The Dunces Have Elected A Dunce

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by RonPi, Nov 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FazeOne17

FazeOne17 Active Member

I'm wondering how they write about this in American History text books for schools in 20 years. Hopefully Trump wakes up one morning and realizes that this country is ruled by laws, and not by men.

RonPi likes this.
  2. JetsVilma28

JetsVilma28 Well-Known Member

3. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

Here's a prediction. He's going to quit on his country. I give him 2 years and he will quit. That's what Trump does, when things get tough he complains, quits and sues.

John Lombardo and RonPi like this.
  4. RonPi

RonPi Well-Known Member

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_...ard_turned_down_trump_now_others_can_too.html

"Three weeks into his term, Trump heads a White House with three or four vacant power centers. He has no national security adviser, a half-full NSC staff, hollow Defense and State Departments (where Trump has yet to nominate any deputy or undersecretaries), and the secretaries heading those departments—Mattis and Rex Tillerson—who, however smart and talented they may be, have never run a federal agency.

At his wild and woolly press conference Thursday afternoon, Trump twice insisted that his administration was “a fine-tuned machine.” It was a risible claim then. A few hours later, after news broke that a retired vice admiral and former Navy SEAL didn’t want to work for him, not even in one of the most vaunted jobs in the White House, the claim careened into total absurdity."

Ron

5. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Here's some self-defense moves in case you ever have to shake hands with 45...

nyjetsmets89 likes this.
  6. RonPi

RonPi Well-Known Member

How can you predict exactly which country will decide to take advantage of Trump's incompetence to
    create an economic advantage or take military action? This isn't about liberals/conservatives, Republican/Democrat,
    it's about an obviously incompetent bs artist who refuses to release his taxes so we can impeach him for
    the emoluments clause. China has already given him a break on a trademark after he went back on his Taiwan
    support, and nobody of any competence wants to work for him. It's not a question of some specific prediction,
    it's "How many things will become completely fucked up because of him?".

Ron

7. BrowningNagle

"are you friends with [the congressional black caucus]? Will you set up the meeting??"

because you guys know, all black people are close friends and on a first name basis in this country. Just get one random black person to call another and suggest they meet with Trump. such wise leadership

#1247 BrowningNagle, Feb 17, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2017
  8. mute

mute Well-Known Member

Sent from my BLU LIFE ONE X using Tapatalk

9. mute

mute Well-Known Member

I wish she would of asked him what was the cbc. He wouldn't have had an answer for that.

He went on to say though that he tried to get a meeting with someone (don't remember the name) but that person he assumes was told not to have the meeting with him because it will look bad politically.

Sent from my BLU LIFE ONE X using Tapatalk

10. RonPi

RonPi Well-Known Member

11. BrowningNagle

yeah Elijah Cummings, Rep. from MD. The CBC sent him a letter the day before he was inaugurated suggesting they set up a meeting but I guess it was lost in the mail or something as the president didn't seem to bring it up

mute likes this.
  12. RonPi

RonPi Well-Known Member

Even the Finns get it:

Ron

13. John Lombardo

John Lombardo Active Member

Probably not political enough to give you an in depth answer. My problem is I have thought this guy is a sociopath for years, not just this election.

But my predictions would be he doesn't last more than 2 years as president, and he will resign saying something along the lines that he just doesn't want to do it anymore while probably throwing jabs at the media and courts. He does this to further cement his legacy and to be remembered in history as the guy who quit being president. All his supporters love him even more after this.

I also think the gap between the rich and the poor greatly increases, and the middle class is in a worse place than it was when he started. which was the 2nd biggest reason I voted against him... The first being I think he is a sociopath.

I think he has 1 military disaster, which he blames on the Democrats.

I don't agree with open boarders and max hand outs (which is why I didn't vote for Sanders), so don't throw me in with liberals. That seems to be a thing these days, you are either 100 percent right or 100 percent left.

#1253 John Lombardo, Feb 17, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2017
  14. FazeOne17

FazeOne17 Active Member

15. John Lombardo

John Lombardo Active Member

We think alike!

16. RonPi

RonPi Well-Known Member

17. mute

mute Well-Known Member

18. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

I think the next 4 years are likely to play out as a balancing act for Republicans. They'll be trying to figure out if impeaching Trump (bad for the 2018 and 2020 elections) is worse than keeping him (bad for the 2018 and 2020 elections.)

They'll be hoping that Trump doesn't force their hand without triggering the 25th Amendment in the process which would be a fairly neutral event for them other than putting them on the hot seat to either do very conservative things (bad for the 2018 and 2020 elections) or stay closer to the middle (very bad for the Republicans vis-a-vis the Freedom Caucus folks.)

19. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

we all have each other on speed dial.

BrowningNagle likes this.
  20. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

I guess I don't get the liberal thinking here. Not a surprise, but still... if Trump is going to exploit the office of the presidency blatantly for financial interests and financial partners, why would he quit after two years? (which in this thread appears to be the liberal consensus)

It's almost like you guys heard that theory on NPR and came to a subliminal agreement.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.