Lyin' JETS FO!

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by jetophile, Jun 24, 2018.

1. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

I meant dumping what you have for a better location and less money, because the Jets FO are giant lying sacks of shit. Give you an example: right now Sect. 139 PSL goes for 25K through the Jets per seat. Secondary market: $5,500. I'm not making this up. Of course the seat price stays the same regardless, but hahaha.

2. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

As if the state of NJ caused a shitty design

3. jetophile

I mentioned it in the Jets Experience Forum. Shelly Silver lost his appeal and is going to the clink.

4. jetophile

I love me some NY/NJ wars! Our governors suck(ed), their governors suck(ed), I scream, you scream, we all scream for . . . something. But NY is far superior to NJ mostly because I was born in Manhattan. That's really all there is to say about that.

"So, where you born?" "New York City. You?" "Carlstadt." Game over.

Ralebird likes this.
  5. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Jeto born in New York City
    Brook born in Diyarbakir, TURKEY

They both love the same team. Life is weird.

6. jetophile

^Haha! On a serious note, I always wanted to see Mt. Nemrut (big time) and also Palmyra (before flaming radical asshole fukktards blew it up), tons of other things, never gonna see any of it because fukktards and I value my life on some days.

7. LF911SC

LF911SC Well-Known Member

I don't get where I was even close to defensive by not slamming the stadium. Better yet where I defended the building as if it were my bro. I said inside it's as good as idiot can be. Room, good, drinks etc. You want more. I get it, those that got rid of their seats have the same remarks. All I did, imagine, was ask what was wrong with the stadium. If that makes me defensive, so be it. You're happy without your tickets, I'm happy with money. Perfect. Buying tickets, that were already paid for, will save you money as long as you don't buy an entire season, an option. Like you said, not looking to fight, think out expectations were different. Enjoy

8. LogeSection2RowJ

Even worse, Irvington NJ :eek:

Walt White likes this.
  9. playtowinthegame

playtowinthegame Well-Known Member

No offense to Jersey folk, but I hope someday the Jets break away from sharing a stadium with the giants - yes I purposely used lowercase "g". I want to see the Jets with their very own stadium in one of the boroughs of New York City.

KurtTheJetsFan likes this.
  10. soh_vet

soh_vet Well-Known Member

Woody is cheeepppp!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

11. Likewise. Though i have no dog in the fight being from CT.Tri state is tri state & its all good.But beyond that its time we break away from the Giants once & for all.

Im hoping sometime between 2025-2030 ownership finally sees the light & starts sight shopping

12. jetophile

No offense to Jersey folk, get outta town. NY/NJ is practically like U.S. vs. Canada. You're stoopid, no you're stoopid, no you, you're more stoopid, no you, you're even more stoopider. Aside from that, Jersey drivers is a real thing, not just a stereotype.

Two things that I'll give NJ: their tomatoes (grown rurally, they're sweeter than candy) and there's still some great open dairy pasture land upstate. Avoid Newark, Camden, and Patterson - unless you have a death wish. Also avoid Moonachie and Secaucus. The New Dump will give you Stockholm Syndrome and takes no prisoners.

13. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Okay. More info about Brook. Brook loves Paterson. In fact Brook will take his kids to Paterson tomorrow for their hair cut. Brook also goes to Paterson 2-3 times a month to shop Turkish/Kurdish food. Brook's wife was a math teacher in Paterson for 3 years. She was the teacher of gang members and her last day at Paterson high school those gang members saluted her with utmost respect. Oh, Brook's wife would buy food from Costco and keep in her class so poor Paterson kids who didn't have the luxury of eating breakfast would eat at school. She also cared for her pregnant students and collected tons of clothes/food for her students. Paterson will treat you fine if you treat Paterson with love. Brook's wife was also a high school teacher at Newark. Weird thing is Brook's wife has a PhD in education from Columbia University. She didn't have to work at Paterson or Newark but she wanted to. And Brook hanged at Newark bars many many times. Partied like crazy. Ironbound for life. Don't know Camden though.

alleycat9 and LogeSection2RowJ like this.
  14. jetophile

There are shitty streets in Patterson. We all got 'em (Newburgh, NY). Newark, you are one brave man. Newark is a shithole once you're outside the airport. Try to find something to eat while waiting for a loved one to fly in. Try not to get stabbed for your trouble.

15. LogeSection2RowJ

No offense taken. I do like having them close by me, but I go back to the Shea years and that was more of a home field advantage. I understand the big picture. I particularly hate it when a visiting team plays us that was just here playing the giants. That sort of sucks. Is it any wonder why we've never beaten the Eagles? They play here every year.

Brook! likes this.
  16. jetophile

Translation: "I'm in renal failure and waiting for a kidney. I can get you the medical documentation you need. Can we work something out?" "Nice story, you should write a children's book about it and title it 'MY KIDNEY AND ME!'. The answer is no, but feel free to jump off the UD without a parachute and kill yourself if you want."

KurtTheJetsFan likes this.
  17. jetophile

18. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

I live in NJ and I am about 15-20 miles away from Met Life. I drove to shea and then to the swamps. I wanted the Jets to stay in queens because that's where there fan base was from. it was never the same once they left shea but compared to now the first 5 years at Giant Stadium was great. I did not want them to go to the west side because there was no tailgating and it would of cost us fans so much $, much more then now. At this point, with the Jets being in Florham Park, forget it, they are staying in NJ period. And I love living in NJ and visiting NY whenever I want but I always want to take a shower when I get home. I wonder why?

19. jetophile

More lying. Anyone else get the Jets Boarding Pass offer again via email? I would try a screen shot, but I'm too stupid. This is a direct link, but not the contents of the email:

https://www.newyorkjets.com/tickets/boarding-pass

The email goes something like, "We're bringing back the Jets Boarding Pass! Just like last year, you can sit anywhere in the 300s for $37.50 per ticket ($375)!" Big fat lie. Last year it was $700 and you could either wind up in Club seats or in Shitsville because they rotated your seating in The New Dump and it was luck of the draw. Now you're confined to the 300s with this offer and will just get rotated up there and there alone.

So I called up (you know me), and said hey, what can you tell me about this. The rep did everything possible to get me to buy STs because blah blah blah Jets Rewards, blah blah blah Season Ticket benefits, blah blah blah transfer rights. I should've busted his hump and said, "Transfer rights in the 300s? When did that happen?" I just said OK, thanks, I'll consider it, Ted. Just to twist the knife, I said what about the parking pass? Is that included (which I know it isn't)? "No." "OK, so I have to fend for myself there. Thought so." "Would you like to hear more about other options?" I didn't even breathe the word PSL. I politely said thanks for your help, I'll consider discussing it further. LMAO.

20. About a week after my post on here i get an email from a rep saying they “noticed” i used to have ST/PSL,that i still have $ on my account & they can “help me” get tickets for this year.

My exact response:

After the way i was treated when my kidneys failed?

Ill take my chances on the secondary market.Maybe when the team is good which maybe NEVER under this ownership.

Find some other sucker.

Sincerely
    Kurt

CBG and Brook! like this.