The Dunces Have Elected A Dunce

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by RonPi, Nov 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

For this country's sake I hope you're right.

typeOnegative13NY likes this.
  2. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Yeah I noticed that too (not that I would be offering sweeping generalizations as gospel truth to advance an opinion):

http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/12/15/top.stories.year/index.html

https://learning.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/01/07/what-were-the-most-popular-times-articles-in-2009/

3. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

4. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

^Finally a republican with a pair of balls to call it like it is

Royal Tee likes this.
  5. Satan

Satan Well-Known Member

Us out of world cup , mexico laughing , waiting on trump to declare war on Trinidad

JetBlue and Royal Tee like this.
  6. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

In all seriousness, would anyone be shocked if he calls them out tomorrow on Twitter? I'm actually a wee bit shocked he hasn't done it yet.

"USA soccer played a disgraceful game. At least they stand for the anthem of this great nation unlike some athletes!"

Met one of the labor union workers at the Javits Center this past weekend from Trinidad. Cool dude, and cool accent. Kept talking about the scantily clad ladies and how I should be after them whether I'm working or not.

7. HomeoftheJets

8. joe

joe Well-Known Member

USMNT bitch about the rain-soaked pitch while Trinidad & Tabasco pull a Don Shula on 'em - lol.

fuck trump, fuck soccer

game #5, yanks-cleveland, 8:05, FS1-TV

9. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

Lol. What license?

10. HomeoftheJets

I don't know but Trump said it so it has to mean something. ;)

11. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

broadcast license

12. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

Come on, man, it's Trinidad and Tobago, and the people are either Trinidadians or Toboggans.

13. NotSatoshiNakamoto

I believe the FCC requires TV stations to maintain a broadcast license. The day the feds start shutting down news channels they disagree with ...

typeOnegative13NY likes this.
  14. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

I wonder when The Purge style of day will start.

15. typeOnegative13NY

I thought NBC didn't have one. But yeah , that would be bad.

16. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

Broadcast licenses are held by TV and radio stations that actually broadcast things. There are no networks that I know of that have a broadcast license.

So a threat to take away NBC's broadcast license is fake news.

17. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

Are you saying the National Broadcasting Company does not broadcast anything?
    I feel like my whole life is a lie

18. typeOnegative13NY

Nope , it's Nothing but Bulkshit Commentary

19. RonPi

RonPi Well-Known Member

http://foreignpolicy.com/2017/10/12/the-donald-trump-kaiser-wilhelm-parallels-are-getting-scary/

"Craig also describes Wilhelm as “never having learned anything thoroughly” and “constantly on the move,” and German Army Chief of Staff Alfred von Waldersee described Wilhelm in the 1890s as having “a certain understanding of parade-ground movements, not, however, of real troop-leading.… He is extraordinarily restless, dashes back and forth, … intervenes in the leadership of the generals, gives countless and often contradictory orders, and scarcely listens to his advisers. He always wants to win and when the decision … is against him, takes it ill.”

Sound familiar? The similarities don’t end there. Both men led lives of privilege from birth: Wilhelm was heir to the German throne and Trump inherited a sizable fortune from his wealthy real estate developer father. Wilhelm was understandably sensitive about his congenitally withered left arm; Trump seems defensive about his “small hands.” Wilhelm loved military displays and said he had “found his family” while serving in the Potsdam Guards; Trump attended military school and admires generals despite his ignorance of military affairs and his own efforts to evade military service. And, like Trump, Wilhelm was fond of traveling with a large and expensive entourage (at public expense, of course), while neglecting his public duties."

Ron

20. RonPi

RonPi Well-Known Member

http://foreignpolicy.com/2017/10/11/trump-is-inching-toward-war-with-irans-revolutionary-guards/

"That Trump would doggedly pursue this self-defeating course despite the advice of every one of the United States’ closest allies, with the exception of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu; the apparent advice of even some members of his own cabinet; the views of tens if not hundreds of columnists and respected journalists, analysts, and independent think tank scholars; and the United Nations boggles the mind. Creating a crisis where none existed is a self-defeating strategy, and Trump’s apparent decision to decertify Iran’s compliance is surely laying the groundwork for a crisis.

But gamblers who find themselves on a losing streak often double down. By designating the IRGC as a terrorist organization, Trump will be committing to a path that will further alienate the United States from the Iranian public and potentially set the stage for a devastating regional conflict. Trump may be hoping to recoup his previous losses with this gamble, but the truth is that he is simply making yet another bad bet — doubly so."

Ron

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.