17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

314 I cant believe I did not see this post until just now ,,,,,I feel for all you guys that have hung in there and go to games ! I am reading other threads and it appears many people are fed up and talking like you 314, the good news is Woody and company get scared shitless when people talk like this, also when they get bad press because all they worry about is the ca$$$$$$h and selling tix .
    Well Jet reps and ticket office people and Woody how are things looking nowadays ? You stuck it to so many long time season ticket holders like myself so we said "F" you and now the loyal people that remained are fed up and going to bail on you not to mention the newbies !
    If only SG3 and all the other shills were still around to defend the Jets this would be comical instead its sad !

2. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

I always think of u when a post my Sth rant. This is not some shitty team that's rebuilding and playing all young guys, this is a mish mosh roster that needs to be torn down, and our owner wants to win the super bowl and at the same time sell tickets to Home Depot stadium. U can't do both until you get good. U can't get good by trying to patch a roster together. U need to take a hit and suck it up. Our owner does not have the balls to take a hit for 2- years to get this right because he's to worried about attendance. Unless they do something stupid like signing romo then this will be the off season that he takes the biggest hit since we moved to Home Depot stadium. gn romo because that would be typical woody

#19142 sec314, Nov 16, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2016
    CBG likes this.
  3. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Sad part is the rebuild should have begun last year and this should be year 2 of it instead it starts next year in year 3,,,simply amazing !
    MM presser today gave me chills a good GM can defend the coaches and team but should tell it like it is sadly MM walked on eggshells today and officially lost me this was the straw that broke me on him,,the team is 3 and 7 and he is defending guys like Revis and the rest and not going off or telling the truth ? Blow it up Woody lets do this again,,,,,,,ps so glad I gave up my tix,,,you guys will be too !

4. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

i wish woody would sell the team sometimes. i know it COULD be worse. but this guy is a tool in every single thing he has done, especially this abortion of a stadium and pricing out all the fans. i went off about it in another thread recently.

5. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

you go ahead and trot Fitzpatrick out there again and I will sit home and thank my lucky stars that I gave up my season tickets and did not purchase a cockamamy PSL !

6. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

I felt out of place in my own stadium. Never mind the tons of pats fans the people who r jet fans r not recognizable to me. Everyone is in there 20s or 30s. Barely any old timers around. Felt like I was at a Friday night Yankee game. I am so bummed out right now about this even more then the team and the stadium that this might be it for me. I feel like jet time has passed me by and I no longer fit. They had some 90s jets announced after the third quarter like victor green and Fabini and no one clapped or knew who they were. Zero sense of jet history. It's was embarrsssing

alleycat9 likes this.
  7. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Please don't get me wrong. How old are you sec314? Your post made me sad. I am sure the time didn't pass you by.

8. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

I am 57. The jets home game atmosphere n fan base has almost turned over to the next generation who have no sense of history or respect for anything pre Rex. After this years debabke the turnover will be complete. Unless woody fools fans again and signs a over the hill big name the turnover will be complete. Going to jet games no longer feel like home. There will a mass exodus of people like me who have managed to hang around. It's over for me. Watch at home with red zone on the second tv. No reason to look for what no longer exists.

Brook! likes this.
  9. alleycat9

its a goddamn shame that it has come to this for even the most ardent fans. the guys who hung on through all the bs of the new stadium and their bs processes. the owner is a completely incompetent boob.

we dont have a HUGE fanbase to begin with, which he OBVIOUSLY didnt realize, and then he pulled the classic fuck the regular guy who does whatever he can to come to the games because he loves the atmosphere and getting together with his buddies, or his jets game buddies. you know guys he doesnt ever see outside the lot or the stadium, guys hes not going over their house or out to dinner with their wives. guys that he has known and depended on for 10 or 20 years to be there every week. FUCK THOSE GUYS

no instead he tried to fleece as many people as he could and completely turned off the real meat and potatoes of his fanbase. the oh football is cool i can get season tickets for 30k guys dont give a damn about the jets, the corporations dont give a damn about the jets. they buy simply for show and so they can show off what the game day experience is to a bunch of pansies who dont do it on a regular basis.

then the exodus came and people finally said you know what fuck you woody. im done with it. i can stay home with my buddies i actually do things with and watch the game with a really nice layout and spend 1/4th of the money and 1/10th of the time.

now its a stadium full of first time last time folks who got the seats for free or from their job or from a friend who sit around in awe of the big stadium and lights. not even realizing the way it was back 10 years ago. and even worse the stubhub buyer from the other team who only gets to see their beloved chargers play every 8 or 10 years.

these arent the same football fans as the guys who you could look in the crowd and KNOW they were going to be there every week. you knew who was going to be hammered and do something stupid, you knew who was going to be in front and behind you and had worked out YEARS ago the appropriate times to sit and to stand. the fans that didnt need some dipshit standing on another guys shoulders to know when to cheer and when to be quiet.

fuck woody johnson, he fucked every single one of us. he is too fucking stupid and too greedy to do anything right.

and beyond that the son of a bitch cant even build anything close to a winner.

CBG, Brook! and GordonGecko like this.
  10. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Great post alleycat my thoughts exactly. Try 36fucking years. Shit going from shea to jints stadium ruined it but compared to now 1986 was heaven

alleycat9 likes this.
  11. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

I feel your pain brother,,,,,,and allI can say is I m sorry

12. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

take a bow Mr Cat,,,,,,,sadly this is a home run

13. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Friend of mine with psl called by Jets. Offered suite seats with free food to come to buff game. It's come to that. Funny u think they would be worried about upper decker since we can leave without psl hanging over us. they don't care about me leaving they want him to stay and finish paying the psl. That's what it's come to. There it is

alleycat9 likes this.
  14. alleycat9

and the suites are not full either.

15. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

I am going Sunday. There are no 1pm
    Games that matter so I might as well go. If woody keeps Bowles it will be my last as a sth. It's the only vote I have and the only thing woody pays attention to. I can't stand the coach I think he's the worst one since kotite.

alleycat9 likes this.
  16. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

17. alleycat9

i think they will send him on his way.... hopefully

18. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Well the only vote I have is my checking account. If woody wants keep our zombie head coach then this long time sth is done. Just gonna buy tickets on stub hub for some early games once we r cooked stay home for thee season. It's the only power I have. U can't bitch n moan and then right woody a check for 3k

alleycat9 likes this.
  19. alleycat9

and there are probably so many seasons open at this point when you start to see the writing on the wall that there is hope they will be good again you can jump right in and get seasons. and hopefully this fucking fool will realize hes charging too much by that point.

there is no 30k person waiting list anymore. what a mess.

sec314 likes this.
  20. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Perfect time for a bump dont you think ? Screw you Jets organization---> it was great watching the Patriots win AGAIN tonight ! Thank god I gave up my season tickets ! The product and organization you trot out there is pathetic! While the team from the North keeps winning super bowls and sticking it up our ass you put crap in front of us and say eat up its delicious ! I cannot wait to see what free agency brings and then the draft, then comes the quotes and comments about how this is the year we compete with the Pats,,,,yeah good luck with that ! I swear to god if the team does something stupid alla signs Kapernick or Cutler and thinks that is all it will take to turn us around that could be the final straw and I will be done ! Wake me up in 2018 when Bowels is finally fired and the New coach is here,Good luck competing with the Patriots, we might hate em but at least they know what they are doing the Jet organization does not have a clue ! -----> get your PSL S here,,,,yeah right !

#19160 CBG, Feb 6, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2017
    Brook! likes this.