At least we aren't fans of the Rams

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by JethroTull, Jan 12, 2017.

1. Attackett

Attackett Well-Known Member

I’m not in the business of predicting the future. I can only go by what I see, which is a division champion and most likely coach of the year.

I’m sure McVay has nothing to do with the improvement from worst offense to best offense. My god, how do you get through the day without constantly walking into walls?

2. tbruner12

tbruner12 Well-Known Member

I'm the one who walks into walls?
    Dude you must be totally gullible.
    jeff Fisher was fired, but I'm sure he knows more about football than a 30 year old unknown with zero experience. You are right though, anybody can just coach any team in the NFL, no matter the shitty situation anybody can turn a team around into a champ. WOW!
    You must believe all kinds of crazy ideas. You also believe America has put men on the moon? Kennedy was shot by one man?

3. Attackett

Attackett Well-Known Member

Oh my..My advice to you, wear a helmet..always. Otherwise I’m done here.

FJF likes this.
  4. tbruner12

Don't worry I'll remind you about what you have seen with your eyes.

5. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

They were 4-12 in 2016, they were 1-11 in the last 12 games of that season. When exactly did this miraculous turn around occur?

This explains everything

FJF likes this.
  6. tbruner12

So I guess Our country went to the moon? You realize that current NASA astronauts admit that it's impossible?
    Believe everything you hear or see as long as it goes with the way you want it to be?

7. tbruner12

How is Mcvay the genius doing tonight at home in the playoffs?

He is getting torched.
    That's real genius there.
    Bwah hahahaha.
    Coach of the year? If so he doesn't deserve it.
    Anybody can coach in the NFL by some of you guys standards.

8. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

Whether he's a genius or not I would gladly switch out Toilet Gump for this youngster...

tbruner12 likes this.
  9. The Waterboy

You are really brilliant. A fumbled punt, a fumbled kick off, yep, those are on the head coach.
    They were also playing the reigning NFC champs.

Edit: It was also a foregone conclusion that if the Rams lost you would think it supports your thinking, I guess since the Jets beat the Jags this season the Jets are a better team?

#49 The Waterboy, Jan 7, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2018
    FJF likes this.
  10. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member

How 'bout we switch out teams and play that game at home and see what happens?

Earlier you wanted Reid to run things and used him in a terrible example. He was 'golden' on the sidelines wasn't he?

You're ideas go down the "toilet" most likely here.

FJF likes this.
  11. The Waterboy

I guess those guys in the ISS are on a sound stage also? Please, when you make silly statement like, "You realize that current NASA astronauts admit that it's impossible?", post a link to the statement. Try not to post about the Van Allen Radiation Belts, that will just help to show your lack of knowledge on the subject.

westiedog1 likes this.
  12. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

OMG! You're serious! This deserves a topic of its own - in the BS section. Please tell us all about it!

13. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member

Stanley Kubrick made the fake movie. There's secret clues in his movies to show people he really did it. He didn't want to be assassinated by the Illuminati if he admitted it outright. :eek:

:D:D

14. tbruner12

So when you were a little kid, everything that was taught to you in school is 100% accurate?
    You realize how fast this country went from not having a space program to walking on the moon?
    And you believe the Van Allen radiation belt is a farce? Really?
    Go watch YouTube, read some Wikipedia or something. You really need to get your head out of the sand. Go watch the movie Capricorn 1, see if you can learn something about conspiracy theories.

You are one of those no doubt, who believes everything you read or see based around your own beliefs.
    I bet you have always followed the herd on topics, rather than looking yourself.
    If you believe Mcvay is the next great one, go right ahead. I choose different.

#54 tbruner12, Jan 7, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2018
  15. tbruner12

you guys giving credit to Mcvay, where as I refuse to believe that type of shit, is the same type of argument.
    How do you know we went. You can't. Those history books you filled your head with in school are 100% gospel. Show me proof that they went to the moon. You can't, just like I can't prove what I say. However the circumstances, and details don't paint me this perfect picture like you media munchers believe so easily.
    Moon rocks, home videos, don't cut it. The man has never been a head coach of anything in his life, and I'm suppose to believe he is the master mind because the media says so? Let me also guess, I must be
    Un- Merican to say such a thing?
    Wow, you guys are gullible.

16. The Waterboy

When I was a little kid I did believe what I was taught. Until I got old enough and was able to research for myself and make sound judgements on my own. My own reading has proven to me that, no, the moon landing was not faked.

You on the other hand are calling it fake because "how fast it happened"? Brilliant

And go back and reread, I never said the Van Allen radiation belt is a farce, I was just warning you not to try and use it as a basis for your claim since it would make you look foolish.

And telling someone to, watch some Youtube or go on wikipedia, does nothing to bolster your side in any kind of discussion.

As far as McVay, it had nothing to do with following the herd. It had to do with watching him take a 4-12 team to 11-5 in 1 season. You have yet to explain who it was that did it for the Rams, if it wasn't McVay it had to be someone.

Ralebird and HomeoftheJets like this.
  17. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

FJF likes this.
  18. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

Please try to be just a little bit consistent. You want to hang your hat on the Van Allen Radiation Belt but won't acknowledge the work in the early days of NASA that discovered it? You say it was too fast for the USA to have gone from having no program to landing people on the moon but apparently fail to realize NACA was formed 54 year prior to the first moonwalk. How much time do you believe should have been required? Is Goddard's work in 1926 to not be considered? Is Werner Von Braun just a fictional character?

Why not link us one or two of those YouTubes you find so convincing? We can get back to McVay when you regain a hint of competency.

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  19. tbruner12

So 54 years prior, the NACA decided we would one day walk on the moon? That wasn't its plan, who are you trying to kid? So since NASA admits the Van Allen Belt is there, they went right through it like a hot knife thru butter with no problems? There is a reason Russia didn't rush to the moon, and it wasn't technology or money. They were way ahead of the U.S. Until NASA turned the tide so rapidly by the later part of the decade.
    I didn't discount Von Braun at all, he had NAZI Germany's on the cusp of world military superiority before WWII ended. When he started to work for the U.S., in the late 40's only 20 years later we went from having no rockets to landing men on the moon.
    That doesn't raise any of the gullible eyebrows here?
    When Kennedy proclaimed we were headed in the direction of the moon in the early 60's, only 7-8 years later it was accomplished. That isn't too fast?
    What about all the conspiracy theorists out there? So all the information they have accumulated since the day the moon landing supposedly happened is easy for all you nay Sayers to dismiss? I've seen both sides. You can go look it up yourself. I'm sure you would rather just stay in your comfortable zone.
    So you can say with 100% accuracy it happened? There was no motivation for the U.S. Government To lie about it?
    Put it this way, there are more reasons to not believe it happened, than there are to believe it. But again, to just assume it did because of what you have always been told by the media of all sorts, is totally on you.
    Competency is not an issue of mine. I just don't believe anything because the media says so.
    Just like McVay.

20. tbruner12

What research have you done that proves it happened with 100% accuracy? There are many reasons to believe it didn't happen. Did you research any of those? No you didn't because it went against the grain of your 6th grade history lesson. You assume that everything you were taught is gospel.
    I'm not going to help you or persuade you to look deeper. That's on you.
    Believe whatever makes you feel comfortable and less gullible.
    Just like with McVay.