At least we aren't fans of the Rams

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by JethroTull, Jan 12, 2017.

1. tbruner12

tbruner12 Well-Known Member

So I guess Kennedy was killed by one man in a 3rd story window in Dallas that day. Right?
    There also are not forces at work running this country behind the scenes?
    No illuminati, no New World Order, no Bildeberg group, no Grand Chessboard to strategize upon in this world of ours?
    Total utopia?

2. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

With such a narrow mindset you sound more like McVeigh than McVay. I'd bet you probably weren't even born when men first landed on the moon and everything you know about it comes from the conspiracy theorists. I believe it because I lived through the era. I suppose the lunar excursion model was not made at Grumman but that's where they filmed the phony landing, right?

So, where are your favorite denier YouTubes - I notice you have ignored that request.

HomeoftheJets likes this.
  3. tbruner12

I sure did live in the era, does that make you special? I'm not the one with a narrow mindset. So you watched the news, read the newspapers, and know for certain it really happened? Great research there.
    I actually have a degree to teach History and Science middle and high school, so it's not like I haven't read the same shit as everyone arguing.
    We each have read and watched the same proof pertaining to "It happened", yet no one has even offered to consider the opposite of "it didn't happen."
    Rather than ask for the conspiracy theorists proof it didn't happen, where is the proof that it did? Again there are more reasons to consider it didn't happen than there is proof that it did.
    Watch the interviews of the astronauts who claimed they went to the moon. Devise your own opinion from what they say to the questions they were asked.
    Again this is a discussion group, go find out for yourself, I'm not here to teach you anything since your opinion is so biased.
    You can choose to use you tube if you choose, to see the interviews, there are many more places to look besides that.
    Or you can stay in your own biased opinion, while cluelessly bashing the concept I presented. I could care less.
    On the original topic of McVay, I'm not buying that a 30 year old with zero head coaching experience ever, is the reason the Rams turned their season around. I'm not believing the media hype that he should be head coach of the year.

4. Ralebird

Really? What would they be? There are tens of thousands of reasons to believe everything happened the way it was in the books - the people involved and the people not involved. Where are the rocket scientists who worked on the projects that claim it is false? Where are the janitors who saw the work being done every day who say it was all a lie. Was every grainy video of a capsule splashing down and astronauts emerging pre-filmed in a studio? Where are the people responsible for those theatrics and special effects? Do you really believe that every single person involved could be silenced?

You may claim to have a teaching degree but you don't speak like someone with any problem solving abilities. What have the astronauts claimed that make such a student of science be in doubt? You have made claims about YouTube but now refuse to back up those claims - why?

Edited to add: The age tree in the BS Section here says you were born eleven days after the first man landed on the moon. Is that a lie or are the lies in your posts above where you claim to have experienced the race for space yourself?

#64 Ralebird, Jan 8, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2018
  5. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

Disagree on the Moon conspiracies..but even as a 10 year old kid I sensed something was wrong when Kennedy was assasinated and then Oswald disposed of. This was a Conspiricy and things were not as the government portrayed them to be as

tbruner12 likes this.
  6. ConcordeChops

ConcordeChops 2018 International Poster Award Winner

Wait. When did Sean McVay land on the moon?

donkey, FJF, NYJetsO12 and 1 other person like this.
  7. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

In other words, you got nothing.

8. The Waterboy

What, you think just because he is only 31 years old he is too young to land on the moon?

9. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

wtf is going on in here? i clicked this thinking that there would be some hey he did great and some hey he couldnt get them a playoff win because he is too young. and then i read this page and well i dont even know if posting in here is a good idea. oh well....

i LOVED how this guy came out and talked about how he needed to get better how he needed to learn and i can see him being a really good coach for the next how ever many years he decides. i WISH we had him as our coach.

back to whatever kind of illuminati you guys are talking about.

10. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

Well played.

11. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

It's official, Dan Brown will be writing Sean McVays autobiography

12. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

This is the most terrifying thing I have read in a while

The Waterboy likes this.
  13. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member

Was George Patton murdered? I read it on the internet

14. tbruner12

I was born in 69, and lived in the age.
    What does that prove that you are older? So you saw the live production, how does that prove its real? Point being, how does age have anything to do with it? What year were you born by the way that makes you such a vital part of being in the know? Someone born in 2000 has the same insight you have.
    I'm sure if there is a cover up of any kind, janitors would not be in the know, nor would anyone who might whistle blow.
    My problem solving abilities don't have any issues I promise you that.
    There are many interviews with the astronauts where they can't explain what happened, and in some cases refused to answer all together.
    Go look for yourself rather than being a herd follower.

15. tbruner12

I've got nothing? Go find out for yourself, there is way too much out there to repeat to someone who already has their mind made up like you. Go see and then we will talk.

16. tbruner12

I'm sure core curriculum is so well rounded. I'm sure there is plenty of room for individual research and there is no programming being implemented by the powers that be upon all of our children.
    The no child left behind act.....
    That's a lot more terrifying

17. The Waterboy

You are the one who took a discussion on Sean McVay into conspiracy theories, generally when someone goes off the deep end like that it is on them to back it up.

What exactly do you teach your high school students about space travel/moon landing?

Ralebird and FJF like this.
  18. The Waterboy

What happened to the rocket that flew into the atmosphere? Was it a grand illusion?

19. Ralebird

What you're lacking is a sense of perspective and there appear to be many reasons for that but primarily you seem to want to believe anonymous naysayers on the internet without proof and ignore those who were actually there and the evidence that proves it. After indicating you were an observer of the space race you now admit you're a johnny-come-lately in that regard. This is not about my being older than you but having experienced things you did not. The space race did not begin or end with Americans walking on the moon; it was not an over night sensation and if you had the benefit of being alive during that period you would have recognized the progression that got the astronauts there.

You would have experienced the worldwide interest when the Russians launched the first sputnik; you would have watched the missile launches and the Russian dogs that flew into space and returned followed by the American chimpanzees. You might have sat in an eighth grade class, as I did, and watched Alan Shepard ride a rocket into space and come back again. You would have seen capsules land in the ocean with the crews recovered safely and you would have seen a capsule sink, killing a crew. There was a logical progression in the entire program, it didn't just happen that night in July a week and a half after you were born.

You give no credence to my janitor theory, but even the ancillary people would know if there was a fraud being perpetrated from Houston to Cape Kennedy whether that was the actual work being falsified or the falsified filming being exposed. Tens of thousands of people were involved, how do you propose they were all silenced?

Feel free to follow that small herd of Luddites who revel in their ignorance, but don't expect the rest of us to follow you when your only objection seems to be third hand nonsense.

NY Jets68 likes this.
  20. donkey

donkey Well-Known Member