Tanner Lee QB Nebraska

Discussion in 'Draft' started by JethroTull, Oct 30, 2017.

1. JethroTull

JethroTull 2018 Least Knowledgeable Poster

He's the best QB prospect I have seen this year.

2. joe

joe Well-Known Member

You haven't seen 10 minutes of this guy.

3 Ints vs. powerhouse Northern Illinois University, 2 against Rutgers, and against a very weak Oregon Ducks team? 4, count 'em, 4 picks.

Go join the brainwashed-for-Josh clique.

stinkyB and JetsFan like this.
  3. joe

joe Well-Known Member

#3 joe, Nov 12, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
  4. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Red Menace likes this.
  5. legler82

legler82 Well-Known Member

I agree that Lee is erratic and throws too many INTs but what's up with the Rosen shade? You don't like him as a prospect?

6. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Not at all. . Josh Rosen on the Jets in '18 would be fine with me. . The "shade" had more to do with tweaking the bandwagon-jumping fanboys who would anoint one guy while trashing another with absolutely nothing behind it. . Since a number of Pac-12 QBs were '18 draft prospects I even sprung for a Pac-12 Network cable package-wtf.: ) But even before that, I had mentioned a number of things UPFRONT (pre-season) about USC, namely that this wasn't the same Rose Bowl-winning team of last year, that they graduated 11 starters including the majority of their OL. .

Turns out the OL's inexperience and OC Tee Martin's b.s. schemes (read: getting pushed around by an undersized Wash. St. defensive front) showed up along with injuries in general which included their entire DL at one point (read: ND gashing them for nearly 400 yds. rushing). . Yet none of that was taken into account, instead all I heard was slanted, biased talking points parroted, half of which were based off post-game stats and Sportcenter blips. . Further, when things took a 'dip' for Rosen, suddenly his thread was dead silent....which spoke for itself.

When it came down to unhinged pom-pom-shaking rants like the 2nd one below, I realized that I was howling at the moon : )

^ ^ ^ from v v v:
    Josh Rosen 2017 Games Discussion Thread

7. JethroTull

Tanner is lighting it up in Mobile from what I hear

8. njjets93

njjets93 Active Member

You have to look at his whole body of work, not a couple of practices. As pointed out, he was very inaccurate ,, too many pics. I will wait until after the game and then use combine and college stats to see who stands out.

The so called experts have a pack mentality, they change their focus week to week.. You see the same articles in multiple mags, blogs etc. all on one prospect. Then the following week everyone moves on to the next sure thing. Its funny they are evaluating kids they never saw play.. they can't even pronounce some of their names..

Red Menace and ColoradoContrails like this.
  9. Harpua

Harpua Well-Known Member

And where did you hear this? I have yet to see one productive report on him and none of the draft podcasts I listen to even mentioned him. I think your just making this up.

10. joe

joe Well-Known Member

. . Tanner

11. JethroTull

Scott Wright from Nfldraftcoutdown.com

I have played the position before. I guarantee Tanner has a better career than Baker the Bust.

12. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

ROFLMAO!!!

westiedog1 likes this.
  13. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

Is this the Scott Wright of St.Cloud State University fame? The St,Cloud that has this on their website?

Impressive achievement

Some of Scott Wrights memorable picks, Brady Quinn #1, Geno Smith #8. Yep, I'll take some more of that.

NCJetsfan likes this.
  14. Harpua

Harpua Well-Known Member

Interesting, because I’ve just read all of Scott Wright’s practice notes from the senior bowl and he does not mention Tanner Lee once. Your just fucking trolling.

NCJetsfan likes this.
  15. MoWilkBeast

MoWilkBeast Well-Known Member

Are we still pretending this guy isn't jetfannerd? Appears a few days after he got his marching orders, starts a ton of crap threads and also claims to be a QB so he just knows...

16. Harpua

Harpua Well-Known Member

I’m just enjoying calling him out. I have no doubts he’s a fraud on many levels

Red Menace likes this.