The Dunces Have Elected A Dunce

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by RonPi, Nov 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RonPi

RonPi Well-Known Member

https://www.thenation.com/article/the-gop-tax-bill-and-the-death-of-american-democracy/

"How this monstrosity came to pass is a more complicated matter, one that
    could use a fact-finding mission or two of its own. By mid-December, less
    than a quarter of Americans supported the plan, and an overwhelming majority
    correctly observed that it was designed to help corporations and the rich,
    not the middle class. Every single Democrat voted against the bill, including
    centrists up for reelection like North Dakota’s Heidi Heitkamp, West Virginia’s
    Joe Manchin, and Montana’s Jon Tester. Virtually every major newspaper in the
    country, as well as many leading economists, had editorialized against it.
    To overcome this wall of opposition, Republicans used special rules that evaded
    a filibuster, and they deep-sixed the town-hall meetings that protesters had
    earlier used to successfully rally in defense of Obamacare (although some
    activists managed to break through, like the courageous Ady Barkan, who suffers
    from ALS and who confronted Arizona’s Jeff Flake on a plane).

But this gamesmanship is just the tip of the anti-democratic bulwark that
    allowed the GOP to shove this transparently corrupt scheme through Congress.
    What the party-line vote revealed is that the Republican caucus is entirely
    insulated from the normal populist considerations that ought to prevail in a
    functioning democracy. They are captured by self-interest—whether personal,
    political, or both. If you were betting on Senator Lisa Murkowski to have a
    conscience, bet again. As Representative Chris Collins, who voted for the bill,
    put it, “My donors are basically saying, ‘Get it done or don’t ever call me again.’” "

Ron

2. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Manafort was charged with a bunch of things having nothing to do with Trump or his campaign and he pleaded not guilty.

Flynn pleaded guilty to lying.

Looking forward to the 2nd Trump induced liberal mental breakdown when you dopes finally realize there's nothing to the conspiracy theory.

The real collusion appears to be democratic operatives using the levers of the government and justice system in an attempt to prevent one presidential candidate from beating another.

but you aren't interested in justice - just getting rid of the guy you don't like.

nyjetsmets89 likes this.
  3. nyjetsmets89

nyjetsmets89 Well-Known Member

Only to those watching Fox News and reading breitbart would it seem like democratic operatives are working at the highest levels of our intelligence agencies to undermine the shittiest president this country will ever bear witness to.

Justice will be brought. It’s embarassing for you that you think these indictments on the people at the HiGHEST LEVELS of the Trump Campaign/Administration are irrelevant to Trump himself. Get a grip.

RonPi likes this.
  4. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

does this dumbass in the white house really not know the difference between climate and weather?

5. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

He only knows what he's told and they only tell him what they think he wants to hear..

Ralebird likes this.
  6. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Does that include House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes? Even CNN is reporting on this shit, dipshit.

Facts do not cease to be facts because they're reported by news agencies you don't like. If you could muster up the energy in your tiny little pee brain to make a coherent argument beyond "I DON'T LIKE FOX NEWS" I would truly be amazed, but I won't hold my breath.

7. BrowningNagle

the bullshit pitch that the reality tv white house is peddling now has shifted from it being nothing at all - to it being a biased conspiracy against them.

that's a good sign that it is actually is something given their track record. usually every trump venture goes down this hole

8. NotSatoshiNakamoto

When we have evidence of high level FBI agents involved in cases for both presidential candidates trashing one candidate and discussing an "insurance plan" in case they are actually elected, yea - people are going to investigate that. Sorry if you don't like it. Same fuck head edited the language in the comey letter from a criminal standard to a non-criminal standard "grossly negligent" to "extreme careless". This lady wears a blindfold for a reason.

[​IMG]

This Russian dossier was paid for by the Clinton campaign. The FBI has not been able to substantiate a single thing in it, but has been able to confirm some things are fake. Was the fake dossier paid for by Clinton used to open up the investigation and spy on the Trump campaign? Was it the same guy who was bragging about his insurance plan? The FBI refuses to answer to congress on it. Could be.

More to come soon.

#4228 NotSatoshiNakamoto, Dec 29, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2017
  9. BrowningNagle

yeah I'm sure the investigators are biased against the poor guy.

just like the Mexican judge in the Trump U fraud case was biased against poor trump too. Eric Schneiderman was biased and a cokehead out to get him for years for having the audacity to investigate his sham operations. The First Minister of Scotland and the British Supreme Court - they were biased against poor Trump too.

the gaming commission in New Jersey, biased against poor Trump, Every time he's stiffed over contractors and brought to court over his myriad of improper business/personal arrangements of or lost one of his litany of lawsuits over the years it was because the judge, investigator, or accuser was biased and out to get him.

I could believe all that and think this Russian thing is probably along the same lines, poor guy, victim of biased investigators. Or maybe its just the typical next step to try and undermine the investigation, a tactic this bullshit con-artist has used for decades.

10. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Did Trump write the Strzok anti-trump text messages? Did Trump write the text message about how Strzok and McCabe's insurance plan in case Trump got elected?

no

We have this evidence that has nothing to do with Trumps past legal battles.

11. BrowningNagle

anti-Trump text messages lol. he thinks Trump is a jackass. News flash! everyone does. If we want to find an investigator who doesn't think Trumps's a fuckin idiot were gonna have to dig pretty deep. Idk your legal credentials, but maybe you'd be the only one left

12. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Do you think Mueller dismissed him for shits and giggles? The whole reason for a special council to be appointed in the Trump investigation was supposed to be so that we could get an unbiased investigation. Seems the whole thing could have been hatched by a fake dossier and corrupt, biased individuals. I mean we have yet to see a shred of evidence of collusion after a year.

#4232 NotSatoshiNakamoto, Dec 29, 2017
  13. BrowningNagle

Right mueller dismissed him. So why are you and the president still crying about the investigation being biased???? The dude was fired

I know why the president is still crying on about it. I outlined it earlier- he has a long history of claiming investigations of his fraudulent behavior are biased conspiracies against him. But why are you still buying his bullshit??

14. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Mueller did the right thing, not complaining about that.

I'm talking about the origin of the investigation in the first place. I'm not getting this from Trump. It has nothing to do with anything Trump says. I'm getting it from the facts available to us.

Theory: The investigation has no basis in reality. It was Strzok's insurance policy - all hatched from a fake dossier.

And yes - not a shred of evidence of collusion after a year. The investigation is bullshit. When it's over Trump will pardon Flynn for his stupid lying to the FBI charge.

15. BrowningNagle

alright well it ya wanna believe the con artist's bullshit some more have at it. You've gone this far. Most everyone else smelled the shit a long time ago. I hope he tries to pardon Flynn

16. NotSatoshiNakamoto

again - nothing I've posted about is based on what Trump says. Not sure why you've convinced yourself it is. I've given you the facts I'm basing my opinion on.

You hope he "tries"? He will, and it will be easy. Probably some overzealous circuit court judge in Hawaii will try to over rule him, but we all know that's a joke.

#4236 NotSatoshiNakamoto, Dec 29, 2017
  17. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

18. NotSatoshiNakamoto

my comment was full of snark

19. nyjetsmets89

nyjetsmets89 Well-Known Member

Is this the same Nunes that had to recuse himself from the Russia investigation ? Lmao pistachio brain. I never at any point mentioned CNN. But you do seem to hate mainstream media...do you realize fox is the most watched in America?

20. NotSatoshiNakamoto

I don't know why you're so obsessed with Fox news but your schtick is pretty boring. I personally don't watch TV other than to watch football.

I do get fox news in my news feed, along with every other major news agency.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.