Apparently Shady McCoy is a massive POS?

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by NotSatoshiNakamoto, Jul 10, 2018.

1. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

Seems awfully "shady" that he told her he wanted the expensive jewelry back that he gave her and that she risked getting robbed with that jewerly. And then a just couple months later some random robbers bust in their house and demand, of all things, the jewelry.

KurtTheJetsFan and LF911SC like this.
  2. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member

That settles it. You couldn't have a better character witness than Richie Incognito.

As if I didn't hate Incognito enough already.

Sam Hammer and Since1969 like this.
  3. Since1969

Since1969 Well-Known Member

And let's not forget Richie's first-rate intellect. Is there any organization higher than Mensa for Richie to join?

Walt White likes this.
  4. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Justice and eviction = beating? He could've gone through legal channels, hello. Getting someone evicted is more laborious that anyone would ever realize, but this is ridiculous. Call a lawyer, you idiot. Serve her repeatedly, bring it to court repeatedly. Now he's being brought up on charges because he can't read the ingredients on the back of a cereal box.

It would've cost him far less to retain an attorney and get her out even if it took forever. The stupid on McCoy is strong.

5. Walt White

He made his bed now sleep in it.

Fuck him.

6. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Negated. He's a great character witness.

7. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

Well I read that court documents in the eviction case state they discussed marriage (probably part of her counter to his eviction), she also had her own furniture in the house. Add to that, she claims he gave her the house as a gift.

Not saying I believe any of it but it certainly seems like more than a side chick and that is why they have courts

He may have filed eviction proceedings but that doesn't mean he is going about it the right way. When she was out of town he sent people to move her furniture out, another time he turned the electricity off and attempted to forcibly evict her. And in this case the intruders did not need to gain forcible entry so they had keys and/or alarm codes while they demanded specific pieces of jewelry that Shady had given her and previously told her she could get robbed of them.

If that isn't enough Richie Incognito is backing him, that should be a red flag right there.

8. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

Where was Incognito the night of the alleged assault?

themorey likes this.
  9. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

I think your expectation of McCoy going about his business like a normal, reasonable person may be a little misguided.

10. themorey

themorey Well-Known Member

11. NotSatoshiNakamoto

lmfao!

are you insane? She got beat down by a man or multiple men and your answer is to demonize her and call her a bitch? HO-LEE-FUCK

I guess I shouldn't be all that surprised from someone who hasn't demanded a name change from "SolidGoldBowles" yet.

12. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Come on, sometimes you just gots to smack a ho.

Sam Hammer and FJF like this.
  13. JetBlue

just because she got her ass beat doesn’t mean she wasn’t a bitch.

You can be both a victim of a beating and a piece of shit person. They aren’t mutually exclusive. It’s very silly to argue otherwise.

14. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

mute likes this.
  15. LF911SC

LF911SC Well-Known Member

This is goofy on every level. There are no law procedure that allows you to take from other.

Add in she wasnt squatting. Or that anyone gets to take rent in flesh because a moron thinks thats acceptable payment.

Then as stupid as this sounds she should have known better, should have known he was capable of bein a fucking animal so screw it ,she learned the hard way.

Now tell me you wrote this nonsense, "(if) they react violently, you assume responsibility for your role in instigating a violent reaction", read it and hit reply. Instigating?

It’s all fun and games squating at a brothas house ‘til he takes his rent in flesh. If she didn’t know well enough he was capable of doing this then she simply learned a lesson the hard way.

16. Walt White

Bitches be bitches

17. NotSatoshiNakamoto

I never argued that they were mutually exclusive. My point is that the reaction to her getting her ass beat shouldn't be to demonize her.

If a woman gets raped and is also a bitch, would you take the line of arguing why she's a bitch when discussing the rape? Probably not.

18. JetBlue

You seem extremely ignorant of eviction laws which legally give tenants the right to remain in a property, even if they aren’t paying rent, for a set amount of time until eviction proceedings are held and the courts forcibly remove the tenant. In those situations the tenant is absolutely given legal permission to take from the owner, through possession of the property.

An owner can then, subsequently, go back to court and seek damages and rent payment, but collection in those situations aren’t a guarantee resulting in a loss to property owners.

You probably shouldn’t be so glib when exhibiting such ignorance.

19. JetBlue

Most women aren’t raped simply for being a bitch, but being a bitch, just like a guy being an asshole to another guy, can result in an ass beating, so it is absolutely relevant.

If a guy is mouthing off to another guy and gets dropped, you would argue his mouthing off should be irrelevant to the discussion or would you say he brought on the beating himself?

20. NotSatoshiNakamoto

I would say that men fighting each other is a much different discussion then a man fighting a women. The fact that I had to make that distinction is kind of sad.

HomeoftheJets and LF911SC like this.