After Darnold and Rosen, any other QB's worth to trade up to 3 for?

Discussion in 'Draft' started by Brook!, Dec 28, 2017.

1. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

None of the other QBs can touch his 416.2 passer rating

Ozymandias and James Hasty like this.
  2. xxedge72x

xxedge72x 2018 Gang Green QB Guru Award Winner

Are you seriously comparing someone who knocked out a woman with someone who was publicly intoxicated and showed attitude towards an opposing team that was clearly disrespecting him?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

3. xxedge72x

xxedge72x 2018 Gang Green QB Guru Award Winner

4. njjets93

njjets93 Active Member

No I was trying to make the point that colleges many times will want to win at all costs and will push good press and downplay bad press on players with issues. Look at Baylor, multiple rapes, drug allegations and then they had Ken Starr do an "investigation" to whitewash the problems. We're good.

Back to Myfield its not one issue by itself its a pattern of known issues... gesturing to his crotch on national broadcast, shooting bird at opposition on another, planting a flag at another, and the arrest for fleeing the police. I know he is a spoiled kid that was probably hurt by his father who when BM was coming out of HS scared most recruiters off. Texas Tech looked the other way and let him walk on and he was given the QB reins. Could he grow up over the winter before the draft, possibly, but a # 6 pick in the draft is a valuable asset and you better be sure when making that pick.

In the article you post it shows that when Webb got in the games he outperformed Mayfield.. Mayfield didn't want to hang around to earn the job back he transferred and blamed it on the coach.