The two bills

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Longislandjetfan, Feb 1, 2018.

1. Longislandjetfan

Longislandjetfan Active Member

Anyone else watch the 30 for 30 tn? Pretty intresting but also a tough reminder that the Jets just can’t catch a goddam break.

boozer32 and FlaJet like this.
  2. Murrell2878

Murrell2878 Lets go JETS!

It's time to move on. Fuck both of them.

3. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

Same.

matt robinson 17 and FlaJet like this.
  4. The very reason they wont go into the Jets locker room is the same reason I wont watch 2 ego maniacs shitty documentary.

5. statjeff22

statjeff22 2008 Green Guy "Most Knowledgeable" Award Winner

Yeah, I watched a few minutes (seeing BB tear up outside the room he used as an office when starting with the Giants was interesting, disturbing, and ridiculous, all at the same time). Ultimately I came back to not wanting to spend time with two guys who (one mostly inadvertently because of his own ego, one very deliberately because he's a piece of shit) did more to (try to) harm the Jets than anyone in history other than another piece of shit, Wellington Mara. As Murrell put so eloquently, fuck both of them.

6. Nesquik

Nesquik Well-Known Member

Fuck em

FlaJet likes this.
  7. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

I recorded it. Based on what I'm reading here so far, I'd dare not watch it.

Red Menace likes this.
  8. 6-10 once again

6-10 once again Well-Known Member

Each bill more dastardly then the last

matt robinson 17 and FlaJet like this.
  9. JetsNation06

JetsNation06 Well-Known Member

I saw the last half hour of it. ESPN trying too hard to make it a feel good story. Seen much better 30/30's.

LF911SC likes this.
  10. MJK

MJK Well-Known Member

I watched it and about 5 minutes after it was done read a tweet from Levon Bell clowning the Jets..made me feel like a complete loser. lol

boozer32, fdcnyc, Jeti and 1 other person like this.
  11. Peebag

Peebag Well-Known Member

Right in the pussy.

12. TwoHeadedMonster

TwoHeadedMonster Well-Known Member

I watched the vintage Lawrence Taylor practice highlights, then turned it off.

Giant or no, the man was a beast.

boozer32 and tbruner12 like this.
  13. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

For someone who became a Jet fan after 2005 season after moving to USA I found the whole thing interesting. So Hess died, Bellichick didn't want to stay under Parcells shadow and didn't like that they tried to block his move to Pats and decided to bolt Jets. I can't blame him. Well, water under the bridge. Honestly I currently hate both Parcells and Bellichick. The hell with them.

The Dark Knight likes this.
  14. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

I liked it a lot. Parcells saved the Jets franchise. They were a joke and he made them legitimate overnight. The problem is he did not stay long enough to see it through to a Super Bowl title. Belichick is a weirdo. Everything about him creeps me out. He knows football though. The 2-Time Head Coach of the New York Jets. Haha, crazy!

tbruner12 and Poeman like this.
  15. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

Would we really let that piece of shit Belichick walk thru our locker room if he was willing?! He's currently the Pats HC, stay the fuck off our side of the stadium!

I became a Jets fan when I was 9 years old cause of Curtis Martin, Parcells, Keyshawn, etc. Had no idea any of this was going on....

16. grkmanga31

grkmanga31 Well-Known Member

Didn't bother watching it but I'm pretty sure people will have slightly less glowing opinion of Bill Parcells. after the whole "let's not go into the Jets lockerroom"

It's time to move on because ultimately neither of them won a ring with us

17. bmfc1

bmfc1 Well-Known Member

I thought it was outstanding. Belichick's argument that he left because of the ownership uncertainty was nonsense. I think that when Pioli told him about the fax and that Parcells ignored the request, combined with Parcells resigning as coach but staying as a consultant/advisor, he decided that he had enough of Parcells and his year-to-year indecision. I can't blame him for that move even though I want to.

LF911SC and tbruner12 like this.
  18. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

little more complicated than that brook. I didn't watch the documentary but if they portrayed belichick's weaseling out of here just like that then its trash. Fuck belichick the most. but murrell said it best -fuck them both

matt robinson 17 and Brook! like this.
  19. GWjet

GWjet Well-Known Member

I thought it was really good. I almost felt sorry for Bellicheat because of the way Parcells was manipulating him.

On another not Kraft reminds me of a troll that lives under a bridge. Dude is fukin creepy

20. jets12

jets12 Active Member

it also shows you that no good coach or GM will ever come to work for this loser Woody Johnson who has fucked two generations of Jets fans and will continue to instead of either selling or hiring someone to run the football operation who knows what he is doing and has a 10 year contract that is fully payable if either of the Johnson's try to get involved.

Also, Parcells being greedy and playing Gutman to stay around is also what turned Bellicheat off and make him move on.

One day the good lord will get even with the scumbag up in New England, Kraft who thinks he is so cool.