David Harris signs with Pats

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by FrontOfficeFanatic, Jun 21, 2017.

1. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

Well at least he has a chance to get a ring now, he deserves it.

2. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

And you know that how?

3. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

0 shits given.

If New England wants a ILB that is slow and can't cover and can't pass rush, God bless them.

TonyFtLaud, Newyawka and Peebag like this.
  4. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

At least this Harris thread is in the right forum.

101GangGreen101 likes this.
  5. pdxdrew

pdxdrew Well-Known Member

Don't really care. The goal is to take tank. Woody is a penny pitching, fan exploiting jerk. Nothing really changes.

6. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

@Cman60 [sorry to ask you specifically] can you or one of the mods merge this with the thread in the Jets room?

Thanks

7. 2 major sanctions in less than 10 years time for "Rule bending" not including other acquisitions & issues that have gone unpunished..winning all the while. Why wouldn't an opposing fan find the "Patriot way" extra devious?

8. JetsVilma28

JetsVilma28 Well-Known Member

Harris is going to wreck us. He has some football left in him. Not much, but he has some left. Twice a year against the Jets for sure.

Later #52. Traitor.

GreenfiendNYJ likes this.
  9. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

See if it was the 2015 Off-season and the Jets and Patriots were in a bidding war for Harris and he chose the Patriots 3-year, $18 million deal over the Jets 3-year $21 million deal, I could get fans being upset with him. That is not the case at all right now though. The Jets screwed him and he went to a winner. It will suck seeing him in a Patriots jersey and potentially winning a title with them like Revis, but it is all the Jets fault. Pretty simple to see.

Jets_Grinch likes this.
  10. Dirtywater

Dirtywater 2005 Award Winner: Best non-Jets fan poster/Best S

Not sure what he's got left, and truth be told I haven't watched every Jets game for about 2 years now, but after reading how angry some of you have become, I'm definitely excited now. Should help us this season for sure.

Not sure how anyone is surprised at this point by anything business related in the NFL anymore. Usually ends badly, outside of a Peyton/Elway situation where they retire as champs.

The Dark Knight likes this.
  11. DefenseWinsChampionships

I loved David Harris as a Jet and he'll go down as one of my All-Time top 10 favorite Jets, but i already can't stand him as a N.E Patriot.

I'm sorry but a true Jets fan could never run to N.E & become a "fan" just to witness a SB Championship. We call those types fake bandwagon jumpers (we all know Lakers, Yankees & Cowboy "fans" out there).

This is all business for the Hitman. He ain't no fkn "Jets fan". This is the same man who...

A.) Once received a $21,500,000 contract (with $15 Million guaranteed) from Woody Johnson's pockets.

B.) Then goes on to refuse a paycut to remain and retire a Jet (as if his families-family isn't already rich for life).

Before finally...

C.) Running to the N.E Patriots the first chance he got. What? He couldn't sign anywhere else? Had to run to N.Y's rival and sign with a Boston team? Some "fan".

Truthfully. David Harris the man could not give two shits about how the Jets fan base feels. It's all "business". Now he'll go out there and sign autographs for N.E fans and suck up to coach Bill Belichick with Tom Brady leading the way for him.

Kevin Durant did not have to join the team who beat him in G.S. But hey. He won a ring. Good for him. And if Harris still has anything left in the tank? He did not need to refuse a Jets paycut only to run to the same N.E team who's whooped him for years now. No loyality as a longtime Jet and did not have enough pride as a man to say FK the Patriots (free agent or not).

The best part of this all? As a Jet fan? I'll get to enjoy his (continued) steep decline while his body physically breaks down within a N.E Pats jersey. Jet fans got the chance to see the best of David Harris. N.E fans will see the past his prime & shell of what he once was version of David Harris. Hopefully they'll enjoy it too. Because i know i will.

#71 DefenseWinsChampionships, Jun 21, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2017
  12. DefenseWinsChampionships

We couldn't care less that he's no longer a Jet. We care because he ran to his so called "rival". But you're right. It's all business.

And i hope you're excited too. Jet fans got to see the prime years and the best of David Harris as a football player. You'll never be excited enough to say the same. And I'm actually (already) loving it.

