The Dunces Have Elected A Dunce

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by RonPi, Nov 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

Why should I not question clearly ridiculous posts? Or is this supposed to be a lib circle jerk with you in the middle?

And since you keep bringing the Carson post up I guess I should post what I actually said, instead of what you keep saying I said.

"He compared his tax plan to tithing, where people pay according to their ability, you earn $10 Billion you pay $1 Billion, you earn $10 you pay $1. He may have compared it to something from the bible but the plan is no different from other plans that do not cite the bible."

So explain to me how me, trying to explain to you, his tax plan where people pay according to their ability, is accepting a tax policy based on the bible. If I say that murder is bad am I now a bible thumper?

As with Ron, I won't expect any real answer from you.

2. nyjetsmets89

nyjetsmets89 Well-Known Member

And this is what I mean. My post incited you to quote yourself from what, over a year ago? WHY do you care so much? What are you hoping to accomplish?

3. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

Letdown of a day pretty much.

No proof of wiretaps ordered by Obama. Not shocking. It's bullshit.

No proof of Trump's campaign collusion with Russia. Kind of shocking. With all the eyes on this we haven't found one peon in the Trump campaign working with the Russians? Not one?

We still don't know who the leaker is. No arrests made.

Republicans in the hearing embarrassed the fuck out of themselves today. Playing defense for Russia/Trump when it looks like there was no defense needed.

But we have hunted down the thief who stole Tom Brady's SB 51 jersey in Mexico. Resources well spent.

4. PickSix

PickSix Well-Known Member

Build that wall.

HomeoftheJets likes this.
  5. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

this fuckin guy man..... during the day in front of Congress and on national TV the FBI reveals he lied on multiple occasions to the American people and also revealed there is an ongoing investigation between his administration's ties to adversaries overseas.

and what's he doing at night? bragging about keeping Colin Kaepernick out of work because of his twitter skills.

This fool was actually elected President

nycarl, Jets_Grinch and HomeoftheJets like this.
  6. The Waterboy

Yep, moronic reply as usual. You posted something that was supposedly what I said when in fact it was completely different from what I said. I post my actual quote to show you are once again posting bullshit and you wonder why I posted my actual quote?

Why do I "care so much"? I'm posting on a message board a few times a day, if that is "caring so much" to you then you have a whole different understanding of what "so much" actually means.

What am I hoping to accomplish? I was hoping to show how moronic the article I was discussing was before you once again took things off topic. Why not try addressing what I actually typed? Don't worry, I have your answer. Because it would take intelligence that you lack.

#1826 The Waterboy, Mar 21, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
  7. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

Comey is part of our national nightmare at this point. Not sure if he realizes that yet but a politically involved Director of the FBI is as bad as it gets for the USA.

nycarl and joe like this.
  8. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Why do I get the feeling that if this goes to a special prosecutor (Ken Starr), the prosecutor they'll choose will be Preet Bharara. That would be Trump's nightmare extraordinaire.

Br4d and HomeoftheJets like this.
  9. Br4d

The problem with Preet Bahrara will be the same problem that existed with Ken Starr: nobody should want the job that badly.

Starr over-reached in an enormous way and so we wound up with an Impeachment based on something that was in no way related to the original investigation. That no conviction was secured was an obvious result of that type of over-reach.

With Trump there is no question that somewhere in his immediate past an impeachable offense can be found. The problem is that giving a prosecutor an open line to follow that trail will result in the same ending. Trump will be impeached but not convicted because we won't get 67 Senators willing to convict him based on what the evidence is in the end compared to the charge in the beginning.

10. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

For Trump to be impeached, a majority of the House has to vote to impeach him. If the prosecutor does what you're saying, House Democrats most likely won't have the necessary Republican votes to get anywhere.

11. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

During the impeachment hearings Trey Gowdy would be spending the time asking about the special prosecutor's private files and asking if it may have been hacked with false information or something. Trump ain't getting impeached.

12. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure nobody in the House wanted Trump in the first place, but if they impeach Trump, they get an even more conservative asshole as president.

13. nyjetsmets89

nyjetsmets89 Well-Known Member

It's not realistic. Neither is having a woman's tubes tied upon her request of a second abortion, or deporting all illegals to Sierra Leone. Where do you come up with this stuff?

14. The Waterboy

It's not realistic to have a proportional tax so everyone pays a flat percentage of their income, with a low income cut off but without write offs? There are already states that have this, why is it not realistic?

As far as Sierra Leone and tubal ligation, I guess I need to put little *'s by all my posts for you, *this one is sarcasm, *this one is hyperbole. I would have thought the "putting them in a rickety boat", "having the girl scouts go in if Sierra Leone caused a fuss" would have given away the hyperbole but I guess for you, not so much.

JetBlue likes this.
  15. Br4d

There are a lot of Republicans in Congress who would prefer Mike Pence to Trump.

If the vote ever happens and the charge is legitimate he's going to get impeached. Whether he'll be convicted or not depends largely on who the prosecutor is and how political an already political process becomes.

Clinton got investigated for Whitewater and impeached over a blowjob. Ken Starr gave the Republic a serious wound with that one and is as responsible as anybody for the hyper-partisan mess we're living with now.

16. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

Nikolai Gorokhov has been thrown from the 4th floor of his Moscow flat and is in critical condition at a Russian hospital. They poisoned Litvinenko in England while under the protection of Mi5/Mi6 and they took out Nemtsov in broad daylight in one of the busiest intersections of the Kremlin, where normally a hundred of thousands of cameras would have captured the hit but mysteriously all of the cameras were turned off at this moment in time. Sources report that, this a mere coincidence and that we have nothing to worry about. Gorokhov probably owed Charles Barkley some money for march madness debts, and was merely taking his own life because he couldn't pay back the debts. Same sources also say that its similar to Russian official suicides where the autopsy report confirms that multiple rounds were fired. The suicide victim fired once in his own head, and then rose from the dead to fire again, just to be sure.

Nikolai Gorokhov is/was Preet Bharara's key witness in the probe.

#1836 Antoni, Mar 21, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
  17. JetsVilma28

JetsVilma28 Well-Known Member

18. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

19. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

20. JetsVilma28

JetsVilma28 Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.