Will the Bills go 2 Decades Without a Playoff Appearance?

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by NotSatoshiNakamoto, Sep 28, 2017.

?

Will the Bills go 2 Decades Without a Playoff Appearance

Poll closed Oct 28, 2017.
  1. Yes

13 vote(s)
    61.9%
  2. No

4 vote(s)
    19.0%
  3. Fuck You

4 vote(s)
    19.0%
  1. NotSatoshiNakamoto

In 1999, when the Bills last made the playoffs, Heather Kozar was the Playboy Playmate of the year.

2. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This thread is weak without pics.

3. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Quite impressive, bordering on the spectacular

Jets_Grinch likes this.
  4. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member

Yeah, I'd hit it in the shower of Niagara Falls tomorrow...and no, the Bills suck and so does BuffaloPhysco.

[​IMG]

5. Dierking

So, is she related to Bernie or something?

6. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

I'm more likely to get a threesome this year with my wife than the Bills making the playoffs.

7. Dierking

Tell your wife to keep the plumber there until you get home from work

8. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member

Hahaha. Yeah baby!

9. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

10. forevercursed

forevercursed Well-Known Member

Hard to believe they were the model AFC franchise at one point.

I remember though the Jets went into Rich Stadium and won game 1 of the 1994 season quite easily. Sort of knew they weren't going to a 5th straight Super Bowl at that point. But they were still solid for the next few years.

fwiw the Bills absolutely torched Belichicks defense in SB 25. Bills had the ball for 19 minutes and scored 19 points. They had 371 yards of total offense in a very short period of time.

11. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

She's big enough to count for two?

12. Jonathan_Vilma

The Bills are playing like they read your thread @NotSatoshiNakamoto

Sean McDermott has these boys ready to play every week.

They'll fade as they always do when they get off to good starts.

The 03' Bills shutout the Patriots 31-0 to start the season. They finished 6-10.

NotSatoshiNakamoto likes this.
  13. Patriot

Patriot Well-Known Member

Are you a plumber?

14. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

I don't think they will fade this year. I think Buffalo will be there until the end and might even end the drought this year. Their running game hasn't even gelled yet and that's where all their talent lies and they are 3-1 now and the early part of their schedule was their toughest. I could see them finishing 9-7/10-6.

I hate those cavemen queers in Buffalo but the fact is firing Rex and hiring Sean McDermott was a very good move. He has them playing the defensive system that they should be playing and their signing of Micah Hyde was an outstanding, overlooked move. Hyde is just a damn good football player and they needed that safety leadership to cap off a good defensive unit.

I voted "fuck you" in this poll though--

NotSatoshiNakamoto likes this.
  15. GREG

GREG Well-Known Member

I am not sold on Tyrod Taylor as a franchise QB and their receiving corps isn't all that great. McDermott has them playing well and their DC Frazier has done a great job with their D. I still think the Pats will take this division but if the Bills and Jets continue to surprise that Thursday night game at MetLife could be interesting if both teams are fighting for the division. Long way to go and the schedule does get tougher for the Jets but it would be fun if that game means something. Anyway I just want a win over Cleveland this week and get to 3-2.

16. statjeff22

statjeff22 2008 Green Guy "Most Knowledgeable" Award Winner

I think there's pretty much no evidence that Taylor is a franchise QB, but you don't need that to make the playoffs (as the Jets well know - hello, Mark Sanchez). McDermott is a gigantic step up from Rex, and that helps a lot. Shockingly enough, their best shot might actually be to win the division. New England's defense looks completely clueless, and while Brady is playing great, he's getting knocked around in every game. That just might catch up with a 40-year-old man, and if that happens the Pats are dead. To me the Jets and Dolphins are complete pretenders at this point. It's still too early to pick against New England, but the long regional nightmare in northwestern New York might actually be coming to an end.

Which only makes the "Fuck You" response even more appropriate, of course.

17. Patriot

You are correct that it is to early, a lot can happen in the next 12 games. Even if the Pats do win the AFC East, it is probably going to be by the smallest of margins. The Bills appear to be the team to beat. Yes they do not have a FQB perhaps, but their defense has been impressive and should not be ignored. They just beat the Falcons in Atlanta, which should open some eyes around the league.

In general this may be the year of parity which the NFL has been striving for. I sometimes wonder if Ryan was so obsessed with the Patriots, it prevented him from doing his job against the rest of the league. McDermott is making Ryan look bad so far. But the same thing could be said about Bowles also when he took over. Hopefully Rex's gig in the media will be more successful.

18. Jonathan_Vilma

This isn't really a trolling post as you've become so familiar with posting.

But Rex is about as good of an analyst and broadcaster as you are a troll.

Psst. He's not good at either.

19. Sam Hammer

Sam Hammer Well-Known Member

Yeah, it's the usual prime time for Bills fans. It always starts like this. They will be irrelevant by week 8.

20. Patriot

Many people can't figure out why I don't spend more time on the Pats forum. The Pats forum is boring because of "In Bill We Trust". Here at the Jets forum, nobody thinks your nuts if you challenge what the team is doing.

Rex does have some humor that may help him in the media. There is a side of me that would like to see him succeed. But there is a side of me that can see him flop badly. One politically incorrect statement could spell curtains for him. We will see as they say.