Brady?

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by AJT73, Apr 18, 2018.

1. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

What is Belifraud gonna do? Fine him? Bench him? It takes a cheat to know a cheat. They deserve each other. Unfortunately, when Brady does retire, he'll never go away. We'll be seeing his smarmy annoying stupid face doing dog food commercials, toothpaste commercials, hair gel commercials, penis enlargement commercials, every other kind of commercial and endorsement until we die. Ugh.

2. NotSatoshiNakamoto

The whole Brady doesn't care about money shit is nonsense. Everyone cares about money. If he didn't care about money he never would have started his own business.

stop

TonyFtLaud and apjbfc like this.
  3. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

I say we beat the Pats and Brady with our new QB and declare supremacy in the AFC East...make him pay for returning year after year and face 2 humiliating defeats by the Jets!

Jets_Grinch likes this.
  4. shasta01

shasta01 Active Member

You're so cute, Jet fans still pretending they wouldn't give their ball sacks, assuming they have them, for one season with B.B. running that clown circus.

5. jetophile

Thanks! What does B.B. mean! Bathroom Banging!I am not from this country! And if I had a ball sack, it wouldn't be deflated! Ever go to that TB12 website! It has pictures of iphones when you go to order! I thought he destroyed that thing so he could escape prosecution! Long live the FBI! No worries! Someone who is in witness protection and is no longer in fear of getting executed in the night will write a book and spill the Boston beans!

Signed,
    -Mrs. championjets69 :mad:

#25 jetophile, Apr 19, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2018
    xxedge72x and joe like this.
  6. shasta01

shasta01 Active Member

LOL!!!! :rolleyes:

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  7. jetophile

LOL!!! How 'bout LOL***** Winter just won't go away! It's still snowing! ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
    You're probably a snowflake on top of it!

Signed,
    -Mrs. championjets69 :mad:

xxedge72x likes this.
  8. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

9. shasta01

shasta01 Active Member

10. xxedge72x

xxedge72x 2018 Gang Green QB Guru Award Winner

Hahahaha that is awesome.

matt robinson 17 likes this.
  11. NotSatoshiNakamoto

12. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

The sad reality is he could be sitting in a fucking wheelchair and he'd be better than anybody the Jets have had on the field in about ten years. He'll hang on, winning the division handily for at least a few more seasons until the project QB they aren't going to reach for like the Jets in the draft this year is ready to go. Then the cycle will resume.

Frankly, the sooner the concussion business ends this sport for good, the better off Jets fans will be.

ConcordeChops likes this.
  13. slimjasi

slimjasi Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Dierking and xxedge72x like this.
  14. LeonNYJ

LeonNYJ Well-Known Member

Idk that Brady has the same national appeal that someone like Manning does. You'll maybe see him around, but I don't know that his post football career will be so active on the tv side like Manning.

15. shasta01

shasta01 Active Member

What makes this draft interesting is that there are at least 3-4 QB's that will be taken in the 2nd or 3rd round that have a legitimate shot at turning out better than the 1st round QB's. I don't think I've seen a draft this deep in QB prospects ever.

16. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

Did you see the claim by Mayfield's agent that the Patriots had told him that if Mayfield was there at #2 they were gonna trade up and take him? I can't imagine the Giants being willing to trade down or what it would have taken from the Pats to move up to #2, but if true, it certainly seems to give some validation that Mayfield was the top QB in this draft class, at least in Bellichick's eyes.

Patriot likes this.
  17. Patriot

Patriot Well-Known Member

:)
    I guess Belichick must have read your posts before the draft? :)

Looks like your declaration that Mayfield was the best QB to draft is starting to look good.

My prediction of Rosen not so good at this point. :(

Then again maybe the best QB in this draft will not be Mayfield, Allen, Rosen, Darnold, or even Jackson. Time will tell.

18. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

I'm gonna say that rumor is total bullshit...... the team that almost always trades BACK in the draft is going to trade a kings randsom to move up to #2?!?

Sam Hammer likes this.
  19. NCJetsfan

Yep, time will tell.

20. NCJetsfan

It isn't a rumor. Mayfield's agent said it and he said that a Pats official told him that just before the draft.