Training Camp Tickets (Free) Now Available.

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by GQMartin, Jun 19, 2018.

1. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

Limited dates available but the good news is that all of the dates are on the weekend (last year they were during the work week).

https://www.newyorkjets.com/camp

Brook! likes this.
  2. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Grab one for me as well please. Let’s go to one together.

3. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

8/19 Sunday. One of my 8 is yours.

Brook! likes this.
  4. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Confirmed. Let's do this. Why did you get 8 tix? Who else is coming GQ?

5. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

Potentially family / friends.

Brook! likes this.
  6. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

ticket hog, they are sold out now cause you bought too many! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

#6 101GangGreen101, Jul 10, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
  7. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

If i don't have 8, I'll let you know...

8. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

They were free! Don't you know how to read! Free! Talk about free! You're probably one of those pain in the ass sponges who knock on their neighbor's door to borrow a cup of sugar! Meanwhile back at the ranch you have a hoard of 10 lb. bags of sugar that you bought from BJs! Who would name a store after such a thing! Perverts, that's what! Knowing you, you're on The Board of Directors! I'm coming over to borrow a cup of sugar just to hear you say no because you need them for sandbags in case of a flood! What a weirdo! And a cheapskate!

Signed,
    -Mrs. championjets69 :mad:

9. 101GangGreen101

lol, I was messin around but hey would love to attend that practice if you got extras

10. 101GangGreen101

lol ... I'm a millennial, we don't ask for sugar, we ask for stevia! See, I would aid you, but you never cooked those meatballs for me, so I will continue to just horde my resources from a store that is predicated on ensuring your mouth is completely stuffed.

But they are sold out cause GQMartin wanted to invite his baby mother's, best friend's cousin to the event.

11. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Stevia! Good luck on 'Breaking Bad'! You're not only a cross- dresser your name is Miss Lydia on the drag queen circuit! When you're right you're right!

Signed,
    -Mrs. championjets69 :mad:

12. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

So help me out,,,,I used to go to trying camps out at Hofstra, practice was everyday and 2 sessions per day and it was open to the public and free. Am I to understand that it is still free to go to Florham Park but you need a ticket ? I was thinking of going with my kids but is it already sold out or can you just show up on a weekday,,,,?????

13. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

Last year they had dates available during the week. I think too many people complained about that and as a result the only open dates for practices are on the weekends this year.

Also, all practices are not open to the public, just the dates listed via the Jets website.

CBG likes this.
  14. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

GQ Thanks and that just blows,,,years ago they had closed practices but many especially during the week were open to the public. Maybe they don't want us to see what a really bad job Bowels and company are doing lol --->God I miss Hofstra . Thanks again

15. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

I think the problem is the Atlantic Health facility. Presumably they practiced in the Hofsta "stadium", right?

Atlantic health isn't set up for a crowd (which is why the first year they had practices there was a shit show...no overhead protection from the sun, minimal water...several elderly folks were taken away by ambulance. YES! That bad.)

Basically, now they set up bleachers, water stations and shops and do a whole thing -- but around the fields itself, there's only enough room for a couple thousand people. Reserving tickets is actually a great idea. Also, when the tickets were released, you were able to claim as many as you wanted.

Next year, I will claim 30 and hand them out around here for those who miss them.

Brook! and CBG like this.