You N.E fans? Hey. Hopefully you'll enjoy it too becaude all you'll ever get to enjoy is his (continued) steep decline as a slow and aging LB who can no longer cover the slowest of NFL TE's or HB's out of the flats.

All you'll enjoy is watching his body physically break down as a shell of what he once was until he retires as a Jet; just like Shaun Ellis.

So enjoy our sloppy seconds and we'll enjoy the same.

13. jilozzo

jilozzo Well-Known Member

Yeah, like we had a shot to beat the pats anyway.....

this reeks of BB sticking it to the jets because of our flirtation with hightower.

14. DefenseWinsChampionships

Everyone says the Jets front office was not loyal to David Harris?

The last time i checked. It was David Harris who refused to take a paycut in order to remain & retire a Jet.

But wait one second. Stop right there. Ponder on this.

What happened to a player such as David Harris being loyal to his team & thankful for receiving (just one of his NFL contracts) in which paid him $21,500,00 with $15 million guaranteed?

What? That was not enough for him? He needed to refuse a paycut for the better of his team in order to run to N.E the first chance he got?

$21,000,000 fkn dollars was not enough so instead he refused to help the rest of his teammates in order to share the wealth?

Funny.

#74 DefenseWinsChampionships, Jun 21, 2017
  15. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

Yeah man, he's the enemy now. Fuck 'em.

16. Dirtywater

Dirtywater 2005 Award Winner: Best non-Jets fan poster/Best S

Thank you good sir, I hope I will!

17. Jetaho

Jetaho Well-Known Member

David Harris is dead to me.

18. DefenseWinsChampionships

Pennies?

You consider the three year contract worth Twenty One Million Five Hundred Thousand ($21,500,000) in which Woody paid & fed David Harris with as being... "Pennies"?

Oh how quickly some fans forget.

Red Menace likes this.
  19. DefenseWinsChampionships

Nice way to pick and choose which parts to quote and which parts to ignore.

You forget to quote the part where all you'll ever get to enjoy is his (continued) steep decline as a slow and aging LB who can no longer cover the slowest of NFL TE's or HB's out of the flats.

You also forgot to quote the part where all you'll get to "enjoy" is watching his body physically break down as a shell of what he once was until he retires as a Jet; just like Shaun Ellis.

You Cheatriot fans are pretty good. You've learned from the best. You've even learned how to cheat the "quote system".

***TAINTED***.

Brady, Bellichick & N.E are the Barry Bonds and Lance Armstrong of Football and should have been banned long ago (just like Pete Rose).

I'd rather die & never have seen my team win than to live and know my team cheated while the whole world laughs and mocks our "accomplishments".

"Must be lonely at the top".

LOL.

#79 DefenseWinsChampionships, Jun 21, 2017
    DDM and KurtTheJetsFan like this.
  20. DefenseWinsChampionships

I can tell by reading through this thread, that a lot of you are clueless (or just not aware) that not only has Harris received a 3 year contract worth $21,500,000 (with $15 Million guaranteed) but he's also ended up earning a total of $54,837,608 to be exact throughout his 10 year NFL career.

That is Fifty Four Million Eight Hundred Thirty Seven Thousand Six Hundred and Eight U.S dollars.

But yet Woody is the cheap bastard & greedy fk? Say's who? David Harris?

So you mean to tell me that even after receiving well over $54,000,000 Million Dollars he still refused a paycut for the better of his team in order to retire as a Jet and ran to N.E for a "whopping" $5M?

That's laughable and pathetic at the same damn time.

David Harris is an unloyal and greedy man just like 99% of these athletes today. He's no different.

But yea. It's easy to be a "loyal leader" when your owner threw you and your family over $54 Million dollars (all for playing a game you love?)

But yet he could not take a paycut for the better of his team? He had to run to Belly, Brady & N.E for another $5M?

If an owner of a company ever gave me $50+ Million over 10 years? Just to show up a couple of times per week (practice) & only work on Sunday's for 60 minutes?

I could never thank him enough.

I would work for pennies on the dollar during years 11 & 12 just to show him how thankful me and my family are.

But i could never. And would never... Leave him for a rival owner (after first refusing a paycut).

That's some punk like coward type of shit.