week 10 other games thread

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by FJF, Nov 9, 2017.

1. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

What I read was that he was the one that chose to have season ending surgery. Now after getting cut he is suddenly fine to play? So he claims the Packers were trying to fuck him by getting to play through an injury but a week later all is good and he's out on the field.

How did you come up with the Packers being the ones lying? Bennett is the one that called it a "major injury", "After trying to persuade me to play thru a major injury and me choosing to get surgery.", "So I got three other opinions from doctors, who all said I need to get it fixed. So I decided to do that."

2. playtowinthegame

playtowinthegame Well-Known Member

I believe the Patriots had some inside info regarding Bennett. Dare I say the word "tamper". This reminds me of a few years back when Legarrette Blount bitched his way out of Pittsburgh and went back to the Pats.

3. The Waterboy

Yep, he told his agent to tell teams not to claim him because he was going to have surgery but here come the P*ts claiming him and now he is good to go.

4. playtowinthegame

He was healed once he found out Brady was going to be his quarterback again. Lol

NY Jets68, FJF and The Waterboy like this.
  5. langdon1975

langdon1975 Member

Would be awesome if you could like, you know, read.

How do you tamper with a player that 20+ other teams can claim from the waivers before you do? Same thing with Blount. Several other teams had to pass on him before Pats could pick him up.

6. The Waterboy

Bennett isn't even wearing a shoulder harness which is typical if you have a severe shoulder injury.

— Geoff Schwartz (@geoffschwartz) November 13, 2017

If you ever thought a team/front office/coach gave a shit about a player’s character, see the Patriots letting the fraud @MartysaurusRex suit up and play tonight. Quit and lied in Green Bay days ago, now signed and playing in New England.

— Tom Crabtree (@itsCrab) November 13, 2017

7. playtowinthegame

You're naiveté if you think there wasn't a possibility Bennett and his agent had some sort of back-channel knowledge the Pats would bring him back if the Packers released him. As soon as Rodgers season ended, Bennett wants out of Green Bay and on a contender. He pretends he needs season ending shoulder surgery and gets released...no other team wanted to add his salary believing that Bennett's going to have season ending surgery. As for Blount's actions before being released in Pittsburgh, he acted like a team cancer by walking off the field before the end of a Steelers win on MNF. Blount wasn't happy with how he was being used, acts like a cancer, gets himself released, and next thing you know the Pats sign him with no questions about his character. Coincidence? I doubt it.

NY Jets68 likes this.
  8. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

There was something very shady going on there.

Bennett wanted out of Green Bay so he claimed the injury was serious and he was going to have surgery, knowing they'd release him.

Bennett and his agent had a wink and a nod agreement with New England that they'd claim him after he convinced Green Bay to dump him.

Saying other teams could've picked him up is nonsense. Why would anyone claim a guy who says he has an injury serious enough that he won't play again this season?

Only the Patriots claimed him, because Bennett wanted to return there and he obviously informed them that the injury wasn't serious.

Pretty obvious Bennett faked the injury and used it as a way to get back to New England.

9. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

Miami has taken on the personality of its pathetic QB.

10. statjeff22

statjeff22 2008 Green Guy "Most Knowledgeable" Award Winner

Yeah, nobody in the AFC East is any good other than the Patriots, just like always.

11. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Put some hot sauce on him - truth serum.