3 Home Games (and advice)

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by donkey, Apr 22, 2018.

1. donkey

donkey Well-Known Member

Not quite as impressive as Loge's 300, but I'll be attending my third Jets home game against Minnesota in October. The schedule, my holiday dates and finances finally coming together after too many years.

Quick question, were would be best for atmosphere in the stadium? I usually send English soccer matches, so I can cope with the less civilized aspects. :) Anyway, let me know your thoughts if you don't mind.

It's been too long since I've been to NYC, very excited. Hopefully get to meet up with some friends on here too. Bring on October!

LogeSection2RowJ and Jay Bizniss like this.
  2. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

You are one of the good ones donkey. I will gladly join you in your game. If it is the views you are looking for, the best places are Mezzanine club seats. Toyota and Chase Clubs. These are sideline seats with enough elevation to see the plays all over the field. It is also climate controlled so when you are tired of the elements you can go into the club and get warm. Food choices are also much better.

If you are looking for passionate fans with good views try to stick with Upper Deck between 20 yard lines on each side. Also try to get lower rows as much as possible. Upper Deck is really very high compared to old Giants stadium.

If you don't care about the views then Lower End Zone seats will give you a chance to feel like you are in the game with passionate fans.

Reach out to me as the date gets nearer and we can talk more.

dawinner127 and donkey like this.
  3. donkey

donkey Well-Known Member

Cheers Brook, the passionate fans feel the way to go for me. Last time I was behind the goal (lower end zone) so fancy something a little different. Thanks for your help.

4. macbk

macbk Well-Known Member

Glad to read good times are headed your way @donkey!

I had seasons seats in 318 a few years back (may renew, still unsure). It's all the way up there, but for the price of those seats on secondary-markets + fans that are nearby, it's a great time.

donkey likes this.
  5. donkey

donkey Well-Known Member

Thanks for your advice, we've gone for Sec 337, seemed to fit the bill. Clearly, Darnold needs to start by wk7. ;-)

I'll be asking nearer the time for advice on bars and food as I'm coming over with a friend, rather than Mrs Donkey, meaning a 'slightly different' holiday! Hic.

6. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Bump this thread up with your questions and we will answer. :)

donkey likes this.