STH BOYCOTT

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by GreenFan15J, Nov 15, 2016.

1. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

NC , there was a waiting before the new place opened,,,,,after year number one it disappeared. How do I know this ? Why else would they have called a e mailed me soooooooo may times asking if I want back in . Also why would they offer game packages,,,"pick the 4 games or 3 games you want ",,,,the only list that exist right now is the list of STH that want out!

2. Martin&theJETS

Martin&theJETS Well-Known Member

The fad is definitely starting to pass. More and more it is based entirely on luck. This year has been insane and everyone I have talked to has mentioned not playing moving forward.

3. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

That's great! Thanks for the info. If the STHs boycott and refuse to renew their tickets, Woody would be forced to cave or sell the team.

4. greaser

greaser Well-Known Member

By culture I mean the morality on display by some players.
    Drugs, domestic violence, other criminal activity.
    Like it or not they're role models and the greatest athletes on earth. Many don't act like it off the field.
    In a world full of ISIS, US Presidential elections and cancer; people just want something wholesome.

NCJetsfan likes this.
  5. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

This season seems like the final straw,,,it would appear that even the most diehard and loyal fans have said " no mas "
    This said when Woody tells MM to go after Tony Romo in the off season , he will think that will be enough to get fannys back in the seats,,,poor Woody he does not get it , never did !

6. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

Whatever happens, the Stadium sucks. It's a very unwelcoming cold place built for the suite holders. So don't ask me how the Giants have so much demand on their side

CBG likes this.
  7. Wahoo

Wahoo Well-Known Member

Well, with the 24 hour news cycle, everyone's warts are on display. And I'm not sure that pro athletes were ever "wholesome", I just think that their indiscretions did not used to be news, like they are now.

8. greaser

greaser Well-Known Member

There used to be.

9. GreenFan15J

GreenFan15J Well-Known Member

I note that the Mods sent this thread to the "Jets Experience" section to die.

They don't want discussions which will negatively impact the Jets organization financially.

I suspect the Jets organization owns this Forum.

10. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Gecko, it could have something to do with the Giants winning a Super Bowl every now and then . People really looked forward to year 1 in the new place and were willing to pay PSL and anything else to get seats. The Jet product has always talked about winning but is just that TALK, the Giants talk about winning and WIN,,,,,either way I agree the stadium sucks.
    PS I took a few tours of the new place before I committed to tickets and remember it like it was yesterday ! I went with a rep upstairs and then we made our way down to the field , it was the day after we signed LT . Im on the field with a buddy and who walks over right next to me ? Woody ,,,,,he is so happy about the place and asks me what I think, I say " its vey big, tall I mean " and that Im very happy about the LT signing ,,,he was so excited about this warehouse ,,,I hated it from my first tour !

11. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

NYJ fans R wusses I tried to organize a boycott of Hess OIl when dear old Hess owned the team & got nowhere with it :mad:

12. championjets69

Yep I guess I was the smartie because I never purchased a PSL opting instead for a UD ST:mad:

13. championjets69

IMHO your cousin is a K/head he bought at the very top of the market then watched his PSL plunge to nothing & he keeps holding on to it praying that Woody turns the NYJs into the Pitt Steelers which will not happen. If he had his money invested in the stock market buying hi & selling lo is the quickest way to lose all your assets which at the moment his PSL is worth nothing :mad:

14. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

wonder how many people will walk away from their PSLs after this year

15. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

Huh? I didn't see any "pay Revis $70 million" billboards or "bring Fitz back" flyovers.... Those decisions were made by men employed by this organization not by upset fans.. perhaps you should direct your "thanks" to those people

16. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

the revis signing was an olive branch to the firejohnidzic.com crowd. woody wanted to appease the masses.

jets1024 likes this.
  17. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Yeap this it. Can't continually complain about the owner and coaches and then give them my money. The only vote I have is my checkbook. I will buy tics from StubHub for select games and once the team goes in the tank stay home for the rest of the season. F U Woody

Mike Capobianco likes this.
  18. GreenFan15J

GreenFan15J Well-Known Member

OK so the PSL Agreement states "Licensee shall have the right and the obligation to purchase admission tickets" further the PSL seat confirmation page states "Licensee must purchase tickets for all pre-season and regular home games to maintain the PSL".

Guess I'm f...ed.