The Dunces Have Elected A Dunce

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by RonPi, Nov 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nyjetsmets89

nyjetsmets89 Well-Known Member

We all know that’s bullshit. You push Fox News talking points like it’s your job. You’re opaque as fuck

HomeoftheJets, RonPi and BacktoQueens like this.
  2. NotSatoshiNakamoto

whatever you say bobo

3. BacktoQueens

BacktoQueens Well-Known Member

4. NotSatoshiNakamoto

lol - an article about a story from March and China telling Trump how he should address them violating an agreement. Cool story bro. Maybe if China weren't giving fuel to N. Korea they wouldn't be so bold launching missiles and developing nukes. Who's in the wrong here? Trump for posting a mean tweet that hurt China's feelings or China? Hate Trump at all costs - pro-china here B2Q. derp.

Trump is great for liberal tears, ya gotta give him that.

5. BacktoQueens

BacktoQueens Well-Known Member

^ you are ignorant beyond words

6. NotSatoshiNakamoto

The fact that you have no intelligent rebuttal to my comments doesn't make me ignorant. It makes you an emotional, weak minded anti-trumper. Sad!

7. RonPi

RonPi Well-Known Member

Just a bunch of liars:

https://www.theatlantic.com/politic...tment-of-right-leaning-news-consumers/549335/

"But today, the latest cynical purveyor of misinformation to confess his sins is Alex Marlow, editor of Breitbart, one of the most highly trafficked news and analysis website on the right. He told CNN last week that the publication he runs, reporting to Steve Bannon, wasn’t honest in its coverage of Roy Moore’s Senate campaign. "

Ron

8. RonPi

RonPi Well-Known Member

More Trump idiocy:
    http://foreignpolicy.com/2017/12/28/trump-is-bluffing-about-attacking-north-korea-in-2018/

"There is a second factor at play — the China fantasy. Team Trump probably thinks threatening war will motivate the Chinese to do … something. Trump isn’t the kind of guy who gives thoughtful answers to foreign-policy questions, but there is a single idée fixe to which he always returns on the subject of North Korea: that China could solve the North Korea problem if it warned to. To be fair, it isn’t just Trump who says this. The thought that China can solve the problem with North Korea is one of the more tiresome bits of Washington wisdom.

But China isn’t about to solve the problem for us. For one thing, the North Koreans have systematically executed pro-Chinese elements inside North Korea and out. When Kim ordered his uncle arrested and executed, his business dealings with China were cited as a major reason. And it was likely because he feared China might try to install his half-brother in power that Kim ordered the assassination of Kim Jong Nam, who was living in Macau under Chinese protection. If the Chinese could order Kim Jong Un around, his uncle and half-brother wouldn’t be sleeping with the fishes."

Ron

9. RonPi

RonPi Well-Known Member

Facts do not cease to be facts because they're reported by news agencies you don't like. If you could muster up the energy in your tiny little pee brain to make a coherent argument beyond "I DON'T LIKE CNN" I would truly be amazed, but I won't hold my breath.

Ron

10. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Do you smoke drugs?

11. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

China played Trump like a fiddle

12. Satan

Satan Well-Known Member

13. BrowningNagle

no airplane crashes in 2017 and Trump's claiming credit on twitter. hahaha what a shithead this guy is

14. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

wtf? :confused:

15. BrowningNagle

wow even his butt buddy Steve Bannon is saying the Trump campaign was treasonous. Then, keeping with his presidential theme of denying obvious truths Trump is trying to say Bannon was some small level associate lol.

Antoni likes this.
  16. nyjetsmets89

nyjetsmets89 Well-Known Member

Jarvanka 2028 (post-prison)

Even if Ivanka is dumb as a brick

17. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

Putin couldn't compete with the USA economically so he came up with a master plan to compromise a US President and create chaos and confusion within the US, therefore making him stronger.

You notice how Trump is a pompous ass to pretty much every foreign leader? Except Putin, of course. Gee I wonder why. In typical KGB/FSB fashion they probably trapped him with a prostitute, and can now hold it against him.

Diaper Don Jr probably did commit treason. If Trump Jr knew the Russians had dirt on Clinton and were going to dump it via Wikileaks like they did, Trump Sr. probably knew as well. They're all as thick as thieves imo. But the Russians aren't going to give them up, so how are they going to prove it?

18. Satan

Satan Well-Known Member

Trump calls bannon unhinged
    Pot kettle black

19. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

What difference would it make unless a) the dirt was fabricated, and b) you can conclusively establish that real live rednecks actually changed the way they voted because of it?

I mean as much as I despise the stupid fuck, even if they catch him red-handed up to his eyeballs in vodka and prostitutes with the Russians, so fucking what already? Show me where they hacked into the voting machines and changed the tallies.

20. NotSatoshiNakamoto

You mean like the russian dossier the Clinton campaign paid for?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.