and terms such as 'it can end @ any moment', 'I can see the end of the line', 'finishing the right way', 'over the years', 'at my age' etc, etc... It's truly beautiful.

And to think that as a fan base we're finally hearing these words directly from the goats mouth (rather than from NYJ fans) and during the same exact year we landed Sam Darnold 3rd overall... It's a breath of fresh air.

Although seeing is believing, I still can not allow myself to become too anxious because just our luck when he uses words like "motivating" and "Championship level" he'll remain motivated at a championship caliber level for another 4 years and then finally retire at the age of 45 years old while owning every single Quarterbacking statistical record known to mankind.

Could be a smokescreen.

9. DefenseWinsChampionships

Tom Brady: I can see the end line now:

Wow. Just. Wow.

Feels like I've waited for his decline (that never happened) since he turned 30 and have patiently waited since he turned 35 years old to begin completely breaking down (which has also yet to happen).

But I never imagined in a million years that I'd one day ever see Tom Brady (himself) using words and terms such as 'it can end @ any moment', 'I can see the end of the line', 'finishing the right way', 'over the years', 'at my age' etc, etc... It's truly beautiful.

And to think that as a fan base we're finally hearing these words directly from the goats mouth (rather than from NYJ fans) and during the same exact year we landed Sam Darnold 3rd overall... It's a breath of fresh air.

Although seeing is believing, I still can not allow myself to become too anxious because just our luck when he uses words like "motivating" and "Championship level" he'll remain motivated at a championship caliber level for another 4 years and then finally retire at the age of 45 years old while owning every single Quarterbacking statistical record known to mankind.

Could be a smokescreen.

10. Rollo Tomassi

Rollo Tomassi Well-Known Member

Lololol. Hope the cucumber wasn’t deflated.

11. matt robinson 17

matt robinson 17 Well-Known Member

12. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

McCockiner, hahaha, That is pure gold. Hopefully it gains traction and becomes an urban legend like Rod Stewart having to get his stomach pumped in the ER from swallowing so much semen or Richard Gere and the gerbil.

KurtTheJetsFan and The Waterboy like this.