Apparently Shady McCoy is a massive POS?

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by NotSatoshiNakamoto, Jul 10, 2018.

1. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

Too late?

2. themorey

themorey Well-Known Member

And all this time I thought Shady just meant he didn't like to be in the sun.

3. NotSatoshiNakamoto

lol - you think all the players in the NFL who aren't failing drug tests are clean? Child please.

4. mute

mute Well-Known Member

I think if he is doing roids it would of been detected by now..

5. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Yeah, but you’d hardly do any damage

6. Dierking

I been there, man

FJF likes this.
  7. 74

74 Well-Known Member

Lol that’s cute

8. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member

Wish this guy would never see the field again.

Oh, and fuck you too BuffaloPhysco

9. mute

mute Well-Known Member

Another one of Cordon's friends posted the graphic image on Facebook and accused McCoy of "sending dudes to [Cordon's] house to pistol whip and rob her."

In a statement to BuzzFeed News, police in Milton City, Georgia, said that they believe the residence McCoy and Cordon shared during their relationship was specifically targeted in a home invasion early Tuesday morning.
    "On July 10, 2018 at approximately 3:18 A.M., Milton Police responded to a home invasion at a residence," Police Chief Rich Austin said in the statement. "The preliminary investigation indicates that this residence was specifically targeted by the suspect or suspects, and not a random incident."

"When officers arrived they found one victim who had been physically assaulted by a lone intruder," the statement said. "During the altercation, the suspect demanded specific items from the victim. An adult female victim was treated and released at North Fulton Regional Hospital. A second adult female victim also sustained a minor injury during the incident."

10. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

Zeke Elliott got suspended 6 games for less. McCoy is done

11. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

It’s all fun and games squating at a brothas house ‘til he takes his rent in flesh. If she didn’t know well enough he was capable of doing this then she simply learned a lesson the hard way.

12. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

If you live in a house with someone and a child for any decent period of time, they don't just get to tell you to leave, it's not squatting.

LF911SC likes this.
  13. Dierking

Unlucky

14. LF911SC

LF911SC Well-Known Member

Really, what makes you say that? Edelman should have been caught years ago if true too. And anyone else with a history in the league facing his first suspension.

15. LF911SC

LF911SC Well-Known Member

Hope this is a lame attempt at humor and not some crazy theory on life

16. GasedAndConfused

GasedAndConfused Well-Known Member

I understand that, but from what i read and i may be missing details, he didn't have a kid with her, wasn't married, and wasn't even actively living in that house. She seems more like a side chick that he moved on from and was trying to get her out from using his house. He even said he hasn't talked to her in 4 months so it's not a case where they were in a relationship with a kid. I think the kid and pet comment made was from a different relationship. but again i could be wrong

17. GasedAndConfused

GasedAndConfused Well-Known Member

So yeah i've done a bit more reading to see if i missed anything and form what i found

she has been living there since 2016 with her kids (not his kids), he was not living there
    he broke up with her and has been trying to legally evict her since july 2017 through the courts which lets face it is more then fair
    his kid is with a different women and he's not married nor is he tied to being in a relationship with anyone

so it sounds a lot more like this woman doens't want to stop mooching off of him and his money and is fighting an eviction for a place she never paid for and still isn't paying for and he was trying to get her out the right way and she's just being a bitch really

#37 GasedAndConfused, Jul 11, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
  18. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

No, it’s truth. McCoy is clearly a volatile human being, and she thought she could take from him because the law has procedures that allow her to do so. That’s all fine and dandy if you are dealing with a rational person, but if you aren’t, and they react violently, you assume responsibility for your role in instigating a violent reaction.

The law potentially going after McCoy is an absolutely separate issue from soneone’s personal responsibility to protect their own personal safety.

If you think people can just do as they please to other people and they have no responsibility to ensure their own safety, that’s a crazy theory on life. Good luck with that, and if you are teaching your children that same philosophy I thank you for reducing the competition in society for my children.

19. Since1969

Since1969 Well-Known Member

20. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

McCoy hires a defense attorney today... "just in case" .. yeah, probably a good idea Shady