Prayers for Any TGG in Texas

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by HomeoftheJets, Aug 27, 2017.

1. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

Maybe you should open "I hate everything religious" thread and use THAT as your playground.

2. TommyJ

TommyJ Well-Known Member

3-1 odds that he passes out the collection plates to the people who needed the shelter.
    Any takers? Anyone? Anyone?

FJF likes this.
  3. Zach

Zach Well-Known Member

Just checked it off. A trove of gems, I tell ya. I had a blast reading the entire thread. Hahaha

4. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

Nah I started this thread and I'm cool with bashing Osteen the ̶p̶r̶o̶p̶h̶e̶t profit.

5. joe

joe Well-Known Member

#25 joe, Aug 29, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2017
  6. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Prosperity pimpin' ass ho ass pastors. Hahahaha.

EDIT & P.S.: I told y'all years ago Joel Osteen was full of shit. Holy Hell, I can't stop laughing. Thank you, dude.

#26 jetophile, Aug 29, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2017
  7. jetophile

Benny Hinn much? They're all greedy charlatans.

#27 jetophile, Aug 30, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2017
  8. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

Maybe they are, but it's cute how you find a way to preach your "religion is bad, they are all greedy charlatans" every chance you get. Regardless of the topic at hand.

Karl Marx much?

9. jetophile

Karl Marx much, haha. Me?! You're barking up the wrong tree, pal. Preach, funny that you used that word. I call bs with a heart full of dust but a semblance of a soul at least. If you don't think that megachurches are knowingly full of crap, I don't know what to tell you. I felt sooooooooo bad for Joel Osteen when his "Church" safe got robbed of 600K after only two days of him talking nonsense to willing idiots. He deserves every negative ion that stops money from sticking to his filthy fingers after this. Jesus should only take his 600 lb crucifix that he could never physically carry in the first place and lay some major wood on that lying shitpail. So I guess you're sending him $50 to help the people of Houston.

10. jetophile

"He'd probably make Jesus pay the whole tab after adding 20% "gratuity" bcuz it was a party over 10 & Jesus was the host."

HAHAHAHA. This is just . . . even I'm not that good.

11. jetophile

I don't belong to any social media, but there is so much public greatness there.

"God doesn't make any mistakes. He’s already designed your life, laid out every piece, down to the smallest detail." - Joel Osteen
    "What about the starving children in Africa? Some design that is."
    "I'm gay. According to my parents, I'm a mistake. God designed me just so my parents would hate me and lead me to the brink of suicide."

I spit out my ice-cold Pepsi. I think I'll hit up the comments every now and again because I just can't believe it. What a goldmine.

12. jetophile

"Did God design my unhappiness, loneliness, accidents, rapes, deaths in family, aging, poverty, death, getting robbed and drugged, without a job?"
    "Don't forget cancer!"

13. jetophile

Death toll now at 30. 26" more rain expected? Mercy. I have an i-net friend in Houston. His house is miraculously OK. He's in the thick of it, and is helping everyone possible. It's horrifying. A van with six people got swept away, 4 of them kids. All dead. And yeah, he took a giant crap on Joel Osteen. We'll never know the real end game on it, but supposedly the waters flooded and then receded, and they didn't want to imperil anyone by putting anyone on the ground floor. Believe that one, I'll tell you another. Funny, because videos showing people walking in, there is no water damage at all. Anyway, about 100 people there now on air mattresses on the second floor of this scam palace.

Stay safe everyone.

#33 jetophile, Aug 30, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2017
  14. TommyJ

TommyJ Well-Known Member

Osteen is a mere amateur, and doesn't have the powers of one Benny Hinn.
    I once signed over one of my commission checks to him, a tidy one at that, and he hit me with his coat and
    all my ills, aches, pains, and money went away like that!

jetophile likes this.
  15. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

I think one of these days I might go to one of those shows for a good laugh. I wonder how long I would last before being thrown out.

16. TommyJ

TommyJ Well-Known Member

cmon out! ill go with you, he's out here, so ill put you up, we'll go in and rain on the whole parade.
    we'd soil ourselves laughing.

The Waterboy likes this.
  17. jetophile

Hinn got raided again by the IRS a few months ago for tax evasion. He's also been under investigation several times. I can tell you about every single one of these scammers - and some of them actually vaguely admit their actions. A friend of mine and I used to prank TBN like nobody's business.

Paul Crouch paid 425K in hush money over an "alleged" homo affair, btw. Hahahaha.

TommyJ likes this.
  18. jetophile

Lois Lerner had her chance to shackle these assholes with a three mile wide padlock. By the by, she should be in jail herself.

19. jetophile

Why can't kids shoot hoops in there?

20. TommyJ

TommyJ Well-Known Member

pranking TBN? that's god damned beautiful. i live in newport beach but TBN is about a mile from my office in costa mesa, ca.