Muhammad Wilkerson on his way to blowing a great thing

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by James Hasty, Dec 5, 2017.

1. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member

What was he arguing about? I saw him call out the cowards that undermined his team. Dude's a leader essentially and Sheldon and Mo are cunts compared to him.

2. forevercursed

forevercursed Well-Known Member

He's going to eventually end up on New England and suddenly care about giving 110% on every play. We all know this.

3. A passionate leader no doubt...but not smart in this case. Carl Banks & Mike francesa were simply throwing around their opinion about everything that had transpired.Same with the fans on twitter. Given everything that was coming out of Giants camp why would anyone react differently??

He's allowed to have his team's back but all he really did was circle the wagons of the undercurrent elongating the disruption. Keep it in house & speak w. your play. Just my opinion; The thing is I have a funny feeling Mara feels the same way.

4. The same way Shaun Ellis & Albert Haynesworth did?You could be right...but they can have him. He's nothing but a stinking cancer. He'll put in a few games to rebuild his rep...and then it'll be right back to the same Bullshit.

5. forevercursed

forevercursed Well-Known Member

Ellis was totally shot when he came to NE. Haynesworth had also checked out mentally of the league by the time he got to NE too. I don't know Wilk is still young enough and still talented enough. Belichick would love to have him, rehabilitate him, and stick it to the Jets

6. Spot on.

It’s redundant & likely out of the question but just once I’d like to see the Jets really stick it to that cheating douchebag.He can have his tainted rings..nothing would top off the ugly ass wart his crooked “ dynasty” represents than the Jets giving him his due..LONG overdue.2010 no longer applies.Hes tried to “stick it to the jets” w Ellis,Revis,Tebow, & now David Harris since 2010.IDK what revenge looks like but the Jets & their fans deserve to “stick it” to the cheater for the whole league.To some extent the jets are in his head otherwise he wouldn’t keep poking the bear..hit em where it hurts

#46 KurtTheJetsFan, Dec 8, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2017
    ColoradoContrails likes this.
  7. GWjet

GWjet Well-Known Member

My son plays college ball here in NJ on of his trainers is an assistant with the Jets... says he comes in hungover a lot.

8. GWjet

GWjet Well-Known Member

Yeah and most of the guys out making it rain in the clubs till 4 am are hardcore christians

9. Walt White

I would not be surprised. I've had a feeling for a while that Mo was distracted in some way.

I'm guessing Lee was out the night before the late to practice on a beaver hunt :)

#49 Walt White, Dec 8, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2017
    KurtTheJetsFan likes this.
  10. Walt White

Not smart, really? Paying attention to Francesa, talk shows in general, and twitter, and making a negative judgement of Snacks based on that is pretty humorous, imo. That's entertainment. It's not real. To be honest with you I find it excruciating and pay it no mind. Don't wanna fill my mind with the majority of it. It's all bullshit, literally.

Mara? He made it worse and and admitted it. Snacks was the very last thing to find negatives with here. But you'll have to excuse me if I don't care what fake rants by sports talk radio and social media have to say about it because I never bother to find out. Thank God

You're really reaching to find negatives here, imo. Snacks is one of the straightest shooters and stand up guys you could come across imo.

#50 Walt White, Dec 8, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2017
  11. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

Mehta pulls shit out of his ass to try and make the Jets look bad. I would think if there was something to this that one of the beat reporters would have been able to pick up on it.

When there is some proof of it I'll respond further but I have nothing else to say on that right now.

K'OB likes this.
  12. I just think he’s gone from NYG after this year.Outspoken at yhecwrong timeframe.Not really a question of positive or negative.Hes a good guy & a damn good Nose. Saw him in cortland when he was a UDFA rookie.Saw the push he got on every single 11-11 rep he got..he was one of the few positives from a forgettable team & TC.Have loved him ever since.Hes a jet through & through as far as I’m concerned

13. GWjet

GWjet Well-Known Member

Still not proof but there is definitely some thing going on

14. ColoradoContrails

ColoradoContrails Well-Known Member

I put the blame on Bowles and his tolerance for the shitty attitude and performance. I don;t think Richardson would've lasted a season playing for Lombardi.

15. GWjet

GWjet Well-Known Member

16. GWjet

GWjet Well-Known Member

Looks like MAnish has been talking to the same people

17. GWjet

GWjet Well-Known Member

18. GWjet

GWjet Well-Known Member

Whop there it is

19. The Waterboy

So your proof the Mehta was not pulling shit out of his ass is Mehta pulling more shit out of his ass, that is brilliant reasoning.

20. The Waterboy

I'm thinking there may be someone else with a drinking problem, you seem to be having some trouble quoting and replying to posts.