Colts LB Edwin Jackson dead at 26

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by joe, Feb 5, 2018.

1. joe

joe Well-Known Member

http://wtkr.com/2018/02/05/suspecte...layer-edwin-jackson-was-in-country-illegally/

Suspected drunk driver accused of killing 2 men, including NFL player Edwin Jackson, was in country illegally
    POSTED 4:55 PM, FEBRUARY 5, 2018, BY CNN WIRE

PHOTO GALLERY
    [​IMG]

The suspected drunk driver accused of killing two people, including Colts player Edwin Jackson, is in the United States illegally and has previously been deported two times, once in 2007 and again in 2009, according to Indiana State Police.

Detectives have determined the driver of the Ford F-150 was using the alias Alex Cabrera Gonsales. They say his given name is Manuel Orrego-Savala, 37, and he is a citizen of Guatemala by birth.

The two victims killed were identified as Colts linebacker Edwin Jackson, 26, of Atlanta, and Jeffrey Monroe, 54.

Police believe Monroe was working as an Uber driver and Jackson was his passenger. At some point Jackson became sick, so Monroe pulled over on the side of I-70 just west of Holt Road shortly before 4 a.m. They were standing outside of the car when Orrego-Savala drove a black Ford F-150 onto the emergency shoulder and struck the rear of the car, as well as the victims.

A state trooper discovered the wreckage, and as he slowed to stop for the crash, police say he struck the body of one of the victims in the center lane.

According to police, Orrego-Savala fled the scene on foot, but the trooper who discovered the crash apprehended him shortly after on the ramp to Holt Rd.

Police believe Orrego-Savala was intoxicated and was driving without a license. He was transported to the Marion County Jail. Toxicology results are pending.

State police investigators are working with U.S. Federal Immigration Officials and they have placed a hold on Orrego-Savala.

Rep. Todd Rokita (R-IN04) issued this statement: “The loss of life at the hands of illegal immigrant criminals should make all Hoosiers sad and ultimately angry. We must do more to get these dangerous illegal immigrant criminals off of our streets, and guarantee this never happens again by building a wall, ending sanctuary cities, and stopping illegal immigration once and for all.”

2. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

It's as if Edwin Jackson doesn't matter and the fact that it was an illegal is what is splattered all over the news....sad.

rip...53

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

NCJetsfan likes this.
  3. joe

joe Well-Known Member

The title has everything to do with Edwin Jackson: "Colt LB Edwin Jackson - dead at 26."

And I'm sorry you find the fact that this drunken piece of shit murderer is a twice-deported person in the U.S. illegally to be an inconvenient truth. . And ftr, the above story whose 'timbre' you apparently find offensive was from the local MSM and not some loony, alt-right Sheriff Joe Apica/Minuteman source. Further, this piece of garbage not only fled from the two bodies but then shamelessly "went the extra mile" by lying to the cops about his identity.

"rip......53?"

r.i.p. ......@ 26.

4. Royal Tee

Did I even mention the thread title or anything you decided to ramble about? You decided to totally ignore what I wrote and go on a tangent.
    You even missed his # when the pix take up the whole screen...wow.
    Learn to read before you respond.

5. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Learn to read (and comprehend): r.i.p. @ 26
    - cowchips RT, you seemed to have a problem with the media mentioning the 'inconvenient truth' that the drunken killer was a twice-deported illegal alien

your quote: "..Edwin Jackson doesn't matter and the fact that it was an illegal is what is splattered all over the news....sad."

- Missed his number? Hardly, the "26" in my post was in reference to Jackson's age, not his jersey # ... as in "r.i.p. @ 26"

[​IMG] :)

6. Royal Tee

aaaaaaaand still missed it......WHOOOOOOSHSHSHSHSHSHSSHSHSHHSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH..wow