Incognito retiring

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by statjeff22, Apr 10, 2018.

1. Jay Bizniss

Jay Bizniss Well-Known Member

2. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Holy Crap, hahaha, what the F?! Is this really true?! I'm not poking fun at mental health or the mentally ill (and I never will), but Incognito is a dumbell (meaning a stupid person) so if the dumbbell fits . . . Browning called it earlier in the thread that Incognito was going to commit a violent act and blame CTE. The latter part hasn't happened yet, but it's coming. Sometimes people are better than Miss Cleo.

#42 jetophile, May 23, 2018
    Last edited: May 23, 2018
  3. statjeff22

statjeff22 2008 Green Guy "Most Knowledgeable" Award Winner

Yeah, this should help with his chances at getting a job with another team.

The last line of the story is a little disturbing, as I think that the phrase "partying with several people and buying shots of patrons" is equally likely with this guy to have actually been "buying shots for patrons" and "taking shots at patrons".

4. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

Maybe it was supposed to be "buying shots of Patron." That sounds more like it.

5. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

sounds like the author of the article had too many Don Julios

6. Since1969

Since1969 Well-Known Member

Wow, this has gotten weird. Here's what a local paper says happened when the police encountered Incognito at the gym:

"(Office) Brown said that when he approached Incognito, he said he was under contract for the National Security Agency, a top U.S. spy agency, and that another patron was wearing headphones nearby. "I'm running NSA class level 3 documents through my phone," Incognito told Brown, saying he couldn't have anyone with Bluetooth capability near him. Brown said that when he asked Incognito why the government would be watching him, he replied that Brown didn't have a high enough security clearance to discuss it with him. He said Incognito's hands were shaking and he would suddenly jump and move without warning. Incognito told the officers he was taking a dietary supplement and denied throwing objects at people.Brown said that when he told Incognito he was worried he was going to hurt himself or others, Incognito yelled at a woman in the pool to call the FBI."

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/fl-sp-richie-incognito-government-tracking-05242018-story.html

Here's a link that contains the police report:

https://deadspin.com/police-richie-incognito-was-in-altered-paranoid-stat-1826302570

7. jetophile

OK. It's not funny now. Maybe.

8. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

More confusing is why all these writers are using the term patron now? He was buying shots of Patron for the patrons when in walked Patron Oswalt

Freddy Mondo likes this.
  9. jetophile

10. BrowningNagle

Today the dude said he was receiving interest from the Vikings and that he would have signed already but he just "didn't want to go to camp" so he's waiting

The Vikings coach, Zimmer, vehemently denied that and said something like "we have had zero interest. Tweet that"

And then wacky Richie ranted all day like a psycho on twitter. Culminating with "'mike Zimmer is a fucking liar" and ending with Richie posting his cell phone number on Twitter.

But Richie must be a fucking liar too cause I texted his number to tell him to suck my balls and I got an alert that it was a landline

11. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

This is one of those times where it'll be REALLY difficult to blame CTE.....

12. Sam Hammer

Sam Hammer Well-Known Member

Wow, dude really needs some mental help.

13. statjeff22

statjeff22 2008 Green Guy "Most Knowledgeable" Award Winner

I don’t know, the guy is certifiably crazy, and he might be one of those people who started developing CTE at a very young age. The thing is that he’s not legally insane, and there’s no way to test for CTE when you’re alive, so when he inevitably physically attacks someone he’s going to prison (unless a blood test for CTE comes in the next few years, in which case you can be sure he’ll take the test and use an insanity defense).

14. BrowningNagle

He says he wants to run for office. I think it says a lot about our country when his future is either politics or prison and neither sounds all that far fetched

stinkyB likes this.
  15. jetophile

Just what we need! An American version of Rob Ford! Crack and two dollar French whores for everyone! I already had a hole in my head the size of a nickel! I guess it's about time I got another one!

Signed,
    -Mrs. championjets69 :mad:

16. forevercursed

forevercursed Well-Known Member

Despite all that. When the season gets going and O-lines start getting ravaged (God forbid its us) he will be drawing interest. That's how valuable the position is. They will put up with his dickery for the rest of the year if it means they don't have to start some 7th round project turnstile who will put your QB's career in jeopardy

17. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

CTE or not, The dude's been a crazy A-hole his whole life..... but I'm sure his brain probably looks like strawberry jelly

18. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

19. Since1969

Since1969 Well-Known Member

Scary, but here's what's even scarier. Wasn't he in a mental hospital for several days several months ago? Hasn't he had several mental-health episodes in the last year that required police intervention? Yes, so why the hell does he still have possession of his guns? I'm not an anti-gun person, but when a person is an erratic mental state, doesn't it makes sense to impound his weapons until a licensed mental-health professional says he's fit to possess them? If he finally goes off the rails and kills someone, all those agencies will act like Capt. Renault in Casablanca and say how shocked they are.

TonyFtLaud likes this.
  20. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

Why does he have guns? This is America. That's your answer.