NE* just can't help themselves.

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Jets_Grinch, Jun 7, 2018.

1. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

What a party pooper! Knowing you, you probably blow out the candles on your own kid's birthday cake before they get to make a wish! Who does that! We just like crapping on the Cheats like them damn NYC pigeons that crap on our cars as soon as we get done driving it through the carwash! Knock knock! Who's there! Schadenfreude, you idiot! You should try it sometime! It might help with that wedgie that's making you crankier than Oscar the Grouch on that creepy show with the weird puppets! How is that even a children's show! A grown man in a bird suit perving kids under the radar thats what! It's probably you!

Signed,
    -Mrs. Championjets69 :mad:

2. jetophile

Not sure if this worked due to my technical incompetency, but Post #4. Because this is fun.

Draft Grading

3. TonyFtLaud

TonyFtLaud Well-Known Member

What Birthday cake? If my kids want cake, they can get a JOB....
    I was Mr Rodgers..
    Won't you be my neighbor?

4. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

I really hope they sign Dez Bryant now.

1) I already hate the guy so it will be even easier to do that if he's a Pat
    2) He drops alot of passes and has a bitch personality. The first time he drops one of Brady's throws it could be an explosion in that locker room

5. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

Is Amendola off that Team??

He and Edelman >>>>Jet Killers

Hope he gets the 4 and not reduced on Appeal

6. Since1969

Since1969 Well-Known Member

I like it. Insidiously clever and deliciously evil.

7. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

Edelman has 604 total receiving yards in 14 games against the Jets with 1 TD, that is an average of 43 yards a game, the TD % was too small to bother calculating.
    Amendola has 300 total receiving yards in 7 games against the jets with 2 TDs, that is an average of less than 43 yards a game and .285 TDs per game

What exactly is the definition of a Jet Killer? Maybe I looked at the wrong stats.

8. CotcheryFan

CotcheryFan 2018 ROTY Poster Award Winner

Their run may not be over yet, but there are signs that the Pats Empire is starting to crumble.

9. TonyFtLaud

Amendola is now a Dolphin.

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  10. jetophile

"I used to know a girl; she had a dozen guys. One of them found out about it . . . beat her up so bad she ended up at a hospital on Guerrero Street."

"Hahaha, what a story, Tom."

11. Ptflea2

Ptflea2 Well-Known Member

What's odd about this case is he got 4 games not for PEDs but for "an unknown substance." The results from a test months ago came back with a substance that was unrecognizable and that they are still analyzing it. So you can get suspended before all the facts come out? Did the NFL players sign over everything during the last CBA? :)

12. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

They gave up every thing so they didn’t have to practice. Great leadership in the nflpa

13. Jets_Grinch

Jets_Grinch Well-Known Member

Does it have to be a PED? Weed is 4 games, what about party drugs like MDMA? I would assume the league would ban all illegal substances.

14. jetophile

Naught to do with Edelman, but two friends having fun. Muscle through. Some of it pretty amusing (my favorite was faking an injury - "Look at it! It's so injured!"). The kid narrating it is hearing impaired, don't let it get in the way. Unfortuately, the Falcons folded like a cheap lawn chair.

This also never gets old for me.

15. TonyFtLaud

It's less about the substance then the effects of the substance. A test can be considered positive if a player’s ratio of testosterone to epitestosterone is greater than 4-1. A test can also be positive if a player’s epitestosterone level exceeds 200 ng/ml. New substances are being used to get past testing all the time.
    When the unknown substance is identified, it will be added to the list of known banned substances.

16. themorey

themorey Well-Known Member

Not surprising he plans to fight it based on technicalities.

17. TonyFtLaud

Of course he does.
    What player in the league wouldn't?
    Didn't Richard Sherman do the same while the Seahawks led the league in PED suspensions and get his suspension overturned ....

18. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

why is it always some epic appeal bullshit with New England.....Brady got the federal court of appeals involved, talk about a waste of government resources.

What's Edelman gonna do? take it to the Supreme Court?? just serve your suspension you cheating bitch

19. jetophile

That's how they roll. I wonder if "the deflator" ever took off any significant weight? My guess is that he's still as big as a house.

A good analogy with the Cheats would be homophobes who foam at the mouth about homosexuality when in fact they are themselves closet homosexuals doing everything mentally possible to convince themselves that they aren't.

*Tedy Bruschi, caugh caugh, is notorious for this. For anyone who didn't catch his complete meltdown on live TV about the Cheats cheating, man, did you ever miss out. It was glorious.

20. jetophile