The thing about the NFL

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Longsuffering88, May 27, 2018.

1. Longsuffering88

Longsuffering88 Well-Known Member

Every team has experts

You think just because the Jets got "better", doesn't mean the other 31 got worse or stayed the same.

I don't care if we got better frankly.

We need to make massive improvements, while others don't.

To that end, I'm not impressed. I don't feel like this roster is massively improved.

I'm a Macc guy, but with the liability of Toilet, and our average roster, we are not likely going anywhere.

We need the next Harbaugh.

94Abraham and NYJetsO12 like this.
  2. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

Tip: Never post when drunk. Happy Memorial Day Weekend, everyone! :) This is great, Go Jets!

3. Jeti

Jeti Well-Known Member

LOL shut up.

4. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Buncha savages in this town

5. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

Good Post...

When we are hitting a wall after the first 3-4 games next season people will finally realize that a boatload of good players can be wasted by poor coaching eg liability of TBs...I knew this was coming 3 years ago and never liked him
    Of course we need a Harbaugh or a new OFFENSIVe brain running things..... NOT a 1980s throwback!

6. Harpua

Harpua Well-Known Member

Because if we get better it hurts your self appointed title of suffering. Us actually winning one would turn your overly negative would upside down... learn to enjoy the ride and don’t focus so much on the destination, we are fans we can change shit anyway

Walt White and FJF like this.
  7. BroadwayAaron

BroadwayAaron Well-Known Member

I laughed out loud at three people calling out how bad the original post was followed by one guy saying “good post”. Probably not a post you want to agree with.

TwoHeadedMonster and FJF like this.
  8. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member

Great posts

9. Big Cat

Big Cat Well-Known Member

Great post. The Jets need to focus more on actively getting worse.

TheJetLife likes this.
  10. LF911SC

LF911SC Well-Known Member

Yet whenever I ask you to point to specific games this coaching staff, specifically Bowles lost you never come up with a game. While you're at it tell us what Bowles offensive strategies are that need updating. How has he held the offense back. And how that led to two top third of the NFL, career years by two journeyman QBs. Not saying he's the best, not without blame just want to know the games he's lost. Always curious, so just asking.

11. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

I agree with the poster who said don't drink and drive or post,,,,,that said 3 offensive coordinators in 4 years, not to mention how many other coaches have left, Is it everyone else? Sorry Im sober I don't think TB is a good coach and beyond tired of his on the job training .

Ralebird, 94Abraham and NYJetsO12 like this.
  12. LV Coach

LV Coach Well-Known Member

The whole club needs a shakeup from top to bottom. And that includes the scouting staff.

Peebag, stinkyB and NYJetsO12 like this.
  13. LF911SC

Doesn't answer the question. Which games did his coaching lose.

14. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

His many faults are well documented .I never sat in his weekly game plan meetings as Im sure you have not either so I guess its hard for either of us to say what exactly his in game adjustments were or have been. I could easily point at his win loss record and you could say thats the personel, I could also say why did he not replace guys during games with other players be that off lineman or any other position and you could also say thats personel and both of these would fall on the GM you can say the coach does not have the right personel . I say good coaches put their players in the best position to succeed and try to take away other teams advantages or what they do best and attack their weaknesses , and sorry I don't see that with TB. A simple example of 2 birds with one stone was watching Revis play 10 yards off of guys and giving a cushion when he should not of even been on the field in the first place (same for Skrine but I stray) or he was played to a fault and B I saw other defenders on the other side giving a cushion also,,,,,,we can go back and forth but I will throw in that I don't like the GM either,,,,I could have selected Williams, Maye and Darnold, am I a genius? Saying that "we just blow our second round picks for a decade does not cut it for me,good Gms also find players outside of layups in round 1 but this does not answer your question either about which games Bowels lost for us I will say he sure has not put our guys in the best spot to win . Watching our pathetic special teams and the humans returning kicks also has been priceless but I guess that is personel also or the special teams coaches and not our HC. The clock management and use of timeouts and urgency inside 2 minutes has also been priceless and well documented but again that does not answer your question. its almost 2 am and Im a little tired or I would write some more but why bother lets just give TB another year or 2 maybe another OC and see what happens, me personally I would have cut the cord on him when we hired Mac but Im not the owner,,,again this does not exactly answer your question but do I really need to answer which individual games TB has lost for us for me to say I don't think he is a good coach ?

Ralebird and NYJetsO12 like this.
  15. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

Wow finally another realistic NYJ fan :) vs all the the others that live on this board spewing there BS just like the volcano in Hawaii spews lava :mad:

94Abraham and NYJetsO12 like this.
  16. BroadwayAaron

What you never want: champ agreeing with you.

17. LF911SC

Again, I know he has had issues, things to overcome but no one can point to a game last because of poor coaching decisions. Other than the theoretical kinds of reasoning that could be applied to any teams loses. Also doesn't explain how this so called incompetent managed to squeeze 10 wins out of his first Jets team or 5 wins out of last year's team. Neither team was presented to come close to those totals.

HomeoftheJets likes this.
  18. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

Every year fans hoping Bowles gets fired. Did we create the annual thread yet? It's never too soon!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

LF911SC and FJF like this.
  19. BroadwayAaron

Ironically it’s the same fans that feel this is the worst roster in the NFL that get on Bowles for his coaching. I mean...

20. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

Too bad more of the youngsters here don't appreciate more of your Posts since they just focus on your anger issues

Guess what?? I am angry and jaded with the Jets too!

Boozer you and Myself and anyone else who actually go back to 1969 should be awarded a medal imo

Ralebird likes this.