The End of Keyser Söze. . . or so it seems

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by jetophile, Nov 4, 2017.

1. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

I mentioned in the Netflix thread that I was going to post a thread on Weinpig and all of the other allegations that were coming out of Slimywood/Hollyweird a while back (and also after the Kevin Spacey thing broke). I decided against it at the time. Both were kind of t;ldr for one, and also because both threads kind of devolved into venting that got too personal/TMI and made me feel uncomfortable - which is often what this subject does. This is a very vast and complicated topic on so many levels so I'll try to keep it as focused as possible. I'll see how the thread develops and I may become more incidentally forthcoming. No, I'm not an actress, lol. Anyway, I think it's very worthy of discussion. Maybe it will help someone, and that's not a bad thing.

Firstly, witch hunts are terrible. They have completely destroyed innocent people when it comes to sexual assault, molestation, and rape accusations. It hardly matters in many instances if you've been acquitted or if the accuser recants. Good luck getting your life back. And, people who falsely accuse others damage the general view towards true victims of assault and abuse (thanks, Tawana Brawley). The motivation for false accusations aren't always as they seem (another complicated animal, but perhaps that will develop in here as well). I just wanted to say that, because it's fair and it's true and needed to said.

I'd like to add that Spacey is innocent until proven guilty - and he may never be charged with anything - but thank you, Anthony Rapp. It's just indicative of an even bigger ball of shit. Corey Feldman may be a little woo-woo, but I believe him, even if only 10% of what he's been saying for years is true. Nobody cared. As I said before, I'm just shocked that people are shocked about stuff like this. It's been a plague since the first images hit celluloid. As a side note, hugs to Laveranues Coles. It was incredibly brave for him to come forward. I truly admire him for doing that.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/news/story?id=2165781
    http://www.ebony.com/entertainment-...nues-coles-on-black-boys-and-the-silence-of-c

So anyway, how timely . . .

2. jetophile

As an indicator, Shirley Temple Black said years after she was out of the business how disgusting it was. She never said she was assaulted per se, but she saw things as a child that a child cannot unsee. She did say that she was "chased" and made to "sit on men's laps", so inference, I guess. And poor Judy Garland, please don't even go there. It's so heartbreaking.

"They said, 'She'll be back in a couple of months.' Well, I never returned. Enough was enough already. Did I want to be one of the walking dead or a real person?" - Veronica Lake

Veronica Lake was one crazy mofo, and she wasn't particularly well liked. She certainly had major issues, but one of them was if you put your hands on me one more time, I'll slit your throat. Again, it's never been a secret. So I am still shocked that some people are shocked. And then we have Ingrid Bergman, who was blacklisted while all of those hypocrites were grab-assing kids and crushing people in a blender.

This shit happens in all walks of life, every day, every minute. From a female perspective, I think women have always been conditioned to accept that touchy feely in all ways is somehow OK. It's not. I honestly don't know one - not one - friend who wasn't perved, especially under the radar. Give you all an example. My Daddy used to have an acquaintance that whenever he came over, he would grab me in this really aggressive manner and slobber all over me to say "hello". I developed pretty early, and he would hug me as hard as possible to press my breasts against him and get a cheap thrill. It was disgusting. Raised Italian, he'd do it in far lesser way in front of everyone and got away with it because we're very physical people. I avoided that asshole like the plague. Trust me, I know the distinct difference of my father's loving physical affection and yours. Gross. I never said anything because the baseball bat would've come out.

Freddy Mondo likes this.
  3. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

Well the flood gates have opened which is a good thing, unfortunately there will be a few opportunists mixed in the crowd but hopefully not that many to take away from the importance of the issue.

4. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Did someone say "opportunist"?

5. jetophile

^Purty good. Looks like Stuart Smalley is up the creek without a paddle. He's good enough, he's smart enough, and doggone it, people like him.

[​IMG]

#5 jetophile, Nov 20, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2017
    FJF likes this.
  6. The Waterboy

7. TommyJ

TommyJ Well-Known Member

8. jetophile

9. jetophile

I didn't forget about Louis C.K., Casey Affleck and Danny Masterson (Leah Remini - I love that nasally, gutsy gal - called BS on the investigation of him by the LAPD stalling being the machinations of Scientology - I'm with her). Heh, I think folks know how I feel about David Miscarriage and that sham "religion", and I've got some pretty funny Scientology stories. That aside, I seriously think John Travolta lives in mortal fear. Matt Lauer unceremoniously dumped overnight, already mentioned in the C.K. thread. At this point, we should keep a running tab.

10. jetophile

Anthony Rapp is getting a ton of crap for Kevin Spacey getting fired because House of Cards is canceled and a ton of people lost their jobs. Yeah, well, Kevin Spacey is in some sex addict rehab wasting a ton of dough on some 12 Step ridiculousness that he can get for free in a Church basement, so the laugh is on those who are skewering Anthony Rapp. I think the place he's at lets you pet horses, which has nothing to do with feeling people up.

11. jetophile

Well, as we all know, Matt Lauer gone in yesterday's news. He admitted it.

What we didn't know: Danny Masterson finally given the boot from the Netflix show 'The Ranch'. The delay? Scientology has pretty much made him untouchable for years. Is he guilty? Word of mouth is only word of mouth but it's actually more than word of mouth. My guess is that an arrest of some kind is imminent. The police will have no choice but to fold due to public pressure now. Masterson's firing comes in the wake of one of his accuser's confronting a Netflix executive at a youth soccer game that both of their kids were in. She asked him why nothing has been done about him, why does he think the LAPD has been protecting his ass for years, and why the investigation inexplicably stalled. Answer: Scientology in high places (see post #9).

