17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

2. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Gecko and others the updates are appreciated . I have not priced tickets for a number of weeks now but being the season is upon us I will check out some prices .
    That said a few friends have asked me if I am going tomorrow or if I want to go but I will be in the man cave watching games and more importantly reflecting on the day and remembering those who we lost.

Jetsfanforlife likes this.
  3. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Be safe all, enjoy your day,,,,go jets

4. GordonGecko

5. GordonGecko

45 mins before the game, lower endzone @$60, 40 yard line $100, coaches club $295

6. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

GG

How to get those tickets? Bring a printer to tailgate and take your chances?

7. macbk

macbk Well-Known Member

Feels like forever since Week 1 :oops:

8. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

My dr said its good for me to vent and lord knows its been a while and the thread needed a bump,,,,so

Hey Woody and the rest of you Jet ticket sales reps " how are those seats selling nowadays ? "
    PSL s doing well ?

Thank goodness I walked away , I know how fun the games can and should be but I also feel for you guys that still have tickets and have to endure days like yesterday !

9. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

anyone look at ticket prices lately ? I have not but am going to look now .

10. GordonGecko

for which game?

11. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Gecko ,,,I have not looked in the past few weeks at all,,but now that they are going into the tank I am going to follow and see how low they actually go,,,,,Im looking at all the games

12. GordonGecko

Nice, I have pregame all you can eat buffet passes to almost every game. I can hook you up for cheap

13. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Gecko how does that work ? PM me if you have to,,,,,,,,,,if I go to any games I would most likely hook up with my guys that still tailgate,,,but let me know

14. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

SIGN OF THINGS TO CPME ? Woody and company better pray we go on a winning streak I just looked at ticket prices for tomorrow,,,dirt cheap

15. Brook!

CBG

The stadium was almost full. Lower level was rocking with tons of Jets fans. Upper levels were more crowded than normal. I think reduced prices played a role in that. If I am Woody, I will cut prices in half across the board.

16. Jetsfanforlife

Jetsfanforlife Active Member

I agree. I saw very few Baltimore fans (however, they could have chosen to attend the Giants/Ravens game the week before) at the stadium. I saw much more Seahawks fans at that game then I thought I would. If the prices go lower, I think it will bring back many of the real fans who were priced out of going to the games.

17. Brook!

I agree. Reduced prices will bring more families to the games. Today, if I decide to take my wife and 2 kids to the game and sit on lower end zone or mezzainine end zone, I will end up paying at least $400 for tickets plus $35 or so for parking plus whatever we spend there. Almost $500 a game. This is pretty rich for tons of families. If the whole thing can be had for $250, I am sure stadium will be full and the game atmosphere will be awesome.

Jetsfanforlife likes this.
  18. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Brook I agree with you that the atmosphere "could" be better if ticket prices were less expensive but the product on the field and the WEATHER are big keys if families willl come. Also the way this is setup by Woody and the ticket reps,,, you could and probably would get opposing teams families there,,,this is sad but true and has been in the new place

alleycat9 likes this.
  19. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

20. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

I have been to one game and I am not going to the ram game due to family responsibilities. I never miss a game but I have decided this team is not worth it. It's not just losing this is not a likeable team. I can see a lot of turnover next year. So between pre season and regular season I have pissed away 5 tickets plus parking and I could see bagging the mnf game. So 6 x 125 plus 6 x 25 I was pissed away over $700 on these idiots. I might have to do a CBG next year if we don't get us a QB

alleycat9 and CBG like this.