Trade thread

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by Jonathan_Vilma, Sep 13, 2017.

1. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

I currently have..

RB: Jordan Howard, CJ Anderson, Jonathan Stewart, Matt Forte (garbage)

WR: Terrelle Pryor, Dez, Jarvis Landry, Jordan Matthews, John Brown, Willie Snead (3 game suspension)

Proposed trade: Zeke Elliott for Terrelle Pryor and Jordan Howard

Do I pull the trigger? Trying to swap Howard out for CJ Anderson but it doesn't look like that'll happen. Howard also looks t be losing touches to Tarik Cohen in the passing game. I'm really wanting Zeke.

2. nyjetsmets89

nyjetsmets89 Well-Known Member

Is the league PPR? If it is you still have Landry and Snead to backup Dez as your 1 if you get rid of Pryor. I'm not too big on Pryor tbh. I picked Zeke early in drafts expecting he would go through the courts in an attempt to avoid suspension this year at least, like Tommy boy. So far so good.

I picked up Cohen on waivers; Howard needs to prove he can do it two years in a row. My gut is Zeke is going to do it week in and week out. Stewart put up solid numbers this week and there is always the waiver wire.

Why not pull the trigger?

3. Jonathan_Vilma

Yes it is PPR. Was supposed to be half point PPR but I think an irreversible mistake was made and it's now full point.

He thought twice about it. I think my team is plenty deep. I'm trying to sacrifice some of that depth for start power. I'm thinking twice about that though. I was going to try to trade the farm for a top player but I'm rethinking. With how common injuries are that depth could come in handy.

Thanks for the reply.

4. Jonathan_Vilma

Not that anyone cares buttttt...

I ended up trading Dez Bryant for DeMarco Murray.

The way I see it, Dak spreads the ball out a lot more than Romo did and doesn't throw for as many yards. They also run that play action, bootleg, crossing route type of offense that doesn't play to Dez's strengths. He's also a huge injury risk.

Now I boast
    QB - Benny R.
    RB - Jordan Howard/Jonathan Stewart/Javorius Allen
    RB - DeMarco Murray/Matt Forte/Chris Carson
    WR - Terrelle Pryor/Willie Snead
    WR - Jarvis Landry/John Brown
    WR - Jordan Matthews
    FLEX - CJ Anderson
    D/ST - Rams/Titans
    K - George Tavecchio

Still trying to flip a combo of Jordan Howard/Pryor into a higher ranked receiver (AB is a dream).

5. Jonathan_Vilma

Derrick Henry got the majority of the touches today and my trade looks horrible. I'm hoping they just liked the matchup more against the bruising Jags defense. Smh. :(:mad: