The Dunces Have Elected A Dunce

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by RonPi, Nov 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John Lombardo

John Lombardo Active Member

And where do you get your conclusions, Rush Limbaugh? Literally 2 people said he is going to last 2 years and you are calling it a consensus.

I think he is going to leave because it will incense his supporters against the government (me vs the world), and it will feed his own ego that he is quitting as president. All about the ego.

Why did you ask for predictions if you were going to be a dick about it?

#1261 John Lombardo, Feb 17, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2017
  2. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

I think he's already exploited the office of the presidency blatantly for financial reasons. He could quit tomorrow after golf at Mar-a-Lago and have accomplished that.

I think he's going to quit because he doesn't want to do the work that a President is asked to do.

3. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

No, it's been probably 15 years since I've heard Rush Limbaugh's voice, you are making the mistake of thinking I'm a righty, which is the usual mistake of liberals who don't like when someone disagrees with them.

And are you really accusing me of being a dick in a thread titled "the dunces have elected a dunce"? This thread is a monument of dickness, check your fake outrage at the door, twat.

FJF likes this.
  4. abyzmul

The bridge in your logic can't be jumped by Keanu Reeves in a bus.

5. BrowningNagle

please explain

6. abyzmul

You're saying that a guy who has made money through unscrupulous means will suddenly stop doing so in the midst of his biggest win. The whole argument is laughable.

And I sure hope you didn't vote for Hillary if a president exploiting the office for financial reasons bothers you, because that would make you a gigantic hypocrite as well.

7. BrowningNagle

Idk why you are trying to make an argument I am not making. perhaps that's why you can't see my logic, you are making up nonsense

8. John Lombardo

Hahahahaha and your NPR thing and assuming I am a Liberal is OK though right? To counter you, this is exactly what a "righty" would do, create a set up question and then anyone who answers is all of a sudden a "Liberal who watches NPR."

What exactly am I disagree with anyways in regards to what you wrote? That I don't listen to NPR? Handful of people in this thread that walk/talk like the right, but for some reason they classify themselves in some higher intellect group of people that is above it all and are neither right of left.... But the people they disagree with are absolutely liberals.

Just because I didn't vote for the guy, or want him out of office as soon as possible, means I am a Liberal... Maybe I didn't want an embarrassment as president. I am Democrat, but Liberal? Not so much.

Sorry for my colorful use of the word dick.. I would say the same thing if my friends ask what beer I want to drink but then they say they have already decided.... If that makes sense.

9. abyzmul

I asked liberals to predict the next 4 years. You answered.

10. John Lombardo

I was hoping my last sentence that said "don't throw me in with Liberals" would get the point across that I don't have 100 percent liberal point of views.

Forgive me for not playing by the rules.

11. All Gas No Shake

All Gas No Shake Well-Known Member

"Presidential families have for decades been guaranteed round-the-clock protection, no matter the expense or destination. Every presidency has brought new operational challenges and lifestyle habits, from George W. Bush’s frequent stays at his remote ranch in Texas to Obama’s annual trips to Martha’s Vineyard and his native state of Hawaii. Judicial Watch estimated that Obama-related travel expenses totaled nearly $97 million over eight years.

But based on the first four weeks, Trump’s presidency appears on track to cost hundreds of millions of dollars more."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...cee7ce475fc_story.html?utm_term=.73097e6a4b80

the usually "fiscal conservatives" in congress will have no issue with this

12. John Lombardo

Trump's options for Russian spy ship according to Trump:

1. Blow it out of the water.
    2. Do nothing.

/fin

13. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

Perhaps you don't get the thinking here because you want to place a myriad of thoughts into that same "liberal" box you believe is sitting out there somewhere waiting for the order for it to be filled. No surprise.

14. John Lombardo

Since this election I have gained more respect for Liberals because of their opposition. Liberal at least call themselves for what they are... Any time you try to call a spade a spade when it comes to Conservatives/Trump supporters/Republicans it is strongly denied and it's a gross accusation.

Not that those groups are all one and the same, just an identical character trait.

I consider myself a Conservative Democrat... Doesn't mean I agree 100 percent with the agenda. Recently it seems like if you don't agree 100 percent with a side you are in this special place where only people like you can understand.

Cman68 likes this.
  15. JetsVilma28

JetsVilma28 Well-Known Member

3. "Not going to tell you."

How did you feel about Cuba hosting the Russian spy ship? And now the ship is most likely headed back to Havana harbor; refuel, resupply, everything needed for continued patrols.

Russia is our enemy, lift embargo with Cuba, Cuba facilitates Russian spy ship. Got it.

[​IMG]

16. JetsVilma28

[​IMG]

17. mute

mute Well-Known Member

18. John Lombardo

Here we go again.

Understand this: My complaints have nothing to do with this guys decisions. I have no idea what the hell you are talking about, nor will I pretend to have an opinion on it... It is that he is bat shit crazy.

Trump has many times said to the media that he is not going to tell them what he is going to do when it comes to international situation. He did it twice during his presser at different times, and has before in Tweets and other conferences... He almost says it as much as his electoral vote count.

But when it came to the ship, as I wrote Trump said himself he has 2 options: 1. Blow it out of the water and 2. Do nothing. Go check the press conference, his words not mine. No middle ground, no "I am not going to tell you what I am going to do." All of a sudden he is not going to mock the media and say "I'm not going to tell you?" BS.

You thought his answer to the anti semitic question was totally on point and not out of bat shit crazy land... So I don't expect to get very far here.

19. JetsVilma28

You think trump is anti Semitic? Answer to the question wasn't on point... But there was nothing earth shattering in the answer; unless we are reaching for something that isn't there.

He said in the presser exactly what you said... off the cuff... and when they kept pressing him he said, "I'm not going to tell you". Hysteria.

Buckle up boyo!

[​IMG]

20. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

Trump isn't anti-Semitic, but he has no problem hanging with anti-Semites. Anyway, it's all fun and games until he does real damage to the country. We'll just have to wait and see.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.