Eagles Faked Game Plan in Walkthrough

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Ralebird, Feb 9, 2018.

1. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

2. matt robinson 17

matt robinson 17 Well-Known Member

Watched sound FX for Super Bowl LII, it was excellent....Bellicheck sounds like a mortician. Malcolm Jenkins, seeing Stephanie Curry on Patsies bench, says now I know why I don't like that guy! All 2nd half he kept saying, one stop, all we need is one stop! Let's run Philly, Philly.....Philly special....

3. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

4. Patriot

Patriot Well-Known Member

5. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

Maybe,maybe not. But why isn’t it a story with any other team?

stinkyB and alleycat9 like this.
  6. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Do you think the Pats give up 41 if they know the opposing play calls?

JetsVilma28, stinkyB and alleycat9 like this.
  7. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

this was a brilliant move, its well known that the pats do whatever they can to gain an advantage. i am confident that the reports of the things they do have some truth to them and i am beyond glad that the eagles did what they did. it was brilliant move whether it helped or not. its an hour or so lost time but if those turds were there spying and got bad info its so well worth the time. the eagles coach is showing himself to be a really brilliant coach. good for him. now lets get us a coach that brilliant!!!

dogg, FJF, NYJetsO12 and 2 others like this.
  8. Ralebird

It's not really a question of if it's been done before but how well it was done. Walking through totally different plays probably is not too effective but running different plays out of the same sets could be. The Eagles know if they caught the Pats or not.

alleycat9 likes this.
  9. I think this pretty well cements what the Eagles thought went on in the 05 Super Bowl.

Who knows if they actually threw the patriots off...but them going to those lengths & then the Patriots losing sure does bring a smile to one's face.

stinkyB, alleycat9, Ralebird and 2 others like this.
  10. Zach

Zach Well-Known Member

So you know everybody knows Patriots cheat - or expects them to cheat, for that matter. Right?

11. Patriot

Sorry Zach, life pulled me away from this forum.

To answer your question all I can say is:

Zach every team will spy on other teams. These spies are called scouts. This has ben going on for along time. I am pretty sure the Eagles were also spying on the Pats.

12. Zach

Zach Well-Known Member

Ahhhhhh... good ole' "EVERYBODY DOES IT" excuse. :)

Not everybody cheats.

P.S. Maybe I am too harsh here. After all, Belichick only misinterpreted the rules. That's all, amirite?

P.S. If I didn't mention this yet - I like Patriots. I really do. As it stands - NFL is made of 31 otherwise honest teams and one cheater. It takes balls to be that cheater. I admire that. :) After all, you ain't trying if you ain't cheating.

And yeah - people of the past have cheated all the time. Like Lester Hayes with stick'em and whatnot. But this level of organizational, systematic cheating? It literally takes cheating to a whole new stratosphere. If there is a [state of art] cheating, Patriot way would certainly qualify for it. :)

[And last, but not the least: I get a kick out of teasing you. That's a bonus. :) ]

#12 Zach, Mar 7, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2018
    Patriot and KurtTheJetsFan like this.
  13. Patriot

I am glad you are having fun teasing me. If this takes you away from the real stress of life, then by all means go for it. Since you are going down the South Park card, here is one for you.

14. GasedAndConfused

GasedAndConfused Well-Known Member

the real issue is, why isn't the NFL protecting the integrity of the game. why do teams need to do this?

Patriot likes this.
  15. Patriot

If it is ok with you, I would like to change your question as follows:

"Why does integrity not matter anymore?"

You see it is not a NFL problem only. Being truthful and honest are not revered as they once were. Sorry for getting too philosophical here.

Jets_Grinch likes this.
  16. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

So basically you just rephrased, "everybody else does it".

17. GasedAndConfused

GasedAndConfused Well-Known Member

that's a lame excuse to justify shiity behavior form the pats as "many people do it" still doens't make it any less shitty. This isn't philosophy 101 it's an NFL forum and the pats are notorious for pulling this BS.

18. Ralebird

You're not "getting too philosophical," you're making excuses for the inexcusable.

19. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/b57594a8-0539-4df5-b54f-60090a60c458

20. Patriot

My statement was about society because there is no integrity any more. This was my point not whether the Patriots should be forgiven.

As to the Patriots, they are like the rest of the NFL and society in lacking of integrity. I find it very ironic how many of you are willing to question the integrity of the Patriots but nothing else?

Since this is a Jets board, how about the integrity of the Jets? For example the way they recently screwed season ticket holders and the PSL issue?

The NFL is a money making business and you have players on PEDs but you all ignore this because ESPN and the NFL Channel doesn't talk about this? By the way what happened to the sexual harassment case against the NFL channel, where is the news on this?

Look at the criminal nature of the NFL players but again your all pissed off because the Patriots for using a video camera in the wrong spot or could have deflated some footballs? If you said the Patriots are despicable because they didn't do their homework on Aaron Hernandez and thus enabled him, then I would support your argument 100%. But when you have a holy than though attitude about them and nothing else, then I must question your logic.

Let us all be honest here for once, if the Patriots were a losing team would you even be pissed?

There are a lot more things to be pissed about. Like people always trying to suck money out of us. The unfairness of life and society. How people cheat every day taking money from others. The evilness of criminal folks who really want to hurt us. How you have lost your freedom as a US citizen and this country is going down the poop shoot.

But no, let us all be pissed of by the Patriots.

So when the Patriots dynasty comes to an end and they are back to being NFL losers, who is going to be your next football piñata?o_O