The guy said to her face there wasn't any evidence and no-one believed the women. All untrue, he was just taking the tack that if there was evidence, he would've been charged long ago, plus Masterson denies it. Nothing wrong with that, of course, but there IS evidence and always has been, including formal police reports, letters, and threatening emails. Again, doesn't mean he's criminally guilty, but there IS evidence. The women were Scientologists at the time and were paid off and coerced into shutting up and not pursuing rape and sodomy charges initially. Usual Scientology methods: we'll destroy you and your family. That's all changed. They're out, and don't give a shit anymore.

So the Netflix guy, it turns out he didn't know she was one of Masterson's accusers. Talk about foot in mouth, he ran after her and profusely apologized. Guess what? Masterson fired shortly thereafter. These women have been screaming about Masterson now for years and have openly accused Scientology of quashing it and convincing police to "make it go away". Don't know what's gonna hit the fan, but something is. F Scientology. Nothing would please me more than to see it become a smoking ruin. Innocent until proven guilty absolutely and he'll get his day in court if it comes to that, but taking everything into account, it isn't looking good for him, the LAPD, or Scientology. It's not like he's Tom Cruise level to them, but he was an active recruiter. I hope that the side effect of this is that police corruption and Scientology itself gets blown apart. Damn, wouldn't that be great. I can provide some links later.

On a lighter note, Giovanni Ribisi's daughter, Lucia, told Scientology to F right off. She left for good a little over a year ago. Giovanni has never spoken publicly about it except to say that people are a bunch of bigots. I really like him as an actor, but when I saw an interview with him where he was soft-balled on Scientology (because they always are), the robotic, canned answers, scary. And sad. Hopefully he wakes up and chooses his own kid over this bullshit someday. He's probably just scared to death like most of them are that full of doubt. Next.

#11 jetophile, Dec 5, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
  12. jetophile

Al Franken resigns, Bryan Singer being sued (YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!). I mentioned Singer in the Netflix thread that he must be scared shitless. I'm sure he is, and I'm actually surprised he didn't skip the country. A lot more is about to come down in Creepywood, adding to the fact that Weinstein is being sued for racketeering in a class action suit. No-one has mentioned Russell Simmons, but yep, him, too, as well as Brett Ratner.

Also (this is pretty big), audio tapes have been discovered by the Santa Barbara PD, who originally claimed they had no record of Corey Feldman accusing people of sexual impropriety, diddling, you name it. Feldman went to report what was happening sometime in '93, but it turns out they were more interested in interviewing him about Michael Jackson, who was under investigation at the time. Feldman defended Jackson and said no, he never touched me or did anything to me, but you should be aware of x,y,z. They're doing this, that, the other, kids get passed around, it's a ring of some kind that's why I'm here. They didn't do a thing about it. Didn't care. Never followed up. Nothing. Zip. So, it looks like some vindication is coming kooky Corey's way.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life...ound-santa-barbara-sheriffs-office/928107001/

13. zace

zace Well-Known Member

LAPD & SBPD were shady as fuck back in the day. Im not suprised

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

14. jetophile

15. jetophile

Morgan Freeman on the hot plate now. The whole step-granddaughter affair thing was weird, and she was eventually murdered by her abusive boyfriend, but this has nothing to do with any of that. A lot of women are claiming verbal sexual harassment, and he has thus far apologized twice. However, I saw a blurb that his attorney is asking CNN to retract, redact and remove everything reported because none of it is true. I would think that his attorney - or attorneys plural - were the ones who advised him to apologize in the first place. Morgan Freeman had won the job of recording all of the stops for the Canadian subway system (i.e. the next stop is Idiot Street, please stand clear of the closing doors). It was supposed to be launched soon, and it's a pretty big deal. After these allegations came out, guess what? They pressed the pause button on it. I'm on my phone right now, and I can't be bothered searching down links at the moment, but I will later.

#15 jetophile, May 29, 2018
    Last edited: May 29, 2018
  16. jetophile

17. Sam Hammer

Sam Hammer Well-Known Member

I can say that at least one of the allegations against Freeman is absolutely baseless, and coming on to women should not be considered verbal sexual assault. One of them claimed he wanted to get with her while she was pregnant and cited some off the wall comment in a press conference that could mean almost anything.

I don't care if Freeman wants to seduce women. Did he force anybody to have sex or badger them about not doing it? I'm going to have to look into the other accusations because that's only one I've heard in recent times. I really hope they don't try to compare flirting with women with what Cosby did, because they aren't even remotely close.

18. The Waterboy

It's seems that most of the allegations were just harassment such as comments about their bodies, but being he held a position of power, it makes the allegations more serious. Then there is this one woman that does allege inappropriate touching. Of course it remains to be seen what is proven but it looks like more than enough to think there is something to it.
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/24/entertainment/morgan-freeman-accusations/index.html

19. jetophile

20. jetophile

Ewwwwwww . . .

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/kevin-spacey-charged-felony-sexual-assault-1171597

Kevin Spacey is being charged with a felony now. And the weirdness of his Xmas video, are you kidding me. There have been rumors for years that he's a pervert. Yuck. Innocent until proven guilty, but again, yuck. And I absolutely believe Anthony Rapp. Unequivocally.

I really want Bryan Singer to get it, what a sicko. Who I want to see go down most of all: Danny Masterson. Scientology and the protectionism they are afforded needs to go. Everybody has a price and often it's on the wrong side of the fence.

#20 jetophile, Dec 27, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2018