F.ck you Turkish dictator Erdogan

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by Brook!, Jun 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

So no more Turkey visit for you, huh.

2. MoWilkBeast

MoWilkBeast Well-Known Member

So he labelled you a terrorist then Brook... just like nearly everyone on here then!

FJF and Brook! like this.
  3. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

I really don’t know Jeto. I was active on social media criticizing his regime freely thinking I am American nothing will happen to me. But lately he is jailing American citizens and European citizens left and right. No trips planned for me in the near future. Don’t want to take the chance.

You nailed it Mo :)

4. 74

74 Well-Known Member

sorry I can’t take a country seriously that’s named after deli meat lol bro

5. jetophile

I only said that because you said no more Turkey visit for you if he won.

No offense, but F the entire powder keg known as the Middle East. I'll be forever cheated out of historic sites/art throughout the world because I'm of deathly afraid of rape in a foreign country for personal reasons, molestation stays with you forever. You couldn't pay me to go to India.
    Didn't the Turkish government try to track you down through Verizon or something because of something you said on Twitter or Facebook? If I recall you got some kind of a letter in the mail saying that the Turkish government was asking Verizon to turn over your identifying information or it was some kind of a warning for you to shut up? Enlighten me on that because I seem to remember reading something along those lines.

If I were you unless I had to get family out of there or something I would never go back; even if there was a "free" Kurdistan, because it probably would be as volatile as pouring gasoline on a fire. Easier said than done to completely cut ties with your home country, but you're American now. Just consider yourself an expat and hopefully someday things will get better over there. Just be aware that I'm not an optimist. The ME is a shithole , and unfortunately it's the people who suffer. Tribalism, religious extremists, radicalism, and despotism, I'm not hopeful that things will ever improve to any large sustainable degree.

#25 jetophile, Jul 5, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2018
  6. Brook!

You are correct. It was Cablevision a few years back. They received a letter from Turkish authorities to share my name and address due to a content on twitter.

7. jetophile

Just another reason to never go back. I'm sure at this point they know who you are. It wouldn't surprise me if you are on some kind of a watch list. What did Cablevision do? Hopefully they didn't comply. I would've called a freaking lawyer. Americans have been arrested for a hell of a lot less abroad. No more Turkey for you sounds like a plan, especially since I'm sure you've said a lot of other 'disagreeable' things since your last trip there.

8. jetophile

I just read the recent 'Terms and Rules', pretty lame. It used to be far more specific. So now it's just word of mouth that politics are a no-no? NotSatoshi got shut down? I really think there should be a pin/sticky thread about this gayness. It's cool; but can Petrozza be clear about this? If I can't bash Mormons, Joel Osteen, the Pope, or Jehovah's Witnesses anymore, what is the world coming to.

#28 jetophile, Jul 8, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2018
  9. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

You can never have enough Tebow

FJF and Cman68 like this.
  10. Brook!

jeto. You call no politics a gayness but it really isn't. Show me another sports forum that allows politics? TGG allowed it for a while and in the end some good posters stopped writing after very heated discussions. You have a lot of avenues where you can discuss politics but most of us don't have another Jet forum to go to. I didn't make up the no politics rule by the way. I was fine either way but site owner Petro doesn't want politics so that's basically it. I will ask Petro maybe clarify this with a sticky or something. His decision.

11. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

No Politics means exactly that.. We can't be clearer about this. If that isn't understood by now, let the word go forth. No Politics Period on TGG.

Mgmt.

12. Brook!

And I realize I should have locked this thread in the name of being fair. I will lock this thread as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.