Prayers for Any TGG in Texas

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by HomeoftheJets, Aug 27, 2017.

1. Zach

Zach Well-Known Member

And Golden boy Joel never misses his chance to grab extra cash.

This is straight from the first page of Fakewood Church homepage.

.[​IMG]

2. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

You have no idea. Jr. in HS. Sometimes my friend Mark and I would do our thing and hang up, but usually they hung up on us first. It wasn't even is Mr. Wall there? No. Is Mrs. Wall there? No. Then what the hell is holding up your house level type stuff. It was brilliant work. I'm talking really brilliant. It was a toll free number, what did they expect? We killed them for almost a year.

3. jetophile

He's an asshole. I indirectly coined Fakewood a few years ago, and it got filched, but that's OK. : ) Osteen is still getting tossed around like a rag doll. You should see what him and his dummy wife did during Hurricane Ike. Basically handed out a few cans of military rations barely fit for human consumption, took a photo op, sped away in their high end car and then preached about it. Again, this in no way a treatise on the wealthy. And I'll repeat myself. I love money. We all do. It's just knowingly bilking people for personal gain with God's signature on it and then lying, lying, lying about it. And I did say the preyed upon are also at fault. A fool and his money are soon parted. Copeland and Duplantis are right up there with Meyer. I hope they all do a perp walk someday and make friends with Bernie Madoff.

EDIT P.S.: Up to 300 hundred people sheltered there now. "The city never asked us to shelter people" is his new line of crap. And yeah, the place was never flooded. Local mosques are totally crapping on him. Not agenda wise, but you open your doors to people in need without waiting to be told. I hope this disingenuous POS goes broke. Not gonna happen, though.

#43 jetophile, Aug 31, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2017
    HomeoftheJets likes this.
  4. jetophile

"Why didn't Osteen make Noah get the the Ark and take people to safety?"
    "Joel Osteen is a grifter and a swindler."
    "Joel Osteen blocked me! Can't take the heat."
    "Please retire. How do you live with yourself."
    "I know God loves me and wants me to be happy. You? I question that."

5. jetophile

"Do community service for the rest of your life. As if you know what that is. I hope Hakeem Olajuwon throws a basketball at your face."

6. TommyJ

TommyJ Well-Known Member

any prick that has 10 million dollar compounds to live in, yes he has 2, a megachurch, and a private jet, is worth something like 50 - 100 million bucks etc etc and still continues to ask people (many of them poor!) every week for money is a fuckin scumbag. this guy has completely missed the message of the guy he's supposed to be emulating by a country mile,

7. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

8. jetophile

^He rakes in over 70 mil a year. The Christian community down there is still tearing him 10,000 new buttholes. "Hey, Joel, I saved 13 people, 5 dogs, 2 cats, and risked my own life because that's what Christians do. I'm Pastor ____________ (name redacted). You know who I am. I'll pray for you over your inaction."

I'm fairly confident that post ain't no bullshit. He keeps blocking people, but some real peaches keep sneaking in.

#48 jetophile, Aug 31, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2017
    TommyJ likes this.
  9. jetophile

Some of the older ones are better, but they'll be out there for all time.

"Does anyone know Joel Osteen's private Jet tail number? Would be nice to know where he escaped."
    "Some hero changed the Wikipedia preview of the big bastard Joel Osteen. 'Joel Osteen is a financial predator of the worst kind, a pernicious agent of mammon who exploits the generosity and the faith of his flock to live a life of of heretical luxury and sinful excess' ". Oh, man. And yeah, that really happened. HAHAHAHAHA.
    Wiki page restored to the previous version:" When asked if he is a prosperity teacher, Osteen responded that if prosperity means God wants people to be blessed and healthy and have good relationships, then he considers himself a prosperity teacher, but if it is about money, he does not. He has specifically stated that he never preaches about money because of the reputation of televangelists. " The reputation of televangelists? Meanwhile, PAY ME. Oh. My. Word. That just renders me speechless.

He's as bad as Tilton. Yep, it's rife in Texas.

10. joe

joe Well-Known Member

@jetophile what's the deal with Jimmy Swaggart, got any dope on that weeping creep?

11. jetophile

Plenty!

12. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Meh. It's not like these guys are stealing money from the nitwits that voluntarily give it to them. You're free to piss your own money away in whatever way makes you happy. Some mindless idiots spend good cash on $200 authentic Darrelle Revis replica jerseys or god knows how much on Jets tickets. Good for them. As long as it isn't my money you're wasting, knock yourself out.

Jonathan_Vilma likes this.
  13. TommyJ

TommyJ Well-Known Member

strong point boss. you're right. i have read that one 3rd of the worlds population are what are called "true believers". They are people who want to believe, have a need to believe, and are determined to believe in something. so you don't even have to threaten them with eternal damnation, they're already ready to believe someone's bullshit and more importantly give them their money. Chickens throwing themselves into the foxes mouths. what self respecting con man is gonna turn that gig down? in a way you gotta tip your hat to them and the whole bare faced effrontery of the whole gig, fairly impressive pay off too.

14. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Or just maybe these people are getting something of value to them for their money.

15. TommyJ

TommyJ Well-Known Member

i guess the Osteens of the world do provide a need of sorts, thats true as well

16. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

Well. You have to give the SOB some credit to take in that income.

Can't underestimate how stupid the American public is to make this man a millionaire.

17. Zach

Zach Well-Known Member

I know the book he preaches with. It's called the Book of Prosperity.

[​IMG]

18. TommyJ

TommyJ Well-Known Member

good thing nobody took my action offer earlier in the thread i knew this would happen (doesn't make me any sort of genius either), they dont hand out collection plates at lakewood, they're collection buckets haa haa, good grief. "In Jesus name" of course.

19. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

TommyJ likes this.
  20. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

If the audience is looking to help hurricane victims there are a hell of a lot better places to donate than Lakewood "Church."