Apparently Shady McCoy is a massive POS?

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by NotSatoshiNakamoto, Jul 10, 2018.

1. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

Number 1. My issue is that our personal safety is our responsibility. Just because the law gives you the right to take something, like staying in someone else’s property without paying rent because of eviction laws, and the law punishes people if they violently attack you, the law doesn’t protect your safety if the person you take from has an indifference to the law.

People can be pushed too far and sometimes push back violently. It’s our job to keep people from wanting to push back violently against us.

2. JetBlue

Acknowledging that she participated in creating situation that put her safety in danger in no way absolves McCoy of attacking, or ordering an attack, on her.

I don’t understand why that is confusing. It’s not a complex concept that you should be having trouble with.

3. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

if someone busts into your house at 3AM and beats the shit outta you, I can acknowledge that you created the situation? bro ur crazy

4. JetBlue

Are you a moron or just pretending? Thus isn’t a situation where someone randomnly attacked her and yet you think a hypothetical situation of someone attacking me is comparable. It’s nap time for you, baby, if you don’t understand the difference between those two scenarios which doesn’t make them comparable in the least.

5. Since1969

Since1969 Well-Known Member

Then what does it do?

6. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

I'm not a moron, I think i have an average IQ. it says a lot about your argument tho when you have to say that instead of something reasonable.

but OK, I'm assuming you think mccoy was involved and it was planned that someone would go and beat the shit out of his girlfriend in the middle of the night. Thats cool, I think that's what happened too. But Odin Lloyd really pissed off Aaron Hernandez too, obviously. Did Lloyd or Lloyd's family have "no one to blame" for Hernandez murdering him? I think most reasonable people would say that's an absurd statement

i dont think you really thought this one through JB

7. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member

Simple. Rae Carruth's bitch wouldn't get an abortion. Just because Rae wanted to go bareback is no excuse for her to be with him in the first place. Bitch gettin' no money for no kid now.

NotSatoshiNakamoto likes this.
  8. Walt White

He may be dumber than Sheldon Richardson, holy shite.

9. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

The issue in this argument as I see it is some people's first reaction to a woman having the shit beat out of her is to look for reasons to call her a bitch. Which as a first reaction is pretty disturbing. It's similar to when a woman is raped and someone jumps to say she shouldn't have been drinking or asks what she was wearing or whatever dumbass remark looking to say something bad about the woman.

TonyFtLaud likes this.
  10. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Sometimes a bitch just deserves that shit yo

11. Walt White

That trim needs to know her place...

fuckin bitch.

12. GasedAndConfused

GasedAndConfused Well-Known Member

not young or naive but thanks for the unnecessary insult.

there is a law that decides marital assets. there is no law to split assets among people who are "playing house" unmarried. it's why they added a common law marriage where even if you aren't married after a certain amount of years living together the courts treat it as a marriage in splitting assets. but if you don't reach that limit there isn't a set law to determine who gets what and it becomes a shit show especially with shared finances. So before you go insulting people you should probably understand the law yourself.

jewelry that a lot of people probably knew about. doens't mean mccoy was involved. does it look good for him? of course not but as i stated above that you dismissed people's lives and reputations have been ruined over false allegations so he doens't deserve a witch hunt yet.

13. LF911SC

LF911SC Well-Known Member

No kidding. I'm ignorant? After you said he wanted his rent in flesh? That's ignorant and stupid. In fact all your posts in this thread scream ignorant caveman.

Don't even think I need to be taught L&T laws BTW.

14. GasedAndConfused

GasedAndConfused Well-Known Member

more details

The former girlfriend of Buffalo Bills running back LeSean McCoy told police she believed McCoy might have "set her up" for a Tuesday home invasion that sent her to the hospital after she was beaten and robbed of jewelry, Mike Rodak of ESPN reports.

An event report released by Milton, Georgia, police Thursday included a note made 10 minutes after police were first called to the home owned by McCoy in the Atlanta suburb where his former girlfriend, Delicia Cordon, was living. The note at 3:28 a.m. reads, "The caller poss[ibly] thinks her ex boyfriend poss[ibly] set her up."

The caller is not identified by name in the event report but a separate part of the log noted, "The caller adv[ised] she got beat in the head and locked in the bathroom." Attorneys for Cordon said in a statement Tuesday that she was beaten in the head with a firearm during the home invasion and also suffered injuries to her wrist in an attempt by the suspect to remove her jewelry.

The event report did not identify a suspect but included a description of the suspect being a black male of an unknown age who was wearing a mask and dressed in all black.

Cordon advised police at the scene that her neighbors had "cameras outside the house." She also initially told police her 16-year-old son was missing and that a window in his room was open and a "sheet [was] tied like some[one] went out from the [second] floor." The log later states Cordon "made contact [with] son and he is coming home in an Uber."

The release of the event report Thursday came after police released a redacted version Wednesday of their report of the incident that listed crimes of armed robbery, aggravated assault with a firearm, residential burglary without force, and aggravated battery.

Police also released incident reports Thursday from domestic disputes between McCoy and Cordon at the home on July 3, 2017, and April 11, 2018.

When police arrived at McCoy's home last July, McCoy said the couple had broken up and McCoy had placed her personal items on the driveway. Police told McCoy he had to pursue a legal process to evict Cordon but McCoy stated he was concerned she would take items from the home or make "false accusations" about him. McCoy told police he wanted to be careful around Cordon because of the "climate of domestic abuse in his profession," according to the report.

McCoy also told police last July that he had requested high-end jewelry items back from Cordon that had been loaned by jewelers for events and Cordon had not yet returned them.

When Cordon later arrived at the home during the call last July, police arrested her for an outstanding warrant in Atlanta for failure to appear in court. However, police told McCoy they could not keep Cordon out of the home without official eviction proceedings and advised him to put away any valuables and to "stay away from Cordon" or have witnesses when they were together.

Police were again called by Cordon to the home in April, when McCoy was identified as the caller's boyfriend. McCoy had removed furniture from the home that Cordon wanted to keep, but McCoy later agreed to keep it.

Police also released details Thursday from when they were called to the home June 1, when Cordon had remotely viewed security camera footage of furniture being removed from the home.

15. JetBlue

In life we generally learn by two ways — by brain or by pain, and then some people never learn at all.

Faced with a situation in which a violent McCoy asked her to leave his house, she ignored his demand. As a result she will have either learned by pain that you don’t defy a violent person, even if the law permits you to do so, or she will have not learned anything and will likely put herself in another position where she has to endure pain.

16. JetBlue

That’s not an ignorant statement at all; it takes an ignorant understanding of what ignorant means to claim it as such. It was not a stupid statement either as it was clearly an exaggeration and not intended to be taken literally. Only a truly stupid person would not be aware of that.

17. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

The most ignorant thing in this thread is people assuming they understand landlord- tenant laws in Georgia, or whatever shithole this took place in.

Followed closely by high end jewelry purveyors “loaning” expensive pieces to a lowlife like McCoy for “events.”

18. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Shithole state?

19. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

It seems there is currently a civil suit for eviction filed by McCoy that is in the courts being decided, unmarried couples can sue each other for alimony, they can go to court to split what they claim are joint assets. You even state that after a certain amount of time living together the courts treat it like a marriage in splitting assets. Yet you were the one that said they didn't have courts for unmarried couples and got bent out of shape because I said you were young or naive. Here you are agreeing that they actually can go to court and get it straightened out, which is it?

I do understand the law, that is why I corrected you when you incorrectly stated "they don't have courts for people who want to play house with each other then break up". Since you now agree with me what, is it that I should understand?

I dismissed peoples lives? Not sure where i did that.
    I did make some assumptions based upon the "evidence" presented to us through the news because in my eyes it seems a hell of a lot more likely that McCoy had something to do with it, rather than just some freak occurrence of someone getting into the home without breaking in and demanded the very same jewelry that McCoy had given her and told her someone might rob her of those pieces.

20. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

Most high end jewelry items loaned out for the red carpet and such are dropped off by the jewelers own security detail and picked up after the event by the jewelers security detail, maybe the next morning at the latest. I would think the jeweler would also have filed their own suit long ago to get the items back and doubt something like that is a long drawn out process through the courts, certainly not a year plus long process.