Apparently Shady McCoy is a massive POS?

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by NotSatoshiNakamoto, Jul 10, 2018.

1. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

It wasn’t even a “fight” anyway. They busted into where she was living and beat the shit outta her unexpectedly at 3:00 in the morning.

That’s not dudes settling a score at the bar, old school. That’s a home invasion and battery

HomeoftheJets likes this.
  2. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

No, whether we are more tolerant of men fighting each other than men hitting women is a different topic.

What we were talking about is whether the behavior is relevant to the violent response. It absolutely is. We can both condemn a woman getting beaten while also acknowledging that she created the situation that instigated the response.

Again, there’s no logical reason for you to continue to think all these things are mutually exclusive.

3. Since1969

Since1969 Well-Known Member

How about defining your terms, Jet Blue.

When you say "relevant," do you mean: (1) the victim's conduct can explain why the wrongdoer acted as he did and give us a logical reason why he committed the crime; or (2) the victim's prior conduct can provide a defense that exonerates the wrongdoer or mitigates his conduct? There's a big difference between the two.

4. GasedAndConfused

GasedAndConfused Well-Known Member

it's all speculation. whatever happened to innocent before proven guilty? someone accused of him something. they have to prove it i'm not gonna shit on someone because someone make an accusation at them. let it all play out.

5. NotSatoshiNakamoto

OK, let me put it this way for you. The only reason it's OK to hit a woman is if she's attacking your or someone else.

Whether or not she's a bitch is irrelevant to the conversation.

6. GasedAndConfused

I said she was a bitch for refusing to vacate the house for over a year while he was trying to evict her. she was mooching off him.

and how many "fake rape" claims have we seen that ruin people's lives? all she is doing is trying to sabotage his career becuase he brokeup with her. we have 0 evidence he had any involvement as of now. If it comes out he did do it then that is different but how can you lynch a person with no proof?

what if i accused you of robbing me right now? should everyone attack you instantly?

7. GasedAndConfused

the thing is courts are for married people getting divorced. they don't have courts for people who want to play house with each other then break up. that's why it's this messy. if they were married it would be much cleaner but again she'd get a bunch of his money too. as far as claiming it was a gift, unless she can provide proof or if it's in her name, then she is SOL and i doubt there is any proof

Yeah it's a shitty way to handle it but so is squatting and 2 wrongs don't make a right. She's far from innocent. I'm jsut saying if i was living in someone else's house and we broke up I'd move out. of course with a reasonable time (a month or 2) but she is refusing to leave the house. The rest is pure speculation. people get robbed everyday and houses broken into. Someone like mccoy with multiple houses and family and friends that likely use them could have caused the access thing. I mean we just heard how someone was killed in jenkins house a month ago and was his brother. football players have multiple houses usually and lots of time family and friends use and/or live in them. Remember steve mcnair had a side chick in an apartment he was paying for and when he tried to break it off, she killed him.

8. Since1969

If that scenario is accurate, it might be a motive for a landlord to beat her up (or have someone else do it), but it in no way constitutes a defense that would exonerate the landlord or mitigate his conduct.

You're right that this is all speculation as far as McCoy's possible involvement is concerned. From the latest news accounts, there's no indication that the police have even identified the person who administered the beating. Let's let it play out. All we have is a possible motive for McCoy, but a motive without concrete proof isn't going to get you too far.

GasedAndConfused likes this.
  9. GasedAndConfused

From all the reports he's done all that and has been for a year working on it and there is still 0 proof he had anything to do with her getting robbed. Nobody is saying it's ok to beat people up, i'm just saying that we can't assume he did it because of an instagram post

10. GasedAndConfused

exactly. nobody is condoning mccoy or defending him if it comes out to be true, but in the same sense you can't lynch someone for something said on instagram from a friend of his ex-girlfriend

11. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Solid Gold Bowels.

12. NotSatoshiNakamoto

But we do know that the girl who got beat is a bitch. So we've got that going for us, which is nice.

playtowinthegame and FJF like this.
  13. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

Not important. The issue isn’t whether it is okay to hit a woman. Whoever did this is a sack of shit whether they broke into a house and beat up a man or a woman. You are deliberately avoiding what is the actual discussion — does certain behavior cause crazy people to react violently? If the answer is yes, then for your own personal safety you should avoid that behavior targeted at crazy people. Otherwise you have nobody to blame.

14. Since1969

Didn't British Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain say something like that when he guaranteed "peace in our time" after caving in to Hitler in 1938?

But seriously, the danger with your position is that it seems to require a person to do whatever the crazy person wants or give him whatever he/she wants out of fear of violent repercussions. The name for that is bullying and intimidation. Yes, sometimes it is certainly better to avoid a confrontation, but how far should you go in caving it to avoid trouble? That's our philosophical question for the day.

15. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

wait- what??? again, this was a home invasion. So if we are to believe that Mccoy had nothing to do with it, then her being a bitch to him, allegedly, is irrelevant.

IF we think Mccoy was involved, then one person is just a bitch, allegedly, and the other is a cowardly, violent criminal woman beater. So we obviously have someone to blame. The criminal woman beater

16. NotSatoshiNakamoto

So it's the bitches own fault. Got it.

17. GasedAndConfused

i said she was acting like a bitch. I'm pretty sure if your ex GF was squatting in your house and you've been telling her to move out for a year and trying to evict her, you'd call her a bitch. Hell you've probably called ex GFs a bitch for much less then that

18. GasedAndConfused

exactly. obviously whoever did this is a POS. it's never ok to hit anyone (man or women) and it's never ok to rob anyone either. If mccoy was involved then yeah fuck that dude but if he wasn't people are shitting on his name for literally doing nothing

19. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

Not that I think we should have the government and courts involved in every waking moment of our lives but they actually do have courts "for people who want to play house with each other then break up". To think otherwise you would have to be very young or very naive. Also thinking being married makes it cleaner is another sign you have never been involved in any such proceedings.
    As I said before, I'm not saying I believe any of her claims but that is why they have courts.

Someone got in the house with no forced entry, pistol whipped her and demanded only pieces of jewelry that McCoy had given her and he previously told her she might get robbed for those same pieces. Just a coincidence.

Yes, someone was killed in Jenkins house, it just happened to be someone he knew that is accused of doing the murdering. Not sure how this helps your pint of view. Not sure how the McNair situation compares at all.

FJF likes this.
  20. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Crazy bitches at that!