Bowles does the rite thing & names Petty named #2 (Suckers!)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by BudJet, Sep 4, 2017.

1. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Just more bullshit from the Jet FO.. 2018 can't get here fast enough.

2. Cman68

Hackenberg is obviously the FO's choice to be the FQB. Why fuck around with this charade one game longer?? Now I'm hoping McClown gets smashed early so we can see our ANNOINTED FQB in action. #fckMaccandBlowes

ColoradoContrails and PulseJet like this.
  3. boozer32

boozer32 Well-Known Member

So on this simple issue Bowles is defiant and stern. The guy is a joke and even if they sign every great free agent this offseason and have a draft of the century. Bowles does not need to be around.

ColoradoContrails likes this.
  4. Red Menace

Red Menace Well-Known Member

If Petty is not a 100% then it's the rite thing to do. We will see how he approaches it next week.

While I don't believe in TB, he can't possibly get it all wrong.

However, do the jets get fined for not disclosing Pettys injury? Because I heard nothing about his status for the game till you guys posted this.

5. zace

zace Well-Known Member

Hes hurt. Remember he didn't play against philly either.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

6. PulseJet

PulseJet Well-Known Member

Maybe, but since Bowles never declared a number 2 QB, he is very likely not going to demote Hack to number 3 until Hack either gets injured or plays himself out of the position. Given they have limitless aspirations for this guy, Petty won't see the field unless both McCown and Hack are injured, if at all.

Couldn't believe Bowles would have played it worse than TC, but he just did. Hack isn't ready. Anyone can see that. McCown is fragile, so Hack is likely to see playing time in the next few games. He will be exposed.

7. PulseJet

No they just decided to go with 2 QB's. He is not injured. He practiced all week.

Red Menace likes this.
  8. xxedge72x

xxedge72x 2018 Gang Green QB Guru Award Winner

9. Cman68

I guess the Jets aren't finished buttfucking him yet..

NCJetsfan and PulseJet like this.
  10. xxedge72x

11. Cman68

Suddenly Petty is too injured to play but has practiced all week long?? How fucking stupid do they think we are??

12. zace

zace Well-Known Member

Players who are injured practice all the time then sit. I think people are making too much of this.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

TwoHeadedMonster and Red Menace like this.
  13. xxedge72x

In this case, I'm going to ignorantly believe the team is actually protecting him because they really do see him as the better backup and want him 100%.

14. Red Menace

Red Menace Well-Known Member

Thanks for the information, I could not find anything on Petty last week.

The only positive to this situation is that at some point Hack has to get real game experience and it just might happen today.

He has not looked great but all QBs need to play in order to develope, maybe TB finally realized this point and is willing to grow and make adjustments as a HC and how he approaches young players.

15. Cman68

You can't possibly be that naive.. If he's that hurt, why did he practice all week? Why in interviews did Petty say he was ready to play? Why did Blowes have to wait for today to make Petty inactive? This has Macc's fingerprints all over it..

16. PulseJet

Maybe..... I guess we will see.

17. Cman68

You're right. No real reason to be surprised at the no-lube buttfucking Petty is getting from the organization. Hack is our FQB period, end of story. This entire offseason has been just a cover for a GM and a HC scared shitless about losing their jobs. Might as well start Hack today and be done.

PulseJet likes this.
  18. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

I don't get your anti-Hack attitude. It would be preferable for him to play well and succeed. As for Petty, I believe he should have been the #2 if not the #1 QB. Hopefully McCown proves me wrong, but I am pretty sure he is terrible. Petty starting would at least be exciting. Hack too but I don't feel he is ready yet.

19. Cman68

My anti-Hack attitudes stems from the preferential treatment this kid has gotten since day one because of his draft status. Macc is gonna make Hack the FQB period My disgust with all this is how they're shitting on Petty time after time. If they don't see Petty as not even being worth some respect, TRADE THE KID NOW! Stop with this bullshit "competition" which we all know wasn't a competition at all.

This bullshit has driven me to the point of not only wanting Petty off this shitberg, but wanting this FO and CS FINALLY BEING HONEST about this entire episode instead of Blowes being shady week in and week out. How about for once, doing the right thing and releasing/trading Petty. If that happens, I hope Petty goes on to the HOF and drops 400+yds on the Jets every time he plays them.

Hack will not only get his rookie contract, but most likely an extension if Macc is still here to prove he is the FQB. In fact, Hack has already been GIVEN that position by Macc.

In closing, FUCK MACC and BLOWES. Niether one of them deserves nothing but scorn for how they're running this trainwreck. This is what happens when you have pussies running a professional sports franchise.

Play Hack, Trade Petty! Fuck this bullshit!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

#59 Cman68, Sep 10, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2017
  20. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

Yeah, can't disagree with that. It's